Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

1000+ Relics, incremental Relic opening in endless missions

Tennoludus

WIth Scarlet Spear giving lots of (Lith) relics, I now have like 1000+ relics unopened. I'd assume other players playing longer than I have collected even more.

I'd like to suggest to allow for opening multiple Relics in endless missions.

Like with every rotation the ppl in group are allowed to open 1 more relic. You start with 1, then 2, 3, then 4 at C rotation, and so on. Maybe some hardcap at, idk, 6-8 ?

You have to collect 10 reactants for each relic you selected, and you can select 1 reward per relic you opened.

Increase relic selection time, increase reward selection time by like 5-10 seconds per relic or so.

Number of spawns increase, number of void fissures increase so group is able to collect multiples of 10 reactants in the time/waves allowed.

Maybe even up the difficulty via level. So if normally for a new rotation enemy level would be at +5 levels, its now per selectable relic? or decrease a bit, so +5+4 for 2 relics, +5+4+3 for 3 and so on?

I didn't check forum for similar ideas, so forgive a potential double post 🙂

Edited by Tennoludus
fix typo
  • Like 1

While this does sound good, it also sounds really annoying when you have 6 to 8 relic selection screens and 6 to 8 reward screens both taking 10-15 seconds.

Maybe limit it to four and after every 25 minutes one more can be selected. Fits in with the system that is in place.

transmute and ability to combine same relic to higher refinement sans traces as per old pre endo mod upgrade option.

more at once might be nice, but given the old concept of reward per unit time window the ability to manage the relics in more ways is far more likely than the ability to accelerate cracking pace.

Personally I would like to be able to dissolve relics into traces, or infuse them with kuva to create requiem relics.

Relic transmutation would be great, only if your transmutation of the same relic results in a tier above the current selected relics. 

For example;

4 Lith C4 = 1 Random Meso

4 Meso E1 = 1 Random Neo

4 Neo S8 = 1 Random Axi