Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Proposal] Mock Up Screen Changes To The Ui

DJSmash

I was actually working this mockup screen for the past couple of days before DE launched 10.3.1 with the revised UI to the game. For what's its worth, here is my proposal for DE's consideration and also for the community's feedback.

One of the issue i realized while in the process of making these mock up screens was that some of the game interface overlap each other therefore making it either lose or lacking in it's functionality value.

example: inventory vs foundry, arsenal vs mod, contact list vs clan list.

I use the foundry to check on my resource quantity - when i should be checking from inventory.

I use the arsenal screen to check on my mods - when i should be checking it from inventory:mod screen.

I upgrade my mods from the arsenal screen - when i should be doing it from inventory:mod screen.

I have to use contact list to manage my clan members - when i should have a separate screen to manage the whole clan.

While some may claim this gives flexibility, however i must empathize strongly that there is a difference between "flexibility" and a "work around" when the screen that was originally designed is unable to fulfill it's cause. That is a clear issue - and cannot be considered "flexibility".

While i may not understand or be aware of the full technical details/challenges it present, i do hope that this posting will be able to re-introduce a simpler approach and also bring back functionality value to the screen/buttons on screen.

Note: I have exceeded the number of images in 1 post so i will be reserving 10 posts below for the write up.

Topics

1) Login UI

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/118696-proposal-mock-up-screen-changes-to-the-ui/#entry1387933

2) Main Navigation Menu

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/118696-proposal-mock-up-screen-changes-to-the-ui/#entry1387934

3) Chat UI

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/118696-proposal-mock-up-screen-changes-to-the-ui/#entry1387935

4) Contact List UI

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/118696-proposal-mock-up-screen-changes-to-the-ui/#entry1387936

5) Mail UI

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/118696-proposal-mock-up-screen-changes-to-the-ui/#entry1387937

6) Profile,Leader board,Market, Foundry, Lore UI

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/118696-proposal-mock-up-screen-changes-to-the-ui/#entry1387938

7) Inventory UI

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/118696-proposal-mock-up-screen-changes-to-the-ui/#entry1387939

8) Arsenal UI

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/118696-proposal-mock-up-screen-changes-to-the-ui/#entry1387940

9) Clan UI

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/118696-proposal-mock-up-screen-changes-to-the-ui/#entry1387941

10) Other Suggestions

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/118696-proposal-mock-up-screen-changes-to-the-ui/#entry1387942

Edited by DJSmash

Login UI

1_loginscreen.jpg

#Option Button

One of the things that puzzled me was the option button in Warframe. It is only available after login into the game. Was this intended? Many other mmorpg games or even PC/console games make the option button clearly visible so that users can adjust whatever settings they want before starting the game.

[suggestion] To make the option button accessible on either the login screen or in the launcher.

?? Other elements which may be added on the login screen:

Credits: A little thank you message from DE to the people that has made warframe a success

Cinematic: Allow users to replay the cinematic. Example: Blizzard's Diablo3

Digital Extreme Trademark

Edited by DJSmash

Main Navigation Menu

other_voidkey.jpg

Ever since U8 when when VOID games were introduced, DE made a little icon next to the "online" button  to allow users to access the content, i am concerned that this may not be the best approach as this may clutter the main navigation menu. Warframe has come a long way since CBT so perhaps it's time to study and relook at the menu.

This is my take on the navigation menu:

2_home.jpg

A Closer look at the navigation menu & brief explanation

other_nav2.jpg

#1 This button still serves for taking the Mastery Rank tests and also access to "My Profile"

#2 Integrated the Squad loud out and conclave score into this area

I am not a fan of the conclave score being used outside of PVP situations therefore i moved the entire squad loud out into this area where only i can see it.

#3 Shrunk the long mastery Rank Bar into this portion. Since all the buttons are group here, i decided to group the option button here as well.

#4 What each icon means:

nav.jpg

The details will be made available in the respective categories below

Edited by DJSmash

Chat UI

Let's start with the Chat UI. The issue with the chat UI is that it gets covered by all the other screens; my profile,inventory,mods,foundry & even the contact list - which then makes communication difficult. The question which most users have is why are other screen designed to "overlay" the chat UI which then renders it unusable?

#So my suggestion is to:

1) Redesign ALL UI as a standalone object. No more full screen Overlay feature.

