Jump to content

[OOC / Character listing / Open RP] Treasures of Lua


Psychotoxin
 Share

Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)

Name: Umbra

Faction: Tenno

Race: Warframe

Age: Unknown

Personality: Fairly social, really loves to hear the sound of his own voice. Speaks like a british gentleman.

Appearance: Resembles a fairly typical Excalibur Umbra Warframe, weilding a Daikyu bow, Spira throwing daggers, and Excalibur Umbra's signature nikana, the Skiajati.

 

Name: Lumina (Lumi)

Faction: Tenno

Race: Operator (Orokin)

Age: 16 

Personality: He acts grumpy and prefers to let Umbra handle social interactions, because they stress him out. Beneath that stone-cold exterior is a stressed out teenager who is insecure about nearly everything to varying degrees.

Appearance: Wears a White-and-Gold Saita Prime Suit. Under the suit is a black-skinned 16-year old with blue eyes and red hair. His amp, a Shwaak-Shraksun-Juttni setup, is gilded and painted similarly to his Suit; White Color, Gold Accents, Gold Emmisive and Energy.

 

Note: Umbra is basically a walking exosuit that Lumina can teleport into and out of via Transference. Also note that Umbra possesses sentience and a personality.

Edited by Brinstar7777
Better Character Ideas
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, AlendasNaro said:

@EpicdudeX is real life being a pain or did you accidentally forget this or is something off on what I said on the IC post?

1 and 2. I'll try to make time to made a post soon. So sorry about the wait :/

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 2020-04-22 at 10:14 PM, (NSW)QUORATINE7 said:

Name: Radriar Jori
Faction: Tenno
Race: Orokin
Warframe: Excalibur Prime
Age: 19
Personality: Radriar is what most would consider a “spoiled brat”. Cocky, arrogant, and plenty flamboyant, Radriar treats the world as if it’s a game to him. Some might say Radriar is just a troubled boy, hiding behind a facade to keep his tormenting past at bay. In truth however, Radriar isn’t a deep character. What you see is what you get, and you will damn well like what you see. 
Appearance: Radriar is a relatively good looking lad, with short black hair, a perfect nose and a beautiful physique. He can often be seen wearing expensive clothings and accessories, which he flaunts like it’s going out of style. His Excalibur Prime is white with silver metallics and radiates golden energy. It’s adorned with prime armour and a fancy Orokin cloak. 

Just wanted you to know, my character duo had to preform a crash-landing on the dock: it's highly probable they scratched the paint job of a certain Liset Prime, if you catch my gist.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

27 minutes ago, Brinstar7777 said:

Just wanted you to know, my character duo had to preform a crash-landing on the dock: it's highly probable they scratched the paint job of a certain Liset Prime, if you catch my gist.

So just to be clear how the #*!% did y’all fly to the moon if you can’t even perform atmospheric flight

Link to comment
Share on other sites

15 hours ago, (XBOX)CI shadow2397 said:

So just to be clear how the #*!% did y’all fly to the moon if you can’t even perform atmospheric flight

The orbiter was attempting to leave the kuva fortress when it got so heavily damaged, and said fortress was, conveniently enough, parked within close proximity to Lua. The engines were functional enough to get the orbiter to Lua, just not functional enough to fly it through the atmosphere and gravity of Lua. Assuming no travel time and no humans aboard, it's actually a lot harder to fly around in a planet's atmosphere than in space: when you're in space, nobody has to worry about gravity, wind, or air pressure.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, Brinstar7777 said:

The orbiter was attempting to leave the kuva fortress when it got so heavily damaged, and said fortress was, conveniently enough, parked within close proximity to Lua. The engines were functional enough to get the orbiter to Lua, just not functional enough to fly it through the atmosphere and gravity of Lua. Assuming no travel time and no humans aboard, it's actually a lot harder to fly around in a planet's atmosphere than in space: when you're in space, nobody has to worry about gravity, wind, or air pressure.

I case you are unaware there is an armistice so no war or combat or people trying to kill each other.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, (XBOX)CI shadow2397 said:

I case you are unaware there is an armistice so no war or combat or people trying to kill each other.

Duly noted, hence why my characters were supposed to do their mission on the kuva fortress without getting caught.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, Brinstar7777 said:

Duly noted, hence why my characters were supposed to do their mission on the kuva fortress without getting caught.

