Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[IC / Open RP] Treasures of Lua

Psychotoxin

Worn out transport ship lands and the bay door opens calmly. Revealing a man in suit of armor and helmet covering the head completely disassembling two weapons on a table. Went further back in the ship and returned to the table and then stepped outside, looking around and most importantly for other people, tough to say in what kind of manner though. He moved on to start making checks on his ship and pulled out some kind of datapad or something and started to write down things on it when he was done, he put the machine in to one of the many pockets on the armor and locked up the ship.

He headed to the reception and as he entered noticed it is rather crowded and receptionist is a bit in a hurry and there is some line, he let out a thoughtful hum mostly sounding passive.

On 2020-05-19 at 10:31 PM, (XB1)shadowhedgehogk said:

Bored of constant interruptions Shard said a farewell for now. He decided to head into the pale garden and see if he could summon funny mini eidolon pets. On his way he observed the beautiful dragons and flora of the hotel, a few girls recognized him from Galactic Lunaro games. Shard was a champion of Lunaro because of his almost inhuman reaction speed and athleticism. He complemented this with the powers of the revenant suit to turn his opponents against each other. Sure it want a pretty as his sisters Mesa prime or hit other suits, but he was willing to sacrifice temporary beauty for power. In the garden he noticed two men talking, one of which he recognized as Jori the Tenno model and the other sounded strangely familiar. Being bored and decided that mini eidolons could wait, he decided to go say a quick hi since he appeared to be leaving. He assumed it