All UI are click-able & moveable

2) Allow screen to "go on top" of other screen once user clicks on the window.

example:

other_overlay.jpg

My take on the Chat UI

3_chatui.jpg

Closer look at the Chat UI & explanation:

other_chat.jpg

- Design with the "tab" interface

Region, Recruiting, Clan, Alliance, Squad, Whispers, DC (Design Council)

- Chat UI able to minimize and expand

- Allow UI to stretch

- Allow lock/unlock - to save the chat UI size & position on screen.

- Give option for chat UI - to allow transparency or even change font size, color.

- Maintain Chat UI setting in game as well.

Whisper tab?

Have you ever miss out on whispers because there were active chat going on? or have you ever been in a clan with 300/1k+ members and everyone's actively talking that you cant even manage to see who's whispering? If you answered yes, you have been in that moment and understand just how frustrating it is to scroll looking for a purple text as the chat keeps piling up - in the end, you run into a squad window just to look for the whispers. This is my reason to include a whisper tab.

Why are the Chat tabs not on top?

16_lineagechat.jpg

The only reason why i redesigned the chat UI with the tabs at the bottom is to emulate lineage 2's chat UI - where they have an option to include a another window above the chat to display system messages.

#As far as this posting is concern, the chat tab doesn't need to be relocated at all. if DE can deliver the above points, it'd be awesome. If they are able to emulate something similar to Lineage's 2 chat UI, that be a major bonus.

Edited by DJSmash

Contact List UI

The contact list actually serves it purpose well - IF you have a small group of friends. As you add on more people into your contacts or join larger clans, you will start to experience issues.

If you have a large contact lists, you will have a hard time searching through the list for that 1 person. On top of that, if you happen to have contacts that keeps logging in and out, your contact lists keep getting refreshed (back to the top again) thus making your search for that 1 person into a frustration experience. What most people end up doing? Using the chat commands instead /invite or meeting in squad to talk

Then again, sometimes it CAN BE A CHALLENGE to use the /invite command when your friends have charming names such as: 

Sil3nt-,Bibibabibu,Grandmaster-Builder5,Yami_No_Tamashi, w1d0wM4k3r,wolf-.clan.-.Crystal.-.,SuPrEmeKord,falzargregar95,..zZAlien_hunterZz..,Gu_Free_Nazz

I am not making this up. These are all legit accounts. Can you imagining typing the /w or /invite with those sort of names? Noooo please dont. lol.

So, having said that this is my take on the Contact List UI:

11_contaacts-1.jpg

- Give option to include status: "online","away" & "busy"

- Buttons for: Contacts, Search Contacts, Recent, Clan, Ignore.

- Please keep the "last online" time in the contact list

Contacts: Stores your list of friends and also for you to add friends ..and remove friends.

Search Contacts: Allows user to search for someone in their contacts. This is not for adding friends.

Recent: Contains contacts which you recently played a game with

Clan: Contains all your clan members

Ignore: Contains all ignore contacts

Edited by DJSmash

Mail UI

For those that are aware, DE has included a "work-in-progress" Mail UI. I can only hope that the mail system's functionality and usability will be on par like other mmorpg games out there; warcraft,lineage2,terra online,blade & soul, guilds war2 and others.

#My expectation?

At least something similar to warframe's forum message system. Here is my take on the mail UI though

5_mail.jpg

- This is a fixed window@container. All contents gets loaded into the container.

- Allow user to move the mail UI

Questions

?? Since DE did not reveal any detail about the Mail system. Here are some questions for DE to take into considerations:

1) Allow multiple mail recipients? Any limit in mail recipients?

2) How many characters can be written in a mail?

3) Any space quota or no# of mails can be kept?

4) What happens to my mail if i exceed the quota?

5) How long can the mail be kept? Any time limit?

6) Can i forward mails?

7) Can i block people from mailing me? What options is there to counter mail harassment/spam?

8) Will i receive mail while in game? can i read them while in game or in dojo?

Edited by DJSmash

Profile, Leaderboard, Market, Foundry, Lore UI

In all honestly, these 5 screens could have had their own window@container but due to space limitation and also the frequency of use on these screen, i have group them into 1 window.

