Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Login Rewards above 1k ... like 1600 ^^

.-KG-..-JaJeKa-.

Today i reached 1600 login days and what i can choose from are again riven ... sadly i have 117 rivens right now + the 3 new... again @ 120... are there no more ideas for rewarding players like me that keep up login into the game even on holidays ( cause i always take my laptop with me and yes i am a little bit nuts, but only a little bit ^^ ). The last really rewarding login was 1k  😞

Think cause of stuff like that, i mean less care about the veterans, the game is loosing a lot of great gamers/veterans (i am now in the third clan, that is loosing veteran players cause they stop playin). This is an issue, cause those are part of what warframe makes so great, the community. I play for more than 20 years games but only in warframe i found older players that support/help new players in such an big way...

Hopefully i could make understandable what is was trying to say... engl. is not main language... btw. greatings from Germany to the rest of the Tenno World !

0O1nc6y.jpg

• Like 3

Yeah i remember the comment of DE that there will be nothing above 1k, but somehow there is missing something... and i am still in this game of the great people that if meet up to Mr28... i spent right now more time in Boderlands 3 that in WF but everytime an friend or clanmemebr calling i play with them cause of the one thing i think i talked bevor about, the great community/people... and no i determine this not only cause of that it is only an part. Could be that what i was trying to say is somehow is lost in translation into engl. ...

Edited by .-KG-..-BornStoned-.

The game already expects players to login for nearly three years to get all the exclusive rewards from the system.

Evergreen rewards are already good value to most players who've reached over 1k as well as the duration of random boosters and quantity of all resources are increased for every day without any known hard cap.

Also logging in for x number of days really doesn't make anyone a "veteran". I could make a new account and log it in every day for three years and have it never get past Earth.

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, trst said:

Also logging in for x number of days really doesn't make anyone a "veteran". I could make a new account and log it in every day for three years and have it never get past Earth.

Creating a new account wouldn't make you a newbie. You are already a veteran and you can't change that.

But yes, logging in every day for three years doesn't make anyone a veteran. But it does show commitment. And it's not an easy feat to log into a game you never really play daily.

Edited by Xaero
  • Like 1

vor 49 Minuten schrieb 0_The_F00l:

They long gave up on those, 

They probably have it on loop now. 

The armor was the last unique reward. 

But it's OK. 

As much i normally agree, seeign how often DE can drop and forget conepts.

I say this is a wanted change, you can't keep raising such and rather make certain rotation so vets are still get soemthing every 50 days or so.

Because if you raise it, it forces you to log in each day, problematic if you can't and it simply lookd bad, imagine new player starts to play, googles the rewards and the game tells you to login 5 years straight every day, that would anyone drive crazy.

I am fine how the loginreward works, you reahc it to a reasonable timespan and the stuff afterwards is bonus.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Marine027 said:

As much i normally agree, seeign how often DE can drop and forget conepts.

I say this is a wanted change, you can't keep raising such and rather make certain rotation so vets are still get soemthing every 50 days or so.

Because if you raise it, it forces you to log in each day, problematic if you can't and it simply lookd bad, imagine new player starts to play, googles the rewards and the game tells you to login 5 years straight every day, that would anyone drive crazy.

I am fine how the loginreward works, you reahc it to a reasonable timespan and the stuff afterwards is bonus.

Yeah, it's ok

Imagine giving someone that has stayed with the game daily for 5 years a little shiny thank you, like another armor set, a syandana or an ephemera. Seems like an unimportant little gesture to me, but it would lead to the forums and reddit being ablaze.

After all these fashion items would totally force everyone to log in daily to get a bit of fashion which they'd never use.

They definitely shouldn't do this.

The fact that the daily login already has practical stuff you need to login for 900 days to get all of them is already bad enough and shouldn't be a thing as far as I'm concerned.

In my opinion, the daily rewards (rather than the milestones) are what should be looked at, as getting 2 Neurodes is definitely a fantastic reward for logging in.

26 minutes ago, (PS4)Shaun-T-Wilson said:

Yes i think its a 30k bundle, in 1 of evergreen rotations.

50k bundle

Endo is 30k and def should be 50k too, but despite it being mentioned in the feedback before evergreen rewards were added it went ignored.

Also maybe the evergreen rivens should include shotgun rivens.

I have two questions:

1. What kind of reward are you expecting that you don't already have?

You have it all, seriously, what do you want?

2. When did you last buy Platinum?

I think DE should spend their attention on the players who will give them money, it doesn't matter how much you've spent in the past, they've got that. DE want the money you're going to spend in the future.

I personally think it's okay not to have anything special over 1k logins.
Just imagine being a new player and someone tells you that to unlock a specific weapon you need to log in every single day for 2 years straight. Not fun.

Also, I'm already getting free 2-day boosters, which can also extend the duration of any boosters you already have. That's not something to scoff at.
(At some point in the future, we should statistically be able to have permanent boosters by just logging in every day. But I can't be bothered to do the math, maybe someone else will 😄 )

They aren't going to change this login system again.  They already overhauled it.  At this point I barely care if I miss a login day and I'm at around 1200 logins or something because rivens are stupid, the kuva means almost nothing because rivens are stupid especially in regard to rerolling, and endo is the last thing I want because I have enough endo to probably max out another set of primed mods from zero to ten, but lack the credits since I've used credits to amass more plat than I will ever need as well as some pedestal primes.  Warframe doesn't cater to veterans and I doubt it ever will again outside the odd leaderboard event, which I don't really care about at this point either since getting number one on the leaderboards is finding an exploit, getting a team together, and running said event for a super long time with said team using the exploit until the game crashes, get the best score, or the entire team runs out of revives.  

bruh, are we really at the point of complaining about free rivens? you know you can sell them if you don't want them, it's basically free platinum if nothing else. I'm past 1550 and I like the system, even though not everything it gives is useful, I'm loving the 2 day boosters that I don't have to pay for. the other milestones giving large amounts of Kuva/Endo etc are also really nice.

there are other things that really DO need fixing: logins isn't one of them IMO.

Edited by (PS4)robotwars7

14 hours ago, Xaero said:

Weren't we told long ago to not expect anything exclusive after 1000 login days?

Booster periods and resource amounts seem to keep growing, so I'm ok with that.

I think orbiter decorations wouldn't be a bad idea, it would at least be something different. An MMO I used to play quite a bit of, Star Wars Galaxies, had a reward system like that. I think the 900 day requirement for mods should be reduced to 300 (so every 100 days you get a primed mod) and then afterwards add noggles or other decorations like what they did in SWG.  Edit: Thought I'd clarify something too. I'm not advocating for super duper exclusive rewards past day 1,000 for example. In SWG you had the milestones but could pick from previous milestone rewards too.  I think the best overall design would have a few dozen unique orbiter decorations that players could choose from every time they hit a 'milestone' and have the ability to choose another one (or the same if they want) when they hit the next. Making it so it isn't exclusive. 

https://www.swgemu.com/archive/scrapbookv51/data/20071216102256/content.html 

Edited by Tinklzs