Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Dev Note: The Intermission that lasted 6 months is ending in 2 Weeks!

[DE]Rebecca

there needs to be a straight end of the capping. instead of rewarded for playing so much its a straight punishment to those who do it everyday/week. every time myself and many i know are sitting at cap months before the intermissions and actual events were over. just set level stop at 30 then every 10k after give us at least creds. no point cap limit no additional levels.

Just before the world ended, I went and saw a play. About halfway through, the curtains closed and the lights raised, and everyone went to the lobby and outside. Then, a few minutes later, the lights dimmed and someone came out and told people the intermission was over. When everyone got back in their seats, the curtains opened and the lights went all the way down and the play started again.

I'm sure if it hadn't started again promptly when the intermission was over, everyone would have been pretty understanding if someone had come out and explained why. But if everyone had just sat there in the dark for half an hour with nothing happening, we'd have been justified in wondering why they'd told us the intermission was over, and not just given us more time to urinate (about).

Keep at it DE! I think holding off for quality is hugely important, SS and liches when tweaked and fixed were a lot of fun...Rail jack is soo much better too! If these were released like this then they would have definitely made the player base happy 🙂 The test cluster was a great move too! I really hope you all are doing well in these hard times ❤️

As for other tenno remember what DE have done till now, POE, FORTUNA, RAILJACK...these are all huge game changing updates and I am sure behind the scenes the work and crunch has an impact. Lets support DE rather then bicker and moan about another 2 weeks. 

On 2020-05-08 at 1:02 PM, Azethin said:

Keep at it DE! I think holding off for quality is hugely important, SS and liches when tweaked and fixed were a lot of fun...Rail jack is soo much better too! If these were released like this then they would have definitely made the player base happy 🙂 The test cluster was a great move too! I really hope you all are doing well in these hard times ❤️

As for other tenno remember what DE have done till now, POE, FORTUNA, RAILJACK...these are all huge game changing updates and I am sure behind the scenes the work and crunch has an impact. Lets support DE rather then bicker and moan about another 2 weeks. 

That's not what the issue is, though. It's that they *implied* that the intermission ending would immediately bring in the next season - Rebecca using the intermission ending soon as a counterpoint to the joke that the Intermission is endless/Season 3 is never coming, no mention of a gap at all in the OP announcing its end, the general connotations people have with the word "Intermission" (although, we probably shouldn't be surprised at the latter considering DE proved they can't dictionary back when they named Kuva Liches and didn't give them any of the traits associated with Liches.) That, and the removal feels unnecessary, since it simply locks people off from the resources this content was meant to provide for however long Intermission 2.5 is going to last.

If they were open and honest right away, laying out their plans for handling this release in a visible place instead of having a single mention of it on an obscure stream (that isn't even Prime Time/Devstream) and only in answer to a viewer's question, you'd be more than justified in calling these complaints baseless. However, that's not what happened and, considering how on-point DE's PR tends to be, this was an intentional decision too.

Archived