Leaderboard

6_leaderboard.jpg

-Existing leaderboard to be imported over

4_containers.jpg

- Existing Profile to be imported

- To show Clan, (future?) reputation system, last login time

- To allow users to key in a brief info about themselves - because having a page full of stats doesn't tell me anything meaningful about this person.

Market

8_market.jpg

- Existing Market to be imported

Foundry

9_foundry.jpg

- Existing Foundry to be imported

Lore & Tutorial

10_lore.jpg

- Existing Lore to be imported

- To include tutorial/help section here (Consideration to be placed in a separate window in future)

Edited by DJSmash

Inventory UI

Inventory is among the important screen in gaming regardless of it's genre. So what does an inventory do?

- Shows players all the stuffs they owns. (store room)

- Allow players to manage their inventory. (clean up store room - else it's gonna end up as a warehouse)

So in short, inventory should show you what you have and also allow you manage it.

My take on the inventory UI

7_inventory.jpg

Inventory shows:

1)Warframe

2)sentinel

3)primary weapon

4)secondary weapon

5)melee weapon

6)Skins (Alternate helmets & weapon)

7)Gear

8)Mods

9)Void keys

10)Resources

11)Blue Prints

12)Miscellaneous

- Show Levels

- Show exp bars

- Show number# of mods currently installed

- Show number# of times forma

- Show if reactor / catalyst is applied (potato)

Edited by DJSmash

Arsenal UI

Arsenal screen is where players pick their loud out before going for a mission.

Should this screen be the first choice for mod upgrading - No but it allows you to do so.

Should this screen be the first choice to check what mods i got recently - No but it allows you to do so

Should this screen be the first choice to stock on my gears - No but it allows you to do so

I think i have bought 2 Bratons from the market.

1) Should this screen be the first choice for me check and sell it? NO but it allows you to do so.

2) but can i still check it from arsenal screen? Yes of course you can.

3) Then why are you sort of like educating me on this screen?

- Because this is what you call "flexibility"

- and because inventory management should be done in inventory because it was designed with that purpose. BUT no one is limiting your choice because the system allows you to do it.

- Arsenal should be: drop in - pick loud out - go to mission

example:

you can use the stairs to get up to the 2nd floor. you can also use the ladder to get up to the 2nd floor.

you can also use the elevator to get up to the 2nd floor. if you want to scale to 2nd floor, by all means yes go ahead.

I am not saying its wrong but certain things (stairs,ladder,elevator, scaling tools) were designed for different purpose/intentions but ultimately same goal.

My take on the arsenal screen

12_arsenal_final.jpg

It is the similar concept with the existing arsenal screen just that it been "imported" into this window.

Here, i am showing 2 images:

>Left image shows where warframe/sentinel abilities and stats will appear.

>On the right is the final Arsenal screen. Ultimately, i want to see my warframe stats and aura before i leave the screen for a game.

Equip

12_arsenal_equip_warframe.jpg

A sub window appears on the right to allow users to pick their warframe/sentinel/weapons/gears.

What happened to mods?

It has been relocated to inventory - mod screen.

What about void keys?

It has been relocated to inventory - void key screen.

Appearance

12_arsenal_appearance.jpg

With the whole screen overlay concept not applied anymore, i want to see everything in 1 window and this is what i propose. All cosmetics will be in the far right window.

Upgrade

12_arsenal_upgrade.jpg

I would like to introduce 4 options from this image:

1) Filters

Option to sort mods by recent, rating, price, name, type (polarity)

Allow users to combine selection (AND operator)

2) Begins with Letter

Option to pick mods base on their 1st alphabet.

example: Redirection - R

I would rather prefer to have the option search by text (%string%) but perhaps due to technicality or security reasons, there was no news about it

3) Distinct

Option to select unique items (Yes idea is from SQL)

example 1:

I have a basket full of fruits. I just want to know what sort of fruits are in the basket.

i don't want to know how many, what colors, what shape they come in. I just want to know what sort of fruits are in the basket.

>select distinct(fruits) from basket;

Result: Apple, Orange, Banana & Grapes. That's it. That's all i want to know.

example 2:

I have 200 over pages of mods in my warframe screen. I just want to know the types of mods i have.

>select distinct(mods) from warframe mods;

Result: 41 Types of warframe mods.

Can you tell me about my rfile mods as well?

>select distinct(mods) from rifle mods;

Result: 27 Types of Rfile mods.

