Jump to content

[IC / Open RP] Treasures of Lua


Psychotoxin
 Share

Recommended Posts

10 hours ago, (XBOX)CI shadow2397 said:

Somewhere

Shardimus wakes from a nap sitting up in a dark room reminiscent of a ship lost in the void. He strolls over to the closet and pulls out a unique sheet of clothing. Carbon fibered pants and a sleeveless shirt to go with it, each with a uniquely pair of glowing red lines running down them. Then he proceeds to walk over and grab a set of gauntlets and combat boots from a drawer and clips them on. Old combat clothing from before armistice, despite the normal usage these were some of his nicest cloths and were quite cool looking in his opinion. He kicked open the door with a smile and started to roam the faculties of the hotel to look for someone to interact with, maybe a game of lunaro or just a conversation anything really. As he walks he chuckles to himself while looking at a dent in his gauntlet that reminds him of a fond memory.

A bit later, Thraks decided to leave the Lunaro court as he did actually score one goal, even if it was a slow one, small step for a tenno maybe, but for a grineer who has never played Lunaro before, quite big. In any case, he was simply walking around until he spotted what looked like a young teenager? He didn't look like a grineer, come to think of it; does grineer even clone teenager clones? One thing at the time Thraks thought as he approached the "young adult" as casual as he could, but it look a bit forced from an outsiders perspective. 

"Greetings...young one" he awkwardly said to the teen, despite being in cetus a couple of times and most likely interacting with children's that got curious. His Cetus themed grineer mask was currently sticking a bit out from one of his belt bags, probably forgot to close it properly or it somehow open itself when he tried out a bit of Lunaro.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, WolfmanX9 said:

A bit later, Thraks decided to leave the Lunaro court as he did actually score one goal, even if it was a slow one, small step for a tenno maybe, but for a grineer who has never played Lunaro before, quite big. In any case, he was simply walking around until he spotted what looked like a young teenager? He didn't look like a grineer, come to think of it; does grineer even clone teenager clones? One thing at the time Thraks thought as he approached the "young adult" as casual as he could, but it look a bit forced from an outsiders perspective. 

"Greetings...young one" he awkwardly said to the teen, despite being in cetus a couple of times and most likely interacting with children's that got curious. His Cetus themed grineer mask was currently sticking a bit out from one of his belt bags, probably forgot to close it properly or it somehow open itself when he tried out a bit of Lunaro.

Shard stopped and turned a red eye towards the grineer. “Hello there” for a Tenno he was an abnormally large person as a result he usually stood above most of his peers, however grineer were one of the few examples of someone standing at  or above his height. “ how are you doing lancer?” He asked as he turned he brought his hands together in front of him rubbing circles on on his gauntlets

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, (XBOX)CI shadow2397 said:

Shard stopped and turned a red eye towards the grineer. “Hello there” for a Tenno he was an abnormally large person as a result he usually stood above most of his peers, however grineer were one of the few examples of someone standing at  or above his height. “ how are you doing lancer?” He asked as he turned he brought his hands together in front of him rubbing circles on on his gauntlets

Thraks put his right hand on his neck and lightly massaged it as it felt a bit stiff.

”I suppose I’m doing fine. Did try out the Lunaro tool thing at the Lunaro court and to my credit, I did manage to score one practice goal. Although...it was a slow goal, too slow that even someone new could block...I think” he then chuckled a bit, followed by adjusting his forest camo hood a bit. He hoped that his small accomplishment was enough to start a conversation with this teen looking person that’s definitely not a grineer.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 2021-05-03 at 7:25 PM, WolfmanX9 said:

Thraks put his right hand on his neck and lightly massaged it as it felt a bit stiff.

”I suppose I’m doing fine. Did try out the Lunaro tool thing at the Lunaro court and to my credit, I did manage to score one practice goal. Although...it was a slow goal, too slow that even someone new could block...I think” he then chuckled a bit, followed by adjusting his forest camo hood a bit. He hoped that his small accomplishment was enough to start a conversation with this teen looking person that’s definitely not a grineer.

