Unpopular Warframe opinions thread?

Zahnny

3 minutes ago, Aldain said:

Felsagger hijacks a thread part 3.

Aldain hijacks a thread part 3. 

We are conversing, sorry but that doesn't apply here. Go back to warframe boi. 

2 hours ago, Felsagger said:

Yes that is an illness that we, the general public, have to address. A good proposition is to have a rate the youtuber thread where we rate the most notorious streamers and youtubers. This will have a quality control trying to filter the bad apples. I am not blind to what you are saying but I don't discard them either. They are more time with the game than you and me. 

If some of the youtube broadcasters runs out of line we align ourselves to those who are serious with the job. Grind Hard Squad is all around measured and he speaks truth holding a coherent perspective without bashing too much DE or the rest of youtube players who becomes over dramatic. 

I'm not here to judge their personal agenda. You know who they are, we know who they are. I'm simply pointing out ONLY on the valid critiques on the game. Their points, many of them, makes a lot of sense. If you differ with them that's fine. But I don't go doing witch hunt on the youtubers or partners. 

I'm here because DE forgot to provide love to the game. That concerns us. Are they burned out, are they frustrated? Are they no interested anymore in Warframe? That's why we sometimes go a bit hard on them because their performance declined. It was way too abrupt. 

You don't think it is spiraling down. Fine that is your valid opinion. For other people Warframe is simply declining. I am not the only one thinking this. That's why people go over this topic over and over again. 

That's an exaggeration. People are not expecting polished content every week. The content and updates happens in intervals of three months. I would be happy waiting six months for good considerable releases than having two months or three month releases without quality. I would be happier with quality over quantity. 

Even you agree with my argument. 

Every new mechanics SHOULD NOT BE LIKE THAT AND WE SHOULD NOT GET ACCUSTOMED TO this practice. Yes we are EULA beta testers but come on are we going to pick up a game that is barely on the very bones? We can help if they give us something substantial to play test and enjoy it. We are paying and supporting because we believed in them for seven years. They performed satisfactory but they are dropping the ball like rage quitting teens. 

DE should not make promises but they SHOULD BE more communicative and stay in touch more often with the serious balanced players. They are the life and health of any game. Veterans like the game, hence that's why they are veterans. 

Exactly. That was a hardcore fundamental fiasco. I'll give the exact phrase but sorry there is a profanity filter that I can't dodge. It was a true b____slap in our faces. They literally defecated railjack in our faces. 

I was unlucky. Maybe Grind Hard Squad is a better example. 

I am not attacking or critiquing the youtubers. We should be here supporting and demanding a better game as a team. Right now we are busy eye gauging each other in a forum board. We can solve our differences in a chess game but when we reach the forum we should at least try to establish a consensus on what is acceptable, tolerable and workable. 

I have to press the buttons because some are simply accepting many things that are unacceptable from a developer. No one dares in their sane mind to do what they are doing if they where under the direction of Sony. Sony exclusives are top notch because Sony demands top quality and delivery.  

That is absolutely true. But here is the problem. If I can't produce it, I simply don't speak about it. Again, if they can't deliver Rail Jack at the level of the demo shown two years ago they should not show it. 

This is why is better to talk about things when those things are done instead of hyping them. Guerrilla games talked about Horizon Zero Dawn when the game was ready to deliver. The game delivered and people where happy because things where said on a need to know basis. They never over hyped. They never missed their target and they never under delivered. it was a clean process of serving a good product to the public. 

This is why DE is following the current tendency of other developers who over hype and under deliver. How you evade this. You show the product that you can deliver instead of building fiction about it. 

CD Project knows how to dribble their ball game. Witcher 3 was a great game. I don't expect any less from Cyberpunk 77. I'm sure they spent seven to eight years working with the project. We will see a graphical upgrade on the PS5 and Xbox Series X in terms of graphics performance. 

Agreed. 

But still Railjack needs tons of work in it. For example I want to use my Archwing to battle the enemy. It is really dumb how useless the arch weapons are. Railjack is just Archwing content. We have it, it worked but it needs polish, a lot of it. 

True, because we attack the customer instead of the problem source. The validity of his information is only on the subject of warframe. You went on a rant attacking him personally. 

If the content or the claims that he makes are false then we discuss those. See the difference? 

Yes but that tug boat was not build to play solo only. The demo 'gave us a false impression' of the product performance. If DE say this "this is a REPRESENTATION OF OUR FINAL PRODUCT" then we will not be here arguing this topic at all. 

Yes, new releases produces new bugs. But we can tolerate them if the new content is playable to satisfactory levels. Few bugs are likely to happen. I technology that's the daily work, however we expect a minimum base performance so we can enjoy and of course report the bugs for a better fix. 

The grinding decisions and the constant nerfing seems to be out of touch with the community. One of those events was the Venari nerf. It came out of nowhere. The fair nerf for limbo was the buff on the sentient. That one was lore justified and justified for a better performance of the game. I agree on that one. It doesn't trivialize the content. 

The Veterans doesn't want a worst game for the new players. We want a better game for the new players. 

I wasn't. I am taking the old content release as a barometer to measure the performance of the new content. The new content came in with lots of bugs, too much artificial grind and of course in an unplayable state. I compare DE with DE. Very simple. 

I'm not nostalgic. If I where, then I would not be playing this game or Doom Eternal. 😛

The Sacrifice is a good example of good content. The tenno was a good game changer. You can simply use him or limit yourself to use only the frame. 

Now that is what we want to see from DE. 

We shout our mouth if they really put us to work and hunt down those bugs. That is a sign that they care and they are collecting data to improve railjack. That is exactly what we need to see and of course some polls so people can vote or bring a rubric to analyze and study the quality. 