4) Rating

Give users the option to select mod's rank

Upgrade Screen by defaul/on load

12_arsenal_upgrade1.jpg

On load, mods will appear - show all - sort by name

Filter gives the option to sort mods by recent, rating, price, name, type (polarity)

12_arsenal_upgrade2.jpg

I want to see my recent mods AND sort by name

12_arsenal_upgrade3.jpg

I want to see my recent mods AND sort by name without duplicates (distinct function)

12_arsenal_upgrade4.jpg

I want to see my recent mods AND sort by name without duplicates (distinct function) AND has a rating of 7

12_arsenal_upgrade5.jpg

I am looking for Mods that starts with the letter F AND has a rating of 9

Unfortunately, I did not have the time to work on the mod screen. It will fall back into the inventory - mod screen.

Edited by DJSmash

Clan UI

It's about time we give clan a proper UI to manage clan as a whole.

Clan invite

13_clan_invite.jpg

- Shows the list of pending clan invitation

Creating a clan

13_clan_create.jpg

Clan hierarchy

13_clan_hierarchy.jpg

- first page to see on clan

- Shows the clan hierarchy

Clan Status

13_clan_status.jpg

- Allow Message of the Day

- shows status on the clan activity; invites, kicked, members joined, left etc

Clan privileges

13_clan_priv.jpg

- Allow clan warlord to manage ranking in this screen

Clan Stats

13_clan_stats.jpg

- All clan stats to be "imported" into this window

Clan Alliance

13_clan_alliance.jpg

For future alliance idea. If applicable.

Clan Dojo Management

13_clan_dojo.jpg

- an overview screen that shows the existing dojo capacity, energy, decoration and vault resouces

- Dojo 2d management allow users to see the overview of the layout.

- Any elevators going up, click on the "up" button and same goes to "bottom" - this can be done using separate pages

Edit: 17/10/2013

- To add: Show total number of pending rooms

- To add: A section or a list to keep track of donations

Edited by DJSmash

This all looks very neat and I'd like to see a lot of this stuff in the game.

However, one small contra on the Main Navigation Menu so far: Too many "not talking" buttons. Your explanation pic, what each button means, would be the perfect menu, IMO. Just putting all those buttons below your profile without any explanation might be too confusing for new players.

And maybe make that area a bit bigger, all in all. It's rather small with 1920*1080.

Bbl for more comments, when I had time to take a closer look at the rest.

Almost all of these look awesome! I'll try to give a little constructive feedback.

Firstly, Login UI. It actually looks pretty good, gives the user a few choices at the side. Always nice to have an option menu before you log in. Nothing else to comment on.

Next, the main navigation menu. IMO they look pretty clumped up. They're too near each other. Looks a little bit too messy for my liking. Icon wise, sure why not? looks nice. Concerns about the buttons, They're all just icons, new players won't be able to know what each one of them does. Even if hovering your mouse over the icon tells you what it is, You're not able to understand and get used to it immediately if you're a fairly new player.

Chat UI, Looks nice, better than the one we have now, your ideas are all good, like the clickable and movable functions. Just an add on, maybe add something so the new players know its a chat bar. For example our current one, we need to click on the square button to open up chat, not to mention nothing there says anything about "oh hey this is chat you need to cick this square thingy on the side to open it". When i was new to frame i didn't even know there was a chat UI till some time, so yea just an idea. Also, being able to change the size of the chat UI is pretty neat. And yes, +1 to Whispers tab .

As for your contact list UI, It looks WAYYYYY better than the one we have now (current one is pretty plain). The online, busy and away option seem to be pretty useful, like you can tell when the person you're gonna invite is away or busy, Instead of just "In menus".

P/L/M/F UI. Looks ok i guess, i don't have much comment on it cause i'm pretty ok with the current one now (cause i don't even use it LOL). But yes big +1 to stats, the current one is too messy and unorganized.

Inventory UI, +1 to the showing of progress bar and number of forma'ed times.

Arsenal UI, I'm actually liking the current one, no offense but yours looks a little too messy for my liking (but its just my personal preference :P) and yes, Big +1 to searching for mods with filters and maybe by letters. the current mod selection UI sucks IMO, they only show you a few of the mods, like original, and the rest that you upgraded. i rather they show all. Why? cause you can't use the same mods as sentinels now.

