[OOC / Character listing / Open RP] Treasures of Lua

Psychotoxin

Just now, (XBOX)CI shadow2397 said:

I have a question are we able to switch warframes at all  This universe

I`mma just refer you to the last section in the first post:

On 2020-04-21 at 10:37 PM, Psychotoxin said:

Nota Bene!
This is the important bit. This RP runs on the assumption that warframes are exosuits worn by people. Everything that has happened in-game happened here, save for moonkids, Lua pods, transference, etc.
Then a couple of years of relative peace happened, and it is still continuing.

Now, a bit of explanation on the exosuit part. Let's take Batel as an example. She wears a Mirage warframe in open space and combat. when not in such situations, her suit is retracted into a special holding compartment, running along her spine. No explanation on that needed, it just works.
Now for you, the type of exosuit can be different. It can be digistructed, or it can be a physical suit, your character has to don or doff manually by undoing belts and zippers.Is that clear? Great.

So - technically it`s implied that every character sticks to only one suit (sort of how in the lore of the game, each warframe initially was a singular entity (if I remember the lore correctly)), but I guess I can see characters switching suits - they are exosuits after all. just... don`t overdo the switching part, so it`s not like a revolving door thing between all the warframes, `kay?

7 hours ago, Psychotoxin said:

I`mma just refer you to the last section in the first post:

So - technically it`s implied that every character sticks to only one suit (sort of how in the lore of the game, each warframe initially was a singular entity (if I remember the lore correctly)), but I guess I can see characters switching suits - they are exosuits after all. just... don`t overdo the switching part, so it`s not like a revolving door thing between all the warframes, `kay?

Ok *proceeds to run in circles through the door*

A`ight, gonna make a concentrated effort to put at least a few posts out.
Can someone run by me who needs the staff?
Was someone stuck in the Lunaro arena practicing? (yes I remember that I promised some form of Lunaro rules)

On 2021-06-12 at 8:05 PM, Psychotoxin said:

A`ight, gonna make a concentrated effort to put at least a few posts out.
Can someone run by me who needs the staff?
Was someone stuck in the Lunaro arena practicing? (yes I remember that I promised some form of Lunaro rules)

My character was for a moment (Thraks Dhraga), but he's currently in the restaurant with a bigger than normal tenno, about to order food. However, we could say that someone in the staff team watched said Grineer trying to score a goal and once he did score a goal, maybe give him an offer to train him in the art of Lunaro. Just an idea.

On 2021-06-14 at 11:36 PM, WolfmanX9 said:

My character was for a moment (Thraks Dhraga), but he's currently in the restaurant with a bigger than normal tenno, about to order food. However, we could say that someone in the staff team watched said Grineer trying to score a goal and once he did score a goal, maybe give him an offer to train him in the art of Lunaro. Just an idea.

Alright, I`ll think on it. :)

• 4 weeks later...