Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Tenno style warframe

(XBOX)thebloodymess93

30 minutes ago, (XB1)thebloodymess93 said:

What would happen if a tenno was turned into a warframe and would it have it's void attacks still or something new

Spoilerinos

Spoiler

Tenno(operators) are immune to infestation, so they cant be turned into Warframes.

Edited by Savire510

Infestation-immunity aside, also consider that their main control mechanism for their powers is their own mental 'focus', and Warframes don't have a lot of mental fortitude after the procedure.

So, even if you did manage to successfully infest a Tenno, it'd probably just nuke the place with a runaway void reaction anyway.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, (XB1)thebloodymess93 said:

What would happen if a tenno was turned into a warframe

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

IDK.png

Your Tenno's face would go in place of the face on the warframe. Much like Natah.

Abilities:
1. Void Dash - Bullet Jump into a vicious cyclone of void energy. Knocking down enemies and opening them up to ground finishers.

2. Void Mode - Turn invisible while status effects are dealing damage to your warframe. Gain a 20s immunity to those specific status effects.

3. Void Blast - Create a blast that fills the room with tiny void lasers. Dealing damage to enemies passing through them.

4. Void Beam - Cycle through four void status types: Void Fire, Void Cold, Void Electric, Void Toxin. And, blast down enemies with this large beam. 

PASSIVE: Picking up FOCUS increases this frames damage out put on Primary, Secondary and Melee for a short time.

_

Signature Weapon:  lāthian - Kill enemies with this Great Lance to steal their energy. Perform a Perfect Heavy attack which launches the frame forward to completely restore energy pool.

_

Explanation: (If you care). 

Oddly enough. Couldn't come up with a name. So it's just _____.

______ Was created by accident. As most unbelievable things are. _____ is a gone wrong Tenno and their AMP fused with a Sentient. I saw that Tennos were immune to Infested. But I also know that Radiation has a heavy play in mutations. And Finding inspiring from a forum about how the Tennos can kill/radiate each other. Thanks "How Radiation Proc Works Against Friendly Tenno. by Enmity666". Here is the conclusion of how this Frame came to be.

So some sort of accident happens where multiple Void Laser would radiate a Tenno and a Sentient. (This probably takes place when the Orokin were messing around with making frames, this just happened to be a side secrete).  This Sudden accident is like a blast, to quick for the Sentient to proc it's Resistances in enough time. What should have killed the Tenno somehow morphs them and the sentient together instead of out outright obliterating them to nothing/mush. It's life or Die now. The two minds together with this  elder AMP forming the lāthian on their arm.
This frames mind is completely static anger. An angry million year old child mixed with an angry million year old bone body. It's a mess. And, going with what Loza said, it basically overrides and just starts nuking everything with Void Beams. The mess of a frame runs itself dry of energy. It spends god knows how long as a depressing confused mess. Growing more confused, lonely, insane as the ages pass. Trapped on a section of Lua so radiated from the initial blast that fused them that almost NOTHING can come close to it.

(Again probably an Orokin cover up at this point. They don't want to smudge there perfect ego).

This broken mess of a mind and body walks aimlessly. Eventually coming out of their radiation pool. Walking the halls of Luas crippled buildings. Meeting its first outsider Warframe. And, then absolutely destroying their frame. Ripping the Tenno through Transference and killing the child. End of Lore.

_
This would be the WORST frame to ever be made. In making this concept. I realized that not only would this frame not work for the team, it would outright kill others. Even a passive version of this frame, would still kill others just because of how Radiated the frame is. This warframe would literally need to be used in Solo. 

On top of the lore that built up this frame is all about rage and hate. An Out casted Tenno, not fitting in merged with an angry sentient. I thought it would be interesting if DE in some way made a game mode where if you truly wanted to play as a the bad guy, with a frame that kills other warframes. (Kinda like stalker I guess). They made a map like earth. Where you use this frame and instead of killing AI Grineer, Corpus, or Infested. You hunt down an AI Warframe. Much like fighting them on the Junction. This time you Fight them on a map. Maybe even 4 of them. Destroy the warframe, and like an assassination move with the Parazon. Rip the AI Tenno through Transference of it's frame and kill it. 

Focus increases these rough frames strength.

Double the focus amount gained from killing the AI Tenno.

_
Just an idea though. a Tenno Warframe in my mind would be a whole game changer if possible, and I'd love to play or think I'm playing the bad guy once. Just seems like fun.

• Like 1

On 2020-04-20 at 11:55 AM, Savire510 said:

Spoilerinos

Reveal hidden contents

Tenno(operators) are immune to infestation, so they cant be turned into Warframes.

It is possible that they say "immune" as in "immune by proxy" - since they are never in direct contact (they never go themselves to an infested place, only via their warframe), the infestation can't infect them. You can't infect what isn't there.

16 minutes ago, TheMarty27 said:

It is possible that they say "immune" as in "immune by proxy" - since they are never in direct contact (they never go themselves to an infested place, only via their warframe), the infestation can't infect them. You can't infect what isn't there.

But they can be in direct contact and you can even do it in game yourself. There is an infestation on your own ship, dont you remember? We collect infested resources and store them where we live,

Tenno are full of void energy, and the body of a tenno is a dangerous enviroment for infestation. Helminth calls us a demon for a reason.