If DE decides to make Warframe for phones that fine. However they have to tell us. If DE wants to take a break about this game, they have to tell us. It is about being communicative and honest. I'm not asking much. 

So, we agree on the most imoprtant things. I wish most of the community can have this kind of conversation (even if it got a bit mean for both sides), communication is key for everything and we, warframe players who love the game, should be focusing too on polishing our communication as a community to have better ways to communicate with the dev team. I see a huge schism between them and us (and both sides are responsible for that). That's why I also find absolutely important valid criticism and feedback rather than tantrums and drama. I hope this ends this year (I'm being pretty optimistic with that hope, but a tenno can dream...)

1 hour ago, xHeretic said:

So, we agree on the most important things. I wish most of the community can have this kind of conversation (even if it got a bit mean for both sides), communication is key for everything and we, warframe players who love the game, should be focusing too on polishing our communication as a community to have better ways to communicate with the dev team. I see a huge schism between them and us (and both sides are responsible for that). That's why I also find absolutely important valid criticism and feedback rather than tantrums and drama. I hope this ends this year (I'm being pretty optimistic with that hope, but a tenno can dream...)

No one rules out the capacity of DE taking control on the current situation. That's exactly what we want to see. They have to take control of the situation and grab Warframe back. This is their horse and that horse ran longer than any other horse in the barn for more than seven years. No other game endures the age like this one. It survived for seven years but all of the sudden there is a malcontent behind doors that for some odd reason makes them go on weird directions taking weird decisions. 

There is an internal struggle. I don't know what it is but I see it throughout the game itself. Is it with the owner, is it with DE itself or are there some differences on how the project should be carried out? Do you know who gets affected in all of this? The community. If the game deteriorates, so is the community. Do we want to see Warframe die? No. Do we want to see the whole project gets the justice needed in the next generation? Yes. 

DE, we are your clients. You don't owe us anything. But we gave you all our time and our money because we believe in what you did. Don't throw it away. Tell us what is going on. That's all we all want on the long run. We want to see Warframe takes on seven more years. A project of this magnitude is rare. Only very few succeed. We want this one to get baked and succeed. 

Listen to your community. 

5 hours ago, (PS4)grayhyh said:

I think i will unfollow this.... This stupid debate doesnt want to end LOL

Haha. I think it’s nearing its end 😑 I believe small sidetracks are fine, personally. Such tremendous tangents like what’s filled the last few pages are a rarity, and hopefully others will feel a little more compelled to post on-topic now instead of feeling lost within walls of text.

I sort of wonder whether these titans of text would have been better off talking in PM 🤔 Most of their conversations have been about discovering each other, and while I read all of them and gladly seek perspective, I felt there was way too much unasked for philosophy filling up my screen and shoving the posts of others to the side 😐 

48 minutes ago, (NSW)Greybones said:

I sort of wonder whether these titans of text would have been better off talking in PM 🤔 Most of their conversations have been about discovering each other, and while I read all of them and gladly seek perspective, I felt there was way too much unasked for philosophy filling up my screen and shoving the posts of others to the side 😐 

How about if you follow your own advice and simply leave the thread. I'm not here to judge you or judge your habits of posting. The old saying applies here. Mind your own business. If it doesn't affect you then move aside. Pretty simple right? 

If you are not going to add anything constructive to the conversation, you know where is the exit. 

9 minutes ago, Felsagger said:

How about if you follow your own advice and simply leave the thread. I'm not here to judge you or judge your habits of posting. The old saying applies here. Mind your own business. If it doesn't affect you then move aside. Pretty simple right? 

If you seek perspective, then this is not the site for it or the thread. Pick your alternate account, close it and play the game by yourself. 

Nearly every post on this forum and in this thread has been additional perspective for me, and I’ve been enjoying learning about others, where they come from and what they value.

Your massive posts are making it hard to do that because I have to scroll past all of your text on the limited real-estate of my phone’s screen

edit: And right now I want to see more people posting their opinions that they consider unpopular

12 hours ago, (NSW)Greybones said:

Nearly every post on this forum and in this thread has been additional perspective for me, and I’ve been enjoying learning about others, where they come from and what they value.

We all read different perspectives. It's good for everybody. We have different ways of thinking. Is that a novelty? 

An unpopular opinion about warframe, one of my favorite ones is to have a revival of the PVP and a return of the Solar Rails. No one talks about that immense project that DE left behind. A good perpetual battle of the nodes on the solar rails where you invade other factions that left defenses for the opposing team to attack. Where are these solar rails? That was one of the most intriguing aspects of the game. 

Free to play is a misnomer. I haven't found a game that was truely free, without some kind of pay system giving an advantage. 

Many things in life are mislabeled, and it's a pet peeve.  People like titles and labels, for easy classification, but is misused and abused for gain, saving face, and deception. 

Unpopular opinion?

Having to play with warframes i dont want and guns i dont care just so i can get a mastery rank to get the gun i actualy want is annoying.

Also, i main Mag since CBT soo, yeah.

4 hours ago, Sace said:

Everyone complaining about Rivens is just too poor to afford them.

I don't complain about Rivens. That works for what is worth. On the contrary, the Rivens at least help bringing forgotten weapons on revisions and disperse players when a meta happens due to popularity. This is an unpopular opinion by the way, when there is one perfect solution all the other weapons are trivialized. When that happens the rest of the game is ignored. The abuse of the Synoid Simulor or the Synoid Scrubulor and of course the Catchmoon popularity. 

• 1 month later...

Knockdown is good because it stops people from constantly jumping into hordes of enemies and expecting to be fine.

Sure footed is unnecessary because you don't get knocked down very often if you use keys other than W.

Archived