“Well hey for a grineer that’s pretty good, no offense.” Shard twisted a bit causing the vertebrae in his neck in spine to all pop in unison from left to right. “I’m actually a pro lunaro player but alas it seems most people here aren’t really the sporty type. Honestly a lot of Tenno are no fun anymore.” He pouts while shaking his head. “To tell the truth I find grineer more fun to hang around, except for gunners around the Saturn proxima region, they all hate me. But it kinda sucks that y’all suffer from clone rot so frequently.” He looks disappointed but shuts his shoulders since there isn’t much he can do, Shard was a grease monkey at best. He wasn’t the geneticist in the family and left that problem to his sibling.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, (XBOX)CI shadow2397 said:

“Well hey for a grineer that’s pretty good, no offense.” Shard twisted a bit causing the vertebrae in his neck in spine to all pop in unison from left to right. “I’m actually a pro lunaro player but alas it seems most people here aren’t really the sporty type. Honestly a lot of Tenno are no fun anymore.” He pouts while shaking his head. “To tell the truth I find grineer more fun to hang around, except for gunners around the Saturn proxima region, they all hate me. But it kinda sucks that y’all suffer from clone rot so frequently.” He looks disappointed but shuts his shoulders since there isn’t much he can do, Shard was a grease monkey at best. He wasn’t the geneticist in the family and left that problem to his sibling.

“Yeah, clone rot does suck, but it’s not much we grineer can do besides of delaying it. Although I heard that a grineer scientist did manage to find a cure for the clone rot. Tyl Regor I think his name was? However, also heard that the Tenno put a stop to his mass production of said cure. It’s still available, but it’s very expensive and usually reserved to high profile grineer. Oh well, I’m sure the Tenno had a good reason to destroying the facility” he would then open the belt bag with his Cetus themed grineer mask in it and look at it. 
 

“Cetus is a nice place to visit now and then, specially when the kids wonder why a grineer is within the village, but as I visit it more and more, more people know about me and said mystery dwindle. Doesn’t change the fact I get questions about me, about the grineer and so on”

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, WolfmanX9 said:

“Yeah, clone rot does suck, but it’s not much we grineer can do besides of delaying it. Although I heard that a grineer scientist did manage to find a cure for the clone rot. Tyl Regor I think his name was? However, also heard that the Tenno put a stop to his mass production of said cure. It’s still available, but it’s very expensive and usually reserved to high profile grineer. Oh well, I’m sure the Tenno had a good reason to destroying the facility” he would then open the belt bag with his Cetus themed grineer mask in it and look at it. 
 

“Cetus is a nice place to visit now and then, specially when the kids wonder why a grineer is within the village, but as I visit it more and more, more people know about me and said mystery dwindle. Doesn’t change the fact I get questions about me, about the grineer and so on”

Shard sweats, yeah I help blow up half of that. “Yeah sorry about that, the real question is why the council doesn't produce it considering the technology to do so is commonplace for most Tenno at least.” He ponders whilst poking at the dent in his arm. “Honestly the hubs are fun, I mean the entrati just kinda adopted the entirety of the Tenno, Cetus is great to sell the crap that I build and I enjoy going to fortuna and paying off debts that have nothing to do with me.” He smiles. “Still I can’t say the warring times were all bad I got some fun memories.... that don’t involve genocidie just to be clear.” He points to the knuckle shaped dent on his gauntlet.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

16 hours ago, (XBOX)CI shadow2397 said:

Shard sweats, yeah I help blow up half of that. “Yeah sorry about that, the real question is why the council doesn't produce it considering the technology to do so is commonplace for most Tenno at least.” He ponders whilst poking at the dent in his arm. “Honestly the hubs are fun, I mean the entrati just kinda adopted the entirety of the Tenno, Cetus is great to sell the crap that I build and I enjoy going to fortuna and paying off debts that have nothing to do with me.” He smiles. “Still I can’t say the warring times were all bad I got some fun memories.... that don’t involve genocidie just to be clear.” He points to the knuckle shaped dent on his gauntlet.

It then dawn for Thraks about this "teen"...

"Hold up" He would then put his hands together in a triangle like fashion "Are you a Tenno? I expected you to be..taller or more...adult. Here I thought that the Tenno were just the warframes and nothing else. Does this mean that some of the teens I have seen has been Tenno all along?"

