Temporary sub-forum for Update 30: Call of the Tempestarii ×

[OOC / Character listing / Open RP] Treasures of Lua

6 minutes ago, UnremarkableUsername said:

I'm not really sure what Esk should say next.

Well, Vydra has thrown up the topic of "different internal clocks" that I had hoped would be an opportunity for you to continue with - I can think of a followup text probably, if you want.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I've been mostly busy, and slightly forgot this RP :p

I think Psychotoxin's been pretty busy, since the last time he was here was almost a month ago. I might post sometime today to liven it up again.

On 2021-03-06 at 6:10 PM, EpicdudeX said:

I've been mostly busy, and slightly forgot this RP :p

I think Psychotoxin's been pretty busy, since the last time he was here was almost a month ago. I might post sometime today to liven it up again.

That would be welcome. Right now, Miraley and Shard are having a conversation which Shard isn't really appreciating. Vydraixenne and Esk are having a conversation together while Thraks is being a bit of a loner. Evie is interacting with Psychotoxin's character called North, Vauban the mechanic of the hotel.

• 3 weeks later...

@EpicdudeXDo you want to make a post or wait? Just wondering because right now there is two characters that are open for a conversation (Wolfman X9's) Thraks Draga and Miraley. Shard is open for some conversation too again (Cl's character).

1 hour ago, AlendasNaro said:

@EpicdudeXDo you want to make a post or wait? Just wondering because right now there is two characters that are open for a conversation (Wolfman X9's) Thraks Draga and Miraley. Shard is open for some conversation too again (Cl's character).

I'll do an update post today. I've been busy IRL, but I've been keeping tabs on this.