The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Missclicking kuva liches

Waifu_Is_Laifu

10 minutes ago, Waifu_Is_Laifu said:

Is it so hard for D.E just to add a little safety measure? it will save lots of people from frustration, any safety measures are good, pressing ''x'' for half a second without paying attention and now you're on a 2-3 hours grind, lots of accidents can stop if a little safety measure is added.

Agreed

3 minutes ago, (XB1)GearsMatrix301 said:

Ok wow everybody here is just being a jerk.

DE was SUPPOSED to implement a way of removing Liches via Palladino. But idk what’s taking them so long to do it.

Yup. I'd just copy the same thing you need to do when you vanquish / convert a lich.  I've done it 2-3 times after killing a lich. Did another mission that happened to spawn a larvae then reflexed my way back into a grind I didn't ask for.  Not sure why so many are adamant on keeping it how it is, when adding a small mechanic (that already exists, vanquish/convert) would add a huge QoL. I guess some just want to find an excuse to be toxic, because I can't find a legitimate reason not to add it. Not like it's extra bragging rights or prestige.

• Like 2

I honestly wish they just did away with the Larvaling aspect of the Lich experience.  

Just have us go to Paladino and choose from an array of available Lich contracts. That avoids any unwanted/accidental Lich spawning in mission and as much as people say that it's the players fault for misclicking, as far as I'm concerned it's DEs fault for creating a system where that misclick is a possibility. 

As far as handling the weapons and damage type. Just switch to a token system so at the end of the Lich mission you get a Token which can be exchanged for the weapon and damage type that you want. Keep the actual RNG percentage on the weapon if that is a sticking point but let people choose everything else.

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, (XB1)GearsMatrix301 said:

Ok wow everybody here is just being a jerk.

DE was SUPPOSED to implement a way of removing Liches via Palladino. But idk what’s taking them so long to do it.

There's no need to now that you can see what weapon the larvling has when it's downed. Pretty sure that's in the patch notes too.

Edit, couldn't find the specific note but I'll keep looking. 

Edited by (XB1)Skippy575

if you alt f4 fast enough it doesnt save the lich. i have personally done that twice with 100% success. but yeah everyone saying that it was your fault is just sad. it was, but it doesnt excuse bad game design. everything should be designed in a way where unintended things do not happen and this would be a simple,easy and fast thing to remedy.

• Like 2