He would then rub his beardless chin, thinking of all the time he saw teens with weird markings on them.

"If you really are a Tenno, then I have a question for you. On some of you, I have seen something on the right arm. Kinda looks like a weapon of some kind, I think or is it something else?"

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, WolfmanX9 said:

It then dawn for Thraks about this "teen"...

"Hold up" He would then put his hands together in a triangle like fashion "Are you a Tenno? I expected you to be..taller or more...adult. Here I thought that the Tenno were just the warframes and nothing else. Does this mean that some of the teens I have seen has been Tenno all along?"

He would then rub his beardless chin, thinking of all the time he saw teens with weird markings on them.

"If you really are a Tenno, then I have a question for you. On some of you, I have seen something on the right arm. Kinda looks like a weapon of some kind, I think or is it something else?"

“Yes me and all of the other teens are Tenno, although I have passes as a grineer from time to time if I rough my face up a bit, no offense. Most of despite how we look we are all a few thousand years old but physically most of us are between 14 to 17. Perk of and curse of the void is you don’t age or die. Most don’t stand a 6,5” like me though, which is funny considering I’m the younger of two siblings, you should see my sister.”

he chuckles jokingly and fearfully.

”what exactly do you mean by our right arm if you are referring to us outside of the frames I believe you have seen what is called an amp, some use those to focus their void energy into stronger “gun” like beams. It allows them to release void energy in weaponized form they usually wouldn’t be able to. My family never need those.” Shard raises his arm and points isn’t to the wall and unleashes a series of various different blasts and shots of void energy each with thier own explosive power. “Has to do with the circumstances that led to my unique condition.”

he raises his arm above his head points to his unusual height.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

22 hours ago, (XBOX)CI shadow2397 said:

“Yes me and all of the other teens are Tenno, although I have passes as a grineer from time to time if I rough my face up a bit, no offense. Most of despite how we look we are all a few thousand years old but physically most of us are between 14 to 17. Perk of and curse of the void is you don’t age or die. Most don’t stand a 6,5” like me though, which is funny considering I’m the younger of two siblings, you should see my sister.”

he chuckles jokingly and fearfully.

”what exactly do you mean by our right arm if you are referring to us outside of the frames I believe you have seen what is called an amp, some use those to focus their void energy into stronger “gun” like beams. It allows them to release void energy in weaponized form they usually wouldn’t be able to. My family never need those.” Shard raises his arm and points isn’t to the wall and unleashes a series of various different blasts and shots of void energy each with thier own explosive power. “Has to do with the circumstances that led to my unique condition.”

he raises his arm above his head points to his unusual height.

”oh...I see. I think..” a moment of silence later...

”Anyway, since were still talking with each other, anything you wonder about me? Feels like it has been kinda one sided to be honest” he chuckles a bit. He didn’t want to be rude by making all about the Tenno after all and while he had more questions in mind, he decided to “pass the roller ball” to the Tenno and let him decide what to the next topic should be.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, WolfmanX9 said:

”oh...I see. I think..” a moment of silence later...

”Anyway, since were still talking with each other, anything you wonder about me? Feels like it has been kinda one sided to be honest” he chuckles a bit. He didn’t want to be rude by making all about the Tenno after all and while he had more questions in mind, he decided to “pass the roller ball” to the Tenno and let him decide what to the next topic should be.

“Actually I do! About the clone rot, does I cause pain at all? Also with all the tech in the system why do you grineer use such archaic weapons? I mean this is from my stand point but wouldn’t it have been more beneficial to advance since you had to fight both corpus and Tenno?” He begins he lyrical bombardment of questions 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

17 hours ago, (XBOX)CI shadow2397 said:

“Actually I do! About the clone rot, does I cause pain at all? Also with all the tech in the system why do you grineer use such archaic weapons? I mean this is from my stand point but wouldn’t it have been more beneficial to advance since you had to fight both corpus and Tenno?” He begins he lyrical bombardment of questions 

He laughs a bit

”Easy there Tenno or you may run out of breath. Anyway, the clone rot may sting a bit in the beginning, but there’s serums that reduces the stingy feeling to almost nothing, but most grineer usually get used to the pain. Some even uses the pain to stay alert for anything. Let’s just say it’s quite difficult to sleep with the pain” he jokes with a short chuckle.

