[OOC / Character listing / Open RP] Treasures of Lua

Psychotoxin

36 minutes ago, Owlrrex said:

A psychologist?... Yeah, I can see some different situations there. Looking forward to it.

Actually, Radou lied about his true profession to Thraks as he has worked against Steel Meridian. As mentioned, one of the Steel Meridian leaders had a bounty on it's head but Radou failed the shot but got away in belief that they didn't even manage to identify the sharpshooter. On another occasion Radou was hired by somebody to steal an item from Steel Meridian and in this he was successful. He doesn't hate Steel Meridian but he is very aware and understands if they feel frustration because of what he has done. He did not lie to Ashtare at registration about his identity, he was last to register so others don't know about his identity.

Radou is definitely interested about psychology though but as psychological profile on Tenno side of Radou is incomplete and only one individual knows what kind of individual Radou is.

18 hours ago, AlendasNaro said:

Actually, Radou lied about his true profession to Thraks as he has worked against Steel Meridian. As mentioned, one of the Steel Meridian leaders had a bounty on it's head but Radou failed the shot but got away in belief that they didn't even manage to identify the sharpshooter. On another occasion Radou was hired by somebody to steal an item from Steel Meridian and in this he was successful. He doesn't hate Steel Meridian but he is very aware and understands if they feel frustration because of what he has done. He did not lie to Ashtare at registration about his identity, he was last to register so others don't know about his identity.

Radou is definitely interested about psychology though but as psychological profile on Tenno side of Radou is incomplete and only one individual knows what kind of individual Radou is.

Ah whoops, sorry, I was pretty lazy at checking on him. Apologies 'bout that.
I mean, I usually try to make my chars in a way that allows them to build an opinion about most people fairly quickly. It makes it easier to engage chars I don't know if after only seeing them, or hearing them talk a few sentences, my char's already got a stance on them that I can act on.
For Radou, I think this only holds somewhat true - he's not a Tenno, so that's bad for them getting along, but she's kind enough. Still looking forward to joingin here. :)

Call me a Stalker, but I kinda check people's profiles to see when they last were online on the forums, and Psychotoxin's been off since September 14...

Sounds like a really busy life, which sucks not only because of that, but also I'm locked up at the sign-in desk ;-;

4 minutes ago, Owlrrex said:

Ah whoops, sorry, I was pretty lazy at checking on him. Apologies 'bout that.
I mean, I usually try to make my chars in a way that allows them to build an opinion about most people fairly quickly. It makes it easier to engage chars I don't know if after only seeing them, or hearing them talk a few sentences, my char's already got a stance on them that I can act on.
For Radou, I think this only holds somewhat true - he's not a Tenno, so that's bad for them getting along, but she's kind enough. Still looking forward to joingin here. :)

Depending on how Vydraixenne starts the interaction and how it will go on, Radou's opinion of her might be either good, decent or bad. Usually he finds people who try to annoy him the casual friend way, a bit more interesting but depends on what kind of nuisance the individual is to him.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 2020-09-26 at 10:02 PM, Owlrrex said:

Not been too heavily affected in terms of job & hobbies, so I've been good.
Still waiting for @Psychotoxin to look at my application. Hope I won't catch hands for pinging him. 👀

Is fine. swamped in work. I'll take a look at the application in the evening, and make a main post, soon.
Could someone update the cast call, about who is where, please?

On 2020-09-16 at 11:09 PM, Owlrrex said:

Damn, I haven't done forum-RP in a long while. But hey, it's like riding a bicycle, right? You never forget it! :D
I'm applying. Consider yourself warned.

Character sheet:

Hide contents

Name: Vydraixenne

Appeareance:
Frame:

Reveal hidden contents

ElqK0s0.png

- Wisp
- Gaoth Helmet
- Prisma Uru Syandana
- Riv Elite arm- and legguards

Person:
- Young adult (~25-30)
- missing both feet between shins and ankles
- asian-type smooth & black hair, chin length
- light complexion
- slightly freckled
- Triangular face
- brown eyes, slightly slanted
- wide nose
- narrow lips
- lithe figure
- lean, stretchy muscles
- long arms and (formerly) long legs
- strong hands, little bruising
- average bust

Personality:
Passion:
- Dancing (ballet)

- Sightseeing & treasurehunting
- A well-cooked meal

Dislikes:
- Destruction of relics
- People holding strong grudges/loyalities
- Snakes & similarily shaped animals

Traits:
- Belittling towards most non-Tenno
- Unmaterialistic
- Enjoys the moment
- Selfish
- Invested in the Supernatural

Hope we're gonna have tons of fun together!