Clan UI. Its great, really. The current clan UI is just a contact list, i wish for a separate UI just for the clan, would be super neat and much easier to manage. current contact screen too small for my liking. Also, HUGE +1 To dojo layout. Easier for newcomers to know the pace better!

Other suggestions. Another big +1 to showing of aura mods from other squad mates like in the previous UI. Being able to chat on death is pretty good too. (though i never realized you can't talk after you died XD).

This is it for now, hoped i helped somewhat.i'll add more if i see anything that i can comment on. I see you put a lot of work into this, so good job man!

Edited by Tenyu

Snip:

Thanks. I appreciate the feebacks. i'll will work/update on it when i have time.

Loving your ideas and how u executed them. What about some HUD concepts? That would awesome! Great job man 

Thanks. I believe there were many before me who has posted numerous HUD concepts and because of that, i choose not add anymore.

One of the HUD concept which has been around for quite some time and should be look at is: https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/45224-hud-mockup-hurr-inc-impractical-ar-hud/

Only one thought on this.

Assuming WF on PC and PS4 are going to be mostly uniform... I doubt DE would try to do two different UIs.

Your proposals are well-suited for kb/m, but would be a hellish nightmare to navigate with a gamepad on PS4 (not that the current UI is any better).

A simple Tab and Thumbnail List system for everything short of chat, might work better for both platforms overall.

Contact List UI

The contact list actually serves it purpose well - IF you have a small group of friends. As you add on more people into your contacts or join larger clans, you will start to experience issues.

If you have a large contact lists, you will have a hard time searching through the list for that 1 person. On top of that, if you happen to have contacts that keeps logging in and out, your contact lists keep getting refreshed (back to the top again) thus making your search for that 1 person into a frustration experience. What most people end up doing? Using the chat commands instead /invite or meeting in squad to talk

Then again, sometimes it CAN BE A CHALLENGE to use the /invite command when your friends have charming names such as: 

Sil3nt-,Bibibabibu,Grandmaster-Builder5,Yami_No_Tamashi, w1d0wM4k3r,wolf-.clan.-.Crystal.-.,SuPrEmeKord,falzargregar95,..zZAlien_hunterZz..,Gu_Free_Nazz

I am not making this up. These are all legit accounts. Can you imagining typing the /w or /invite with those sort of names? Noooo please dont. lol.

So, having said that this is my take on the Contact List UI:

11_contaacts-1.jpg

- Give option to include status: "online","away" & "busy"

- Buttons for: Contacts, Search Contacts, Recent, Clan, Ignore.

- Please keep the "last online" time in the contact list

Contacts: Stores your list of friends and also for you to add friends ..and remove friends.

Search Contacts: Allows user to search for someone in their contacts. This is not for adding friends.

Recent: Contains contacts which you recently played a game with

Clan: Contains all your clan members

Ignore: Contains all ignore contacts

...my name is wolf 0_o ...well technically its white wolf6666, because im in the whitest place on earth... i like the arctic wolf (its my favorate animal) and i was borne in june... i tried white wolf6,white wolf66,white wolf666... but all were taken -_-

i don't like changing the navigation buttons to what looks more like a Word Processing application than a game. i actually really like the look of those navigation buttons as they are currently. they look good, they match the game(having a 'futuristic' look to them), and space out the buttons to use up the Screen Real Estate that we sorely aren't using any of to start with.

Chat might as well have a search box for the user list because trying to find one name in a list of like 1500 entries, f*ck that.

the Profile page REALLY needs to have like, collapsible groups for each type of thing. because decent Mastery level people have hundreds of XP entries. each section is separated already, but the list is a billion miles long, we need collapsible groups so people can have a decent length list. all groups would be collapsed when you open a profile page to save on space.

i quite like that each one of these menus (Lore, Foundry, Market, etc) opens in a window. does this mean we can have more than one open at a time?

yes, basically what every PC user wants is another operating system inside their game inside their operating system. there's a good reason why we use Operating Systems with these features for multi-tasking, and other management Utility. because it makes using your computer (Game in this case) just that much smoother than faster.

the Arsenal is a tricky area for me. i actually love the way it looks. it's very well presented and pretty quick to use. a far cry from the Arsenal we'd all been fighting with for months.

my only wish for the Arsenal, is that i want the 'button' for each item entry to act as the Equip button(or Mods button, that could work too). we have 3 buttons on each equipment entry, yet the largest shape there that should clearly act as a button, doesn't. why don't they? it would be a lot faster, and having one less button means the layout of the materializing buttons that appear when you hover on an equipment entry could be larger and fit better in the Arsenal(having two halves would look aesthetically better appearing as the line between them flows perfectly with the point on the parent shape).

i also quite like how the Arsenal appears currently. i like that it fills the entire screen, and gives me a great view of my equipment that i can inspect for color customizing, etc. 

What happened to mods?
It has been relocated to inventory - mod screen.
hold up. i like having the mods button on the Arsenal. there's a crapload of unused Screen Real Estate in the menus already, there's no need to worry about an extra button using up space.

i really like your upgrade menu and filters. beautiful.

your clan menus are great. 
i wish there was a contribute to vault function, though. the Dojo tab lists what the Vault contains, but i want a contribute button, too. what if i don't feel like going into the dojo? i still want to contribute. 
primarily contributing to the Vault, but also a list of current running projects would be awesome, so you could donate to projects and get them building without running around in the Dojo like a chicken without a head (but still retain that option).

lastly, your Squad list showing Aura Artifacts, absolutely yes.
and why stop there for chat? if i press the Chat button, ALWAYS open chat. so what if i'm not standing on the ground? open chat anyways. what if i want to take a second and type something quick while i'm in the air?
i do that in some other games. i'll jump through the air and chat something, so that way i can keep moving, but chat at the same time. Multi-tasking!

Assuming WF on PC and PS4 are going to be mostly uniform... I doubt DE would try to do two different UIs.

Your proposals are well-suited for kb/m, but would be a hellish nightmare to navigate with a gamepad on PS4 (not that the current UI is any better).

A simple Tab and Thumbnail List system for everything short of chat, might work better for both platforms overall.

you know what? impress your PC customers which honestly, are more likely to enjoy Warframe anyways (seriously, a skill based game on a Console that reqiures precise control of your character? i don't think Warframe is going to go over too well on PS4), and more likely to spend money.

if that's absolutely not an option, make a 100% customizable UI. 

Firefall lets players make their own UI if they really wish. there's a lot of creative stuff due to it. and that lets a lot of players get the exact UI they want, without the Developer needing to create 1000 UI's and support them. 

allowing users to modify parts of the game such as the UI to fit their wants and needs, is a great way to get happy players. the UI not doing what some player might want, can ruin everything. because it's the part of the game that outputs a lot of important information to the player, so it needs to work. 

and i'm not talking about just moving things and color customization. that's great too, but i'm talking about 100% wide open creation. if a Tenno wishes to make a UI that's different in every single way to the included one, well, why shouldn't they be able to? just as every Tenno had different equipment they prefer for different reasons, they should also be able to prefer different information readouts. 

*good points about UIs and stuff*

(Sorry, the forum here doesn't seem to multi-quote too smoothly, and I don't feel like fighting with it.)

I agree, Firefall has an excellent remedy for UI customization.

In the end, customization is the ideal.

I feel bad seeing some of the posts here about people complaining that DE does not respond to player suggestions...

I just recently gave up Dust514 on PS3 for the same reason.

I almost just made a thread with a suggestion for an Active Aiming Reticle... to be constructive.

If they really don't consider input, I'll just not post anymore.

But I'm pretty sure that don't have feedback sections to just make them look pretty. :(

While recognition for our ideas is nice, it's not like we're getting paid... So just drop a good idea every now and then, but don't give too much of a F***, otherwise you'll feel burned and ignored. It's not your fault, if they ignore a genius idea, right? :)

I mean, I understand PVP was introduced to the game, because many people demanded it, but now that it's out I've been told it's mechanics are something to be chagrined over, since the game is primarily PVE. So I guess that goes to show that they really do aim to please, but they just have more things on their plate?

It was the complete opposite over at Dust, we'd been asking for PVE content for over a year. Last I checked... nothing.

But I digress.

Edited by Jathniel

Great effort, first of all!

I don't know if I really have anything constructive to say other than I hope DE takes a look at this and considers it as they inevitably redo the whole UI. The mod filtering looks a bit complicated so a "simple mode" toggle might be nice.

I'd love to see what you could come up with for in-game UI but there have been some really nice threads about that already so I can see why you may have not focused on it.