”Regard the mostly primitive weaponry that we grineer used, it’s easier to make and considering that the average death in mission for a grineer is quite high, it’s cost effective to keep the design simple. The more advance grineer weaponry is mostly reserved to high ranking grineer or special units like the nightwatch or the kuva force” he would then ponder a bit.

”let’s take the infamous gun Grakata. It may look like it shoots bullets in a rapid pace, but it’s not actually bullets it shot. The ammo is in fact tiny scrap metal bits that gets heated up when it travel through the weapon. This is why the Grakata is known as the bullet rain gun by the grineer, cause it’s like a storm of burning rain that spew out from the barrel. Plus, since it’s heated, it makes it great against the infested. In short; easy to make weapons equals easy to mass produce for an ever growing and depleting army”

Link to comment
Share on other sites

17 minutes ago, WolfmanX9 said:

He laughs a bit

”Easy there Tenno or you may run out of breath. Anyway, the clone rot may sting a bit in the beginning, but there’s serums that reduces the stingy feeling to almost nothing, but most grineer usually get used to the pain. Some even uses the pain to stay alert for anything. Let’s just say it’s quite difficult to sleep with the pain” he jokes with a short chuckle.

”Regard the mostly primitive weaponry that we grineer used, it’s easier to make and considering that the average death in mission for a grineer is quite high, it’s cost effective to keep the design simple. The more advance grineer weaponry is mostly reserved to high ranking grineer or special units like the nightwatch or the kuva force” he would then ponder a bit.

”let’s take the infamous gun Grakata. It may look like it shoots bullets in a rapid pace, but it’s not actually bullets it shot. The ammo is in fact tiny scrap metal bits that gets heated up when it travel through the weapon. This is why the Grakata is known as the bullet rain gun by the grineer, cause it’s like a storm of burning rain that spew out from the barrel. Plus, since it’s heated, it makes it great against the infested. In short; easy to make weapons equals easy to mass produce for an ever growing and depleting army”

“I mean from a high horse everything looks small but, I’ve fought many different grineer all across the system but for the most part aside from the equipment special troops aren’t really any better than regular ones. The only ones who are really stand out are high ranking commanders and liches.” He asks. “Is there something that makes them special compared to your average lancer? And although simplicity it cost effective wouldn’t it be better to put funds into advancements so that your army is stronger and more likely to die from natural causes than say.... a teenager with slab launcher? I mean take Tenno for instance, superhuman abilities aside our weaponry has been kicking the collective butt of some of the strongest forces in the galaxy for centuries.”

Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 minutes ago, (XBOX)CI shadow2397 said:

“I mean from a high horse everything looks small but, I’ve fought many different grineer all across the system but for the most part aside from the equipment special troops aren’t really any better than regular ones. The only ones who are really stand out are high ranking commanders and liches.” He asks. “Is there something that makes them special compared to your average lancer? And although simplicity it cost effective wouldn’t it be better to put funds into advancements so that your army is stronger and more likely to die from natural causes than say.... a teenager with slab launcher? I mean take Tenno for instance, superhuman abilities aside our weaponry has been kicking the collective butt of some of the strongest forces in the galaxy for centuries.”

“What makes the special units...unique? I guess the amount of high tech augmentation and the higher than average intelligence, cause most grineer aren’t lucky to be cloned with a smart or decently functional brain. As long as a grineer know how to fight in a war and basic survival skills, then it’s enough to serve the queens. Bonus point if said clone don’t question the orders or have a morale that doesn’t work with the way of the grineer warfare”

”While it would be wise to advance our tech in the long run, most of the grineer leaders wants direct result, which means going to war is higher priority than improving the tech. While there has been attempts at improving our tech for the war efforts, it has been mostly been stopped by opposing force, mostly by the Tenno. No offense of course. You know what they say; If it’s not broken, don’t try to fix it or as a grineer saying goes: another clone’ death is another clone’s victory. Not the best saying, but it’s easy enough for most clones to remember” he chuckled once more, mostly cause most grineer aren’t that bright, unless they get lucky.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Meanwhile, at the docking bay, something that resembled a shooting star, but was obviously not, appeared in the Lua sky. It was obviously not a shooting star because it was rapidly growing in size, and it seemed to be heading straight for the Resort's docking bay. A transmission was picked up from the 'shooting star'.