I don't recall if I missed you or not, but will check in a bit. :)

8 minutes ago, Psychotoxin said:

rundown, pls, if it's not too much to ask. :)

Prank gone wrong by Cl shadow's character and 0nuku [In IC]. 0nuku (I GUESS) found it blowing it off like nothing here the OOC thread the way Cl responded to his/her post in here OOC, whenever I review the situation in my head I find it difficult to take either's side on this matter. It's all on the page 4 after your quote post from Randombrit. Like I said I have no idea who's side I should be on this argument, so I strongly recommend you review it yourself too, just to make sure if I missed something.

Edited by AlendasNaro

2 minutes ago, AlendasNaro said:

Prank gone wrong by Cl shadow's character and 0nuku [In IC]. 0nuku (I GUESS) found it blowing it off like nothing here the OOC thread the way Cl responded to his/her post in here OOC, whenever I review the situation in my head I find it difficult to take either's side on this matter. It's all on the page 4 after your quote post from Randombrit. Like I said I have no idea who's side I should be on this argument, so I strongly recommend you review it yourself too, just to make sure if I missed something.

Taking sides? Oh goodie!
*cries in GM*

Will do, post work

@Owlrrex, seems good, welcome aboard.
One question tho - how does Vydraixenne deal with having no legs outside her suit? Does she have prosthetic repulsion boosters or something?

But overall is fine, welcome to The Embrace

----

@(XBOX)CI shadow2397, I have not gone over the incident within IC that caused the rift between you and 0nuku, but please be mindful of such blunders in the future. I will take on good faith that you did not intend anything malicious, perverse, or disturbing with said post, and it was just an awfully bad time, for an overall low tier gaff.
This is not a reprimand, but a simple statement, with which I wish to express that I am interested in remedying the situation.

----

On another note. Please excuse my horridly delayed return, and regretfully I cannot guarantee me being around with any certainty, but I will make a post, and probably also explain the simplified rules for a Lunaro play, that you all could participate in (if you wish to engaged in my slipshod attempts at running a "PvP" forum roleplaying bit).

Other than that, I wish you all good health and calm days from this point on, as the world overall needs a good dose of peace and quiet. :)

41 minutes ago, Psychotoxin said:

@Owlrrex, seems good, welcome aboard.
One question tho - how does Vydraixenne deal with having no legs outside her suit? Does she have prosthetic repulsion boosters or something?

But overall is fine, welcome to The Embrace

Just old-school prosthetic feet. No special gimmicks in them either (no rocket boosters, no springs, nothing), just civil grade prosthetics.

I'll post today or tomorrow.

2 minutes ago, (XBOX)CI shadow2397 said:

Just out of question but considering the time and age that warframe is in what exactly would civil grade prosthetics be?

Probably something akin to an actual leg replacement. depending on cash spent, I'd say it could still be just rigid metal with 0 articulation, or something mechanical. There's not much need for innovation, aside from more durable, or lighter materials.

5 minutes ago, (XBOX)CI shadow2397 said:

I understand everything except this word

pretty sure used the wrong word there. let's put it as "prank".

I must rectify my vocabulary. my brain has lied to me.

12 hours ago, (XBOX)CI shadow2397 said:

Just out of question but considering the time and age that warframe is in what exactly would civil grade prosthetics be?

12 hours ago, (XBOX)CI shadow2397 said:

Ah so a peg leg 

Given that the Grineer military has access to fully functional limb-replacements, and their tech is based on whatever the Orokin deemed 'good enough' for their worker slaves, I did actually imagine the prosthetic to be at least functional enough for a simple walk and maybe unsteady run. Roughly what nowadays would be called an "advanced prosthetic". Current feet prosthetics are, as far as quick research showed me, largely fine to walk on on even terrain (where the ankle doesn't need to do too much work), especially if you still have your original knees.