So basically your criminals cool seems Michael Jackson showed you how to be bad but not smooth.

Edited by (XBOX)CI shadow2397
Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 hours ago, (XBOX)CI shadow2397 said:

So basically your criminals cool seems Michael Jackson showed you how to be bad but not smooth.

Technically, they're spies working for one of the bigger groups of tenno, but yeah, that's about accurate. In the actual game, the Worm Queen was trying to distill kuva from some red goo. My characters were supposed to get into the kuva fortress, collect some samples of this red goo, and get out of the fortress and to a chem lab, so that they could find out what was in said red goo and why the Worm Queen thinks she can distill kuva from it, all without tripping any alarms. I say supposed to because while they got the goo, they did trip a few alarms in the process.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Brinstar7777 said:

Technically, they're spies working for one of the bigger groups of tenno, but yeah, that's about accurate. In the actual game, the Worm Queen was trying to distill kuva from some red goo. My characters were supposed to get into the kuva fortress, collect some samples of this red goo, and get out of the fortress and to a chem lab, so that they could find out what was in said red goo and why the Worm Queen thinks she can distill kuva from it, all without tripping any alarms. I say supposed to because while they got the goo, they did trip a few alarms in the process.

But this is an armistice, you’d literally be able to walk in ask for some kuva and leave. That’s like robbing as store that selling everything for free.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)
57 minutes ago, (XBOX)CI shadow2397 said:

But this is an armistice, you’d literally be able to walk in ask for some kuva and leave. That’s like robbing as store that selling everything for free.

I don't know about that... Granted operations during armistice "usually" are not allowed if you know what I mean. During armistice also a border scuffles are very common and usually taken advantage off being in literal home base of your enemy is basically just asking for loosing your unit/s or individual/s you send there.

Edited by AlendasNaro
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, AlendasNaro said:

I don't know about that... Granted operations during armistice "usually" are not allowed if you know what I mean. During armistice also a border scuffles are very common and usually taken advantage off being in literal home base of your enemy is basically just asking for loosing your unit/s or individual/s you send there.

Either way doing so would make you a not so smooth criminal 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 hours ago, (XBOX)CI shadow2397 said:

But this is an armistice, you’d literally be able to walk in ask for some kuva and leave. That’s like robbing as store that selling everything for free.

It... wasn't that simple, to say the least. The worm queen was really friggin' keen on not letting anyone gain access to that red goo, and was hoping that the clan my characters were working for didn't want to endanger the armistice over them. And she was right, hence why they had to steal a few samples. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)
25 minutes ago, Brinstar7777 said:

It... wasn't that simple, to say the least. The worm queen was really friggin' keen on not letting anyone gain access to that red goo, and was hoping that the clan my characters were working for didn't want to endanger the armistice over them. And she was right, hence why they had to steal a few samples. 

So yeah your a crook, you’ve been caught breaking the law didn’t pay your fine, and ran to a hotel with the men in black on your tail, because your clan and you wanted some cherry kool-aid you could’ve harvested  in other places in system. Oh yeaah!

 

 

also your right is it’s the simple robbing a store that sells everything for free takes way more effort and planning than just walking in.

Edited by (XBOX)CI shadow2397
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, (XBOX)CI shadow2397 said:

So yeah your a crook, you’ve been caught breaking the law didn’t pay your fine, and ran to a hotel with the men in black on your tail, because your clan and you wanted some cherry kool-aid you could’ve harvested  in other places in system. Oh yeaah!

 

 

also your right is it’s the simple robbing a store that sells everything for free takes way more effort and planning than just walking in.

That's one way to see it. Another way to see it is that said kool-aid has the potential to create a really rare and valuable substance, couldn't be synthesised elsewhere, and the Worm Queen most definitely did NOT want to share it.

And besides, the Worm Queen's clones aren't the ones who are after them. I said that they did trip a few alarms, but I neglected to state who those alarms belonged to.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Brinstar7777 said:

said kool-aid has the potential to create a really rare and valuable substance, couldn't be synthesised elsewhere, 

So basically weed flavored kool-aid powder.

2 hours ago, Brinstar7777 said:

I said that they did trip a few alarms, but I neglected to state who those alarms belonged to.

Well that would be nice to know

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...