Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Thanks Guys

icosta27

DE:

Thank you.

I really hope patch 10.3.0 - 10.3.1 has proven to players that have lost faith in DE, that they do in fact listen. Although with fixes.. bugs appear it's a given. But I don't believe I've seen a Patch list of fixes that large in a LONG time.. if not.. ever.

Bravo Guys. (Few hotfixes tho please ;) )

But all in all thank you for listening.

two-thumbs-up.jpeg

Lets be fair here, it might be a good start, but it was one or two patches (what I'm saying is while they've made a good start, it's a bit too soon to say they've listened completely to us and are still working on improving the problems (don't take this as "I don't believe they've turned it around", but as "They still have more work to do, this isn't enough proof yet"))

Im not going to rage. This is over what.. 80+ fixes plus added content? Benefit of the doubt. Just showing my gratitude that's all. I know theres bugs but that's what the other thread are for =)

Edited by icosta27

Im not going to rage. That is over what.. 80+ fixes plus added content. Benefit of the doubt. Just showing my gratitude that's all. I know theres bugs but that's what the other thread are for =)

Eh, my point I was trying to get across was that this was a couple updates, lets not get too hasty claiming it's all better now (but yes, it is a good start)