Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Unpopular Warframe opinions thread?

Zahnny

You get tired of Warframe because you have no other games to occupy your time and you keep playing it even though you hated it.

Instead of voicing out concerns early on, you write a angry lengthy-ass rant as your forum post debut and secretly went back to play Warframe again

Edited by RamonLeeYJ
  • Like 5

I could compile my own entire thread of these, judging from the prolonged back-and-forths I often get caught up in arguing.

• Void Keys were better as a system than Relics (unless you can circumvent the standard Relic acquisition path) and were better for promoting community due to zero-detriment hosting.
  • Self Damage was a perfectly legitimate mechanic that only needed at most a fix for ally collision and decoupling the bad linear link of incoming versus outgoing damage.
  • Volt's Speed is unacceptably control-intrusive and backflipping is not an opt-out to the ability (and therefore is not sufficient to avoid the problem).
  • Ivara's kit is full of a ridiculous amount of anti-synergies and drawbacks, including her augments, and it feels like she was designed with the balance strategy of a completely different game.
  • Solo is a valid playstyle and no player should ever be punished for being in solo in a way that is only solved by adding more heads to the squad (see Scarlet Spear OpLink speed).
  • One-player clans are supported by the system in both initial creation and maintenance, and should be fairly considered when balancing contribution expectations (bearing in mind the first tier has a 10:1 capacity ratio where other tiers are 3:1 or 3.33..:1)
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, RamonLeeYJ said:

You get tired of Warframe because you have no other games to occupy your time and you keep playing it even though you hated it.

Instead of voicing out concerns early on, you write a angry lengthy-ass rant as your first forum post and secretly went back to play Warframe again

Jonny Cruz Burn GIF by Hyper RPG

• Like 3

9 hours ago, DrivaMain said:

Time to say something that will trigger a subset of people

*Breathes*

RAILJACK IS FUN YOU JUST DON’T LIKE IT BECAUSE IT’S NOT MEANT FOR YOU SO STOP COMPLAINING AND GO BACK TO STANDARD WARFRAME

You can like it if you want but... Fun? lol i liked only the shooting aspect of it which gave me an arcade vibe... but i would prefer to play arcade shooting than railjack,having an unpopular opinion is good but saying that its not meant for you is a bit pushing it,railjack has maybe some hidden potential like this entire game but theres no incentives to do it every mission is just exterminate+sabotage space addition and getting your Railjack to be better isnt worth it becuase you can just hop onto someones elses RJ,Rj resources have not much of a use outside railjack and theres only 3 proximas,If DE wont bother doing anything with Railjack this year it will become the second conclave...

• Like 2

9 hours ago, TARINunit9 said:

Sorry I have passion, I hope you learn what that is someday

Apparently the definition has been changed for the word passion to "acting like this is your first time on the internet and you are 12."

You're right though, anyone who doesn't agree with your rants is a soulless husk. You go get 'em, sport!

• Like 2

My unpopular opinions are: 
Nuka frames, AND WEAPONS were a big mistake

everyone says there is no hcallange in this game, guess what, if you don't use a tank/nuke frame with a nuke weapon and use normals guns where you can only kill 1 thing in 1 second and you have to aim doing a lvl5 lich surv or something like that can be hard. 
I only enjoy squishy frames and burst/semi shooting guns, while playing solo 90% of the time(except murmu farm, and relics) things can be hard, especially if your aim is bad as mine is.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, (PS4)CrazyBeaTzu said:

Eidolons are fun, regardless of rewards.

Also, the Operator is fun and useful. It's one of my favorite parts of the game. 

I might not agree with your definition of fun but I'll upvote to the death to defend it. 

• Like 2

14 hours ago, (PS4)grayhyh said:

I actually love disruption,sorta it could be more than you beating mid tier bullet sponges and the rewards kinda suck other than guass stuff,acceltra,akarius and maybe the juptier mods altho these are more situational or useless than anything.

I hate most of the warframe meta weapons,even those that are liked by almost anyone other than tiberon prime i guess becuase i am an auto rifle junkie.

Hol' up. Disruption is currently the best way to get relics. Lua Disrup for Axi especially.

• Like 1

Just now, Pandabarrel said:

Hol' up. Disruption is currently the best way to get relics. Lua Disrup for Axi especially.

Might be but alot of people hate disruption currently,most of the people i talk about disruption literally hates it rn so in a way its kind of an unpopular opinion as well as maybe hoping for more meat to it in the future,tho im not sure if it will get it ropalolist is a year in the game and its still buggy af.

10 hours ago, Tulipunahapero said:

I thought as well that getting killed because of RNG was stupid but also exciting to see if I was correct with the order.

I wouldn't have minded if the Lich finisher animation played when the final Murmur has revealed 3rd Requiem mod. It would be sayisfying "f u" from the Lich.

"You got 2 correct but you got the last one wrong. Now let me finally show you how it's done"

*Snaps warframe's spine*

this is how i felt. It was like a simple process of elimination check. It wasnt as completely random as people were making it out to be.

i actually liked the feeling of KNOWING i had the right combo finally. IMO it was actually cool and the build up felt nice

Edited by Hypernaut1

8 hours ago, RamonLeeYJ said:

Instead of voicing out concerns early on, you write a angry lengthy-ass rant as your first forum post and secretly went back to play Warframe again

Precisely. He needs to buy more games. ^^

1 hour ago, AltairFerenc said:

everyone says there is no hcallange in this game, guess what, if you don't use a tank/nuke frame with a nuke weapon and use normals guns where you can only kill 1 thing in 1 second and you have to aim doing a lvl5 lich surv or something like that can be hard. 
I only enjoy squishy frames and burst/semi shooting guns, while playing solo 90% of the time(except murmu farm, and relics) things can be hard, especially if your aim is bad as mine is.

Yea, Baza Prime Viral headshots lol.

1 hour ago, AltairFerenc said:

I already do that tho...i did once a lvl 5 lich with an unpotatoed oberon before the mainline update and a kuva tonkor with element that the lich aooearantly wasnt weak to,went out of ammo and had to go rabbit hopping and killing enemies to get ammo,it wasnt a challenge per say it was just me going rabbit jumping and taking forever to kill that lich on exterminate,but ye i do agree with you that you dont really need to go nuke frames and meta always,i only go meta if i really dont feel like paying attention to warframe or on something like star chart or nidus/harrow parts farming becuase those are boring.

16 hours ago, Yakhul said:

RNG really did not mattered. What i saw the most complains about being killed by your lich, by far, was people "wasting" one of their precious revives.

No, it was actually the first part, RNG. People did however complain on those criticizing the RNG part by using comments such as "it doesnt matter, it is just a revive", "not like you need revives anyway", "player better so you dont need revives" and other mindless comments. They never actually understood the point that those against the RNG nature of it tried to get across. People often answered those people and pointed out to them that they dont care about a revive going away, but that the concern was regarding getting killed without being able to counter it based on RNG, where again the person would answer back "but it is only a revive" as if the person with the concern was talking to a wall.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, SneakyErvin said:

People often answered those people and pointed out to them that they dont care about a revive going away, but that the concern was regarding getting killed without being able to counter it based on RNG, where again the person would answer back "but it is only a revive" as if the person with the concern was talking to a wall

That was my life on the forums for about 3.5 months.

Now I'm cackling like a madman over being right in the long haul.

• Like 4