"Hello there! I hope this evening finds you well; we can't exactly say the same for ourselves. I'd ask permission to land, but if you refused, we'd be unable to comply due to the fact that our vessel is currently in such bad shape it can't even achieve atmospheric flight."

The 'shooting star' had gotten a lot closer. It was now obviously a heavily-damaged orbiter, flaming and on a crash course with the landing dock.

"In other words, BRACE FOR IMPACT!"

The Orbiter slaamed against the dock with a bang, skidding to a stop right before it hit the wall the dock was mounted upon, the underbelly of it's attached landing craft facing the rather alarmed security guard. The underbelly cylinder opens, revealing a Excalibur Umbra; an incredibly rare sight these days.

"Pardon that ungraceful entrance. Here's a 10,000 credit tip for any inconvenience it may have caused you."

The Excalibur Umbra then hands the security guard the 10,000 credits.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Brinstar7777 said:

 

“What is my sisters name was that?” He reacted to the sudden sound of explosion. “I don’t remember laying down any explosives.”

3 hours ago, WolfmanX9 said:

“What makes the special units...unique? I guess the amount of high tech augmentation and the higher than average intelligence, cause most grineer aren’t lucky to be cloned with a smart or decently functional brain. As long as a grineer know how to fight in a war and basic survival skills, then it’s enough to serve the queens. Bonus point if said clone don’t question the orders or have a morale that doesn’t work with the way of the grineer warfare”

”While it would be wise to advance our tech in the long run, most of the grineer leaders wants direct result, which means going to war is higher priority than improving the tech. While there has been attempts at improving our tech for the war efforts, it has been mostly been stopped by opposing force, mostly by the Tenno. No offense of course. You know what they say; If it’s not broken, don’t try to fix it or as a grineer saying goes: another clone’ death is another clone’s victory. Not the best saying, but it’s easy enough for most clones to remember” he chuckled once more, mostly cause most grineer aren’t that bright, unless they get lucky.

“You know, for queens who claim that thier going to lead the grineer to victory I have to say and no offense, they really aren’t that smart. Especially considering they aren’t even grineer to begin with.”

he cynically commented.” Whipst shrugging.

”hell, they gunner what was her name?Asur Ni’saa could do a better job. The Again de would also attempt to put me on      Ice on sight. Hey I mean if degradation is the problem why not try adding some fresh genes to the pool rather than reusing the same ones over and over, that’s what causes the degradation and following that clone rot. When you forcibly splice genes into new organisms repeatedly the DNA starts to degenerate as it is no longer part of an organism and even if you used the dna of a fresh clone it would essentially be the same rotten DNA. See that’s the problem the grineers reluctance to rely on resources outside thier own is slowly killing them. If they were acquire the DNA of a new organism one that isn’t cloned and assimilate it into the grineer you clouds reverse the genetic defects of grineer. Basically you would have to create people the normal way.”

He rambled on.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

14 hours ago, (XBOX)CI shadow2397 said:

“You know, for queens who claim that thier going to lead the grineer to victory I have to say and no offense, they really aren’t that smart. Especially considering they aren’t even grineer to begin with.”

he cynically commented.” Whipst shrugging.

”hell, they gunner what was her name?Asur Ni’saa could do a better job. The Again de would also attempt to put me on      Ice on sight. Hey I mean if degradation is the problem why not try adding some fresh genes to the pool rather than reusing the same ones over and over, that’s what causes the degradation and following that clone rot. When you forcibly splice genes into new organisms repeatedly the DNA starts to degenerate as it is no longer part of an organism and even if you used the dna of a fresh clone it would essentially be the same rotten DNA. See that’s the problem the grineers reluctance to rely on resources outside thier own is slowly killing them. If they were acquire the DNA of a new organism one that isn’t cloned and assimilate it into the grineer you clouds reverse the genetic defects of grineer. Basically you would have to create people the normal way.”

