Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Unpopular Warframe opinions thread?

Zahnny

1 hour ago, xHeretic said:

So, we agree on the most important things. I wish most of the community can have this kind of conversation (even if it got a bit mean for both sides), communication is key for everything and we, warframe players who love the game, should be focusing too on polishing our communication as a community to have better ways to communicate with the dev team. I see a huge schism between them and us (and both sides are responsible for that). That's why I also find absolutely important valid criticism and feedback rather than tantrums and drama. I hope this ends this year (I'm being pretty optimistic with that hope, but a tenno can dream...)

No one rules out the capacity of DE taking control on the current situation. That's exactly what we want to see. They have to take control of the situation and grab Warframe back. This is their horse and that horse ran longer than any other horse in the barn for more than seven years. No other game endures the age like this one. It survived for seven years but all of the sudden there is a malcontent behind doors that for some odd reason makes them go on weird directions taking weird decisions. 

There is an internal struggle. I don't know what it is but I see it throughout the game itself. Is it with the owner, is it with DE itself or are there some differences on how the project should be carried out? Do you know who gets affected in all of this? The community. If the game deteriorates, so is the community. Do we want to see Warframe die? No. Do we want to see the whole project gets the justice needed in the next generation? Yes. 

DE, we are your clients. You don't owe us anything. But we gave you all our time and our money because we believe in what you did. Don't throw it away. Tell us what is going on. That's all we all want on the long run. We want to see Warframe takes on seven more years. A project of this magnitude is rare. Only very few succeed. We want this one to get baked and succeed. 

Listen to your community. 

5 hours ago, (PS4)grayhyh said:

I think i will unfollow this.... This stupid debate doesnt want to end LOL

Haha. I think it’s nearing its end 😑 I believe small sidetracks are fine, personally. Such tremendous tangents like what’s filled the last few pages are a rarity, and hopefully others will feel a little more compelled to post on-topic now instead of feeling lost within walls of text.

I sort of wonder whether these titans of text would have been better off talking in PM 🤔 Most of their conversations have been about discovering each other, and while I read all of them and gladly seek perspective, I felt there was way too much unasked for philosophy filling up my screen and shoving the posts of others to the side 😐 

Edited by (NSW)Greybones
  • Like 1

48 minutes ago, (NSW)Greybones said:

I sort of wonder whether these titans of text would have been better off talking in PM 🤔 Most of their conversations have been about discovering each other, and while I read all of them and gladly seek perspective, I felt there was way too much unasked for philosophy filling up my screen and shoving the posts of others to the side 😐 

How about if you follow your own advice and simply leave the thread. I'm not here to judge you or judge your habits of posting. The old saying applies here. Mind your own business. If it doesn't affect you then move aside. Pretty simple right? 

If you are not going to add anything constructive to the conversation, you know where is the exit. 

Edited by Felsagger

9 minutes ago, Felsagger said:

How about if you follow your own advice and simply leave the thread. I'm not here to judge you or judge your habits of posting. The old saying applies here. Mind your own business. If it doesn't affect you then move aside. Pretty simple right? 

If you seek perspective, then this is not the site for it or the thread. Pick your alternate account, close it and play the game by yourself. 

Nearly every post on this forum and in this thread has been additional perspective for me, and I’ve been enjoying learning about others, where they come from and what they value.

Your massive posts are making it hard to do that because I have to scroll past all of your text on the limited real-estate of my phone’s screen

edit: And right now I want to see more people posting their opinions that they consider unpopular

Edited by (NSW)Greybones
  • Like 1

12 hours ago, (NSW)Greybones said:

Nearly every post on this forum and in this thread has been additional perspective for me, and I’ve been enjoying learning about others, where they come from and what they value.

We all read different perspectives. It's good for everybody. We have different ways of thinking. Is that a novelty? 

An unpopular opinion about warframe, one of my favorite ones is to have a revival of the PVP and a return of the Solar Rails. No one talks about that immense project that DE left behind. A good perpetual battle of the nodes on the solar rails where you invade other factions that left defenses for the opposing team to attack. Where are these solar rails? That was one of the most intriguing aspects of the game. 

• Like 1

Free to play is a misnomer. I haven't found a game that was truely free, without some kind of pay system giving an advantage. 

Many things in life are mislabeled, and it's a pet peeve.  People like titles and labels, for easy classification, but is misused and abused for gain, saving face, and deception. 

4 hours ago, Sace said:

Everyone complaining about Rivens is just too poor to afford them.

I don't complain about Rivens. That works for what is worth. On the contrary, the Rivens at least help bringing forgotten weapons on revisions and disperse players when a meta happens due to popularity. This is an unpopular opinion by the way, when there is one perfect solution all the other weapons are trivialized. When that happens the rest of the game is ignored. The abuse of the Synoid Simulor or the Synoid Scrubulor and of course the Catchmoon popularity. 

• 1 month later...