Edited by Savire510

On 2020-04-22 at 4:37 PM, Savire510 said:

But they can be in direct contact and you can even do it in game yourself. There is an infestation on your own ship, dont you remember? We collect infested resources and store them where we live,

Tenno are full of void energy, and the body of a tenno is a dangerous enviroment for infestation. Helminth calls us a demon for a reason.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe that:

• Transference during a mission is more so us "projecting" ourselves there, rather than actually being there.
  • The Helminth is a different strain of the infestation; It is rather "pacified" while the infestation we encounter in missions is more so "feral".
  • Claiming that the 400k nanospores in my inventory are equivalent to having infestation on my ship is like me claiming that I have a pig pet because I have pork in my fridge; Those resources are dead biomass and nothing more.
  • Aren't warframes kind of infested? And yet, we control them via void energy, we inhabit them, and they are completely fine; Not only fine, that's where their strength comes from.

NOTE THAT I AM NOT 100% CERTAIN ALL THIS IS FACTS, PLEASE DO CORRECT ME IF I'M WRONG.

1 hour ago, TheMarty27 said:

• Transference during a mission is more so us "projecting" ourselves there, rather than actually being there.
  • The Helminth is a different strain of the infestation; It is rather "pacified" while the infestation we encounter in missions is more so "feral".
  • Claiming that the 400k nanospores in my inventory are equivalent to having infestation on my ship is like me claiming that I have a pig pet because I have pork in my fridge; Those resources are dead biomass and nothing more.
  • Aren't warframes kind of infested? And yet, we control them via void energy, we inhabit them, and they are completely fine; Not only fine, that's where their strength comes from.

NOTE THAT I AM NOT 100% CERTAIN ALL THIS IS FACTS, PLEASE DO CORRECT ME IF I'M WRONG.

The void has a nasty tendency of #*!%ing up any type of reproduction. Tenno are sterile and can't even br cloned , the void also cuts of the sentient ability to reproduce , so it not much of stretch to assume tenno are immune to any diesies because whenever they are infected the virus , bacteria or nanomachines cannot self replicate inside their body.

1 hour ago, keikogi said:

The void has a nasty tendency of #*!%ing up any type of reproduction. Tenno are sterile and can't even br cloned , the void also cuts of the sentient ability to reproduce , so it not much of stretch to assume tenno are immune to any diesies because whenever they are infected the virus , bacteria or nanomachines cannot self replicate inside their body.

Well, I didn't know that, can I have your source? :)

Though, if that was the case, wouldn't Tenno, like, rot alive and die within a few weeks at most from contracting the void, as their cells wouldn't be able to replicate?

Edit: I mean, I knew about the sentient bit, but if I recall correctly, that was explained with humans having a soul (referred to as "oro"), which was some sort of connection to the void also, while sentients have an "artificial oro" which doesn't really interact well with the void.

Edited by TheMarty27

3 hours ago, TheMarty27 said:

We can still go outside, on our own and kill, debuff, CC or heal people with our raw powers. (Kill Eidelons for example) We can pick up things, hack consoles  and revive so Tenno are actually there on the missions. During The War Within, Ordis said that transference... "casket" (i forgot the name) is fried and the transference energies come from us. Right now this place where the tenno sits is just a glorified chair, a throne of some sorts. We dont need it, but it looks cool : > Everything that this chair did we can do ourselves now. Tenno even was able to connect to a warframe from orbiter to the Kuva Fortress on his/her own, which can be anywhere in the Solar System. So we talk about several hundreds of millions killometers of range!

So its not like tenno sits on the magic chair in the orbiter during missions and remote controles warframes, Tenno goes WITH Warframe on a mission. It was actually what you said in the times between "The Second Dream" and "The War Within" when we were unable to control warframes without the magic chair and too weak to go ourselves, we only were able to create a short term bursts of power like the madurai giant Lazor or Unairu Petrification. 

3 hours ago, TheMarty27 said:

I still consider Helminth 100% pure infestation, but controlled.

(by Nidus? In the timeline we opened Infested Chamber only after Nidus came out. Helminth calls Nidus "master". Then who created Nidus? How Nidus was created if it is the Helminth that creates warframes? Why would Helminth consider Nidus a master if Helminth himself created him? aahhhh i want more infestation lore!).

The infestation during the missions looks like its controlled by a hivemind (Arlo being its "herald")

Claiming that the 400k nanospores in my inventory are equivalent to having infestation on my ship is like me claiming that I have a pig pet because I have pork in my fridge; Those resources are dead biomass and nothing more.

There was a story about a Corpus ship that was entirely infested just by having some infested material on their Credits.

Nanospores description is: "Fibrous technocyte tumor. Handle Infested tissue with caution. " Handle with caution. Its active.

Aren't warframes kind of infested? And yet, we control them via void energy, we inhabit them, and they are completely fine; Not only fine, that's where their strength comes from.

Well, its not like with Sentients, where the Void is literal poison to them. I would consider these energies ( in terms of infestation immunity) as some sort of a supreme immune system controlled by tenno attacking hostile entities. (like an active infestation wanting to infest us)

Active infestation means that we would be under control by the Hivemind.

I wouldn't consider warframes as an active, hostile (unless they are crazy, on their own xD) Infestation.

Edited by Savire510