He rambled on.

"I get what you mean Tenno, beside of the whole DNA bit, but you gotta remember: grineer's aren't known for doing smart things. All we are taught before we head to the battlefield is "fight for the queen and let non survive" or something similar to that and beside, the grineer don't have time to gain new clones in the old fashion way. It's simply takes too much time when you can just get a clone of generic grineer number 55, even though the chance of getting a faulty clone from cloning a clone is not ideal. However, if a clone becomes faulty, from what I heard, they simply turn said clone back into goop and use said goop for clone rot stabilizing serum, which may explain why there is something faulty clone rot serums sometime..." he seem quite calm talking about this, probably cause it's something he's used to hear or see.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

13 hours ago, WolfmanX9 said:

"I get what you mean Tenno, beside of the whole DNA bit, but you gotta remember: grineer's aren't known for doing smart things. All we are taught before we head to the battlefield is "fight for the queen and let non survive" or something similar to that and beside, the grineer don't have time to gain new clones in the old fashion way. It's simply takes too much time when you can just get a clone of generic grineer number 55, even though the chance of getting a faulty clone from cloning a clone is not ideal. However, if a clone becomes faulty, from what I heard, they simply turn said clone back into goop and use said goop for clone rot stabilizing serum, which may explain why there is something faulty clone rot serums sometime..." he seem quite calm talking about this, probably cause it's something he's used to hear or see.

“Huh seems the queens aren’t as mighty as they say they are. Well considering there is an armistice now would be prime time to update a little here and add to the gene pool there y’know. You’d be surprised what can come out of the right set of DNA.” He shoulder suggests.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

23 hours ago, (XBOX)CI shadow2397 said:

“Huh seems the queens aren’t as mighty as they say they are. Well considering there is an armistice now would be prime time to update a little here and add to the gene pool there y’know. You’d be surprised what can come out of the right set of DNA.” He shoulder suggests.

“Probably right there Tenno, but I think most grineer need some time to adjust to non violent life, because you know, grineer was all about war and all”

He then remember something important.

”How silly of me, I haven’t told you my name yet. Names Thraks Dhraga”

Link to comment
Share on other sites

24 minutes ago, WolfmanX9 said:

“Probably right there Tenno, but I think most grineer need some time to adjust to non violent life, because you know, grineer was all about war and all”

He then remember something important.

”How silly of me, I haven’t told you my name yet. Names Thraks Dhraga”

“Yes nice to meet you Thraks, my name is : Shard (Ashura<-go with this) Diamond. His word had that sparkle to them you’d hear when state officials state thier name in public. “Yes working out of war is definitely a challenge for some myself included. Hey maybe now things are smoothing out between everyone I can go apologize to that heavy gunner Ni’saa without an attmpted Murder!” He beamed at the prospect of not having Grineer commander Ni’saa try to explode him every time he passes through the sector, Id be nice to get in her good side again as one of these days he’s gonna die from those missles.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 2021-04-13 at 10:34 PM, AlendasNaro said:

"Not really, granted our relationship is past the professional" Miraley said without a stutter or hesitation while sounding positive "He is one of the few people or kin who is interesting to talk to. I don't know how to say it but talking to him is much more easier" Miraley added sounding positive again as she is walking towards the Sun wing hotel room hallways.

"Ah." Kacilius slowed down a slight bit, making more space between him and Miraley. Professional, huh. Wonder how Radou's like. "It's nice to have someone you can talk to easily. How did the two of you meet?"

Link to comment
Share on other sites

20 hours ago, (XBOX)CI shadow2397 said:

“Yes nice to meet you Thraks, my name is : Shard (Ashura<-go with this) Diamond. His word had that sparkle to them you’d hear when state officials state thier name in public. “Yes working out of war is definitely a challenge for some myself included. Hey maybe now things are smoothing out between everyone I can go apologize to that heavy gunner Ni’saa without an attmpted Murder!” He beamed at the prospect of not having Grineer commander Ni’saa try to explode him every time he passes through the sector, Id be nice to get in her good side again as one of these days he’s gonna die from those missles.

