Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[OOC / Character listing / Open RP] Treasures of Lua

Psychotoxin

First time RPing here, this seems like a nice icebreaker RP.  Let me know if I'm doing this right, and maybe I'll have to try some Corpus or Grineer later. 

Name: Andrea

Faction: Tenno

Race: Tenno

Personality: The young daughter of a once-wealthy Corpus merchant, she's worked hard to make her place among the Tenno ranks. While empathetic and polite, she's awfully touchy about anyone questioning her skills or upbringing, and has a bit of a temper on her. She's fascinated with the other cultures of the System, from the old Orokin ways to the lowly Solaris and even the Grineer.

Appearance: Andrea's reddish brown hair is trimmed in a neat bob cut, framing her angular face and grey eyes. In casual company, she prefers wearing her Ember suit, colored in hot pink with yellow highlights and brown limbs. For combat, she has a similarly colored Mesa, with brown over a hot pink body. Neither is ornamented, obviously the result of someone doing the best they can with little plat. Underneath, she prefers the rugged, threadbare style of the Ventkids, with a matching brown vest over pink shirt and thick padded pants.

A census of people at the Embrace:

Name - frame if Tenno or species if not - location

Staff:

Batel - Mirage - Often found running the venues around the Lunaro stadium

Ms. Cross - Mirage - in a hangar near the Embrace, coordinating workers (Same person as Batel?)

Ashtare - Zephyr - Running the reception of The Embrace

Ekta and Octis - Equinox - (haven't appeared yet)

Chief of Security - Rhino or Excalibur - (hasn't appeared yet)

Ozrah - Inaros - (hasn't appeared yet)

North - Vauban - (hasn't appeared yet)

Dapper - Moa - in the hangar with Ms. Cross

Guests:

Carolus Evle - Gauss - watching Lunaro game

Dojima - Excal - Sun garden

Esk - Grineer- at reception desk, checking in

Andrea - Ember - in line to check in

Evie - Cephalon - in line to check in

Vega - Frost - in line to check in

Thraks - Grineer - in line to check in

Radou Elten - Human - at his ship in the hangar

Shard - Revenant - Pale Garden

Radriar - Excal Prime - Pale Garden
Jori - (frame unknown) - Pale Garden  (Radriar's character sheet says that Jori is Radriar's last name, so am confoozled)

Maxus DeEvlstone - Revenant - (hasn't appeared yet) (possibly replaced by Carolus?)

Alexander - Ash Prime - (hasn't appeared yet)

Lakshmi - Valkyr - (hasn't appeared yet)

Bianca - (frame unclear) - (hasn't appeared yet)

Miraley - Trin Prime - (hasn't appeared yet)

• 2 weeks later...

I live.

Somewhat.
Hope y`all doing well.
Also - don't mind the slight color change of the Mirages speaking. I am terrible at recalling the correct hex.

EDIT: Noting for future reference. "Soon" in Psychotoxinese apparently means ~18 days

Been a long time since I rp on this forum, so why not try to "re-ignite" that spark I had from before

Name:  Thraks Dhraga (male)

Faction: Steel Meridian, Ostron

Race: Grineer (Elite lancer strain)

Age: looks 32, actual age since clone vat creation is unknown or forgotten

Personality: Calm and careful thinker, but if needed, he can be a tactical thinker if needed in battle. He doesn't judge people on their look, but on their personality, which has sometime put him in danger here and there, but that's the life of a grineer, right? 
He prefer to meet new potential friends with a friendly approach, which is quite strange for an average grineer (at least those who serve the "queens"). He prefer not to have grudges against anyone as that would most likely lead to revenge plotting and the possibility of his not so favorable demise. Some would say that he's a pacifist from the first glance and it may be true, but if needed, he can be quite an opponent. 

Appearance: Wearing a steel meridian branded and slightly worn, elite lancer armour most of the time with some bags on his belt, filled or not with various stuff. He wears a forest camo hood (which he can store away in a small bag on his belt) instead of a traditional, elite lancer helmet. The traditional grineer mask he wears (when outside or any other occasions) has a ostron themed pattern that he himself painted on after seeing the kids painting fake grineer masks and while it's not the prettiest, you can see it's cleary ostron themed. Around his neck there is a dark green coloured scarf that he tend to wear mostly outside of combat or when it's cold. It doesn't serve any purpose than just keeping him warm and it's comfy. He's about 1.75 meter tall with almost all, but the left arm, body parts still intact. Said arm was replaced after a long battle against an infested juggernaut (which he couldn't kill, so he fled). In the hair department, it's only a thin layer of black hair on top of his head. His face has some clone rot spots here and there, but it's not as bad as most grineers could have. 

Extra (Personal Space ship): Steel Meridian themed, Kosma Taktis

A character of mine that I used in the past, but revamped/reborn. If needed, can be tweaked based on feedback.

Name: Vega

Personality: Friendly, calm, careful. The type to serve you a cup of cocoa, chat about stuff. Seems to give off a protective aura. Quite slow to anger. Literally remaining cool regardless of danger. A chill dude. Very basic cliche but an effective one. Has a lot of hobbies, namely making ice sculptures, and music.

Appearance: An Emperor Frost, mostly black and teal. Always keeps his posture straight... Never seen outside his warframe.Warframe0001.jpg

Name: Noctis

Warframe: Excalibur Umbra

Personality: Slow headed, confused most of the time and hates the cold. Umbra is now mostly independent and still has some trauma from his past. Can speak thanks to a voice box developed by the Hexis, but chooses to remain silent.

Appearance: Tanned with black hair and purple eyes. Mostly wears all black. Wears Umbra's old scarf while Umbra himself wears casual clothes that varies time to time.

Hope theres still room for this

(Just realized I may have been way too late)

7 hours ago, Ender140 said:

-snip-

Due to Umbra being a... specific character, and as noted - transference not being a thing, you'll have to rework your character a bit.

You can have an Umbra-style Excalibur frame, sure, but it is the same person inside and out.

Of course there is a chance I misread your description...

1 hour ago, Psychotoxin said:

Due to Umbra being a... specific character, and as noted - transference not being a thing, you'll have to rework your character a bit.

You can have an Umbra-style Excalibur frame, sure, but it is the same person inside and out.

Of course there is a chance I misread your description...

Something similar to Umbra. If I'm correct with the lore every warframe used to be a person turned to war machines by the orokin.

1 hour ago, Ender140 said:

Something similar to Umbra. If I'm correct with the lore every warframe used to be a person turned to war machines by the orokin.

Well, yes, but as indicated in the first post, we go by "Warframe is a combat exosuit" rules here.
Think of a nanosuit from Crysis, or the RIG from Dead Space

Archived