"I don't know who this heavy gunner by the name of Ni'saa is, but she sounds like someone with a short fuse, which is quite common when it comes to grineer personality. Anyway, I was thinking of getting something to eat at the cafeteria or whatever the food place is known as in this resort. Even though I'm a clone, we clone still need to eat now and then like any non clone beings. Although in a battlefield, we grineer didn't have the luxury of eating proper food. The best we got was canned food or some mystery protein drink that had a strange aftertaste. I never ask what was in those mystery protein drinks and probably don't want to know to be honest" he chuckled a bit nervously, probably thinking that these mystery drinks had some foul ingredients in it or something.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, EpicdudeX said:

"Ah." Kacilius slowed down a slight bit, making more space between him and Miraley. Professional, huh. Wonder how Radou's like. "It's nice to have someone you can talk to easily. How did the two of you meet?"

Miraley hummed in thought for a moment "I will need to ask permission from him, is this kind of information he is okay with sharing. What I do can say is that. It was his final mission before being most of the time hired by me. We agreed to withhold specific information from kin and friend exception if permission is asked for specific information to be shared" Miraley said as arrived to the sun wing hallway. She looked left and right on the hallway. "Greetings, lady Miraley" man sounding individual said on the hallway in mildly passive but formal tone. "Hello Radou, sorry for arriving late" Miraley said in mildly and friendly tone.

When Kacilius came in to the hallway there is a man dressed into sky blue jacket that seems to be more designed for colder climates, pants of same color and grey boots. He is still some distance away so it is difficult to distinguish the facial details, it is difficult to analyze body with just eye sight due to the clothing. Hair is cut quite short but colors are still distinguishable.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 2021-05-11 at 8:03 PM, WolfmanX9 said:

"I don't know who this heavy gunner by the name of Ni'saa is, but she sounds like someone with a short fuse, which is quite common when it comes to grineer personality. Anyway, I was thinking of getting something to eat at the cafeteria or whatever the food place is known as in this resort. Even though I'm a clone, we clone still need to eat now and then like any non clone beings. Although in a battlefield, we grineer didn't have the luxury of eating proper food. The best we got was canned food or some mystery protein drink that had a strange aftertaste. I never ask what was in those mystery protein drinks and probably don't want to know to be honest" he chuckled a bit nervously, probably thinking that these mystery drinks had some foul ingredients in it or something.

“Sure let’s go eat, I’ve been meaning to eat for a few weeks. I’ll fill you in on the details of my....*coughs* banishment on the way there.” He waved his hand motioning for thraks to follow and started a stride.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 2021-05-13 at 5:41 PM, (XBOX)CI shadow2397 said:

“Sure let’s go eat, I’ve been meaning to eat for a few weeks. I’ll fill you in on the details of my....*coughs* banishment on the way there.” He waved his hand motioning for thraks to follow and started a stride.

“Oh, interesting..” he would then put away his grineer mask into one of his belt bags and started to follow the Tenno with a causal walk, not so much military walk of a grineer. Probably because of the missing weapon.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 2021-05-14 at 3:25 PM, WolfmanX9 said:

“Oh, interesting..” he would then put away his grineer mask into one of his belt bags and started to follow the Tenno with a causal walk, not so much military walk of a grineer. Probably because of the missing weapon.

As he strode down the hallway with his Long legs he bag an to talk. “ so what happened was is be an before peace we needed to hijack some info,codes and whatnot from the grineer. Problem was it was all analog, can’t hack it and the only person with this info was miss Ni’saa and we couldn’t risk a skirmish. So they decided to have a Tenno go undercover to coax out the info, and just my luck I happened to be one of the only people who could fit into grineer armor. So they gave me some armor, fake ID, facial disguise the whole works and sent me in. Now as you can expect normal lancers wouldn’t be able to get anywhere close to high command unless they’re extraordinary, for example taking down a Tenno. So I dragged in some old frame that had been decommissioned and dead, shot and stabbed it a few times during a staged skirmish and presented it to the commander. Naturally this piqued her interest which got eventually got me to the position of lieutenant under her.” He explained as he continued his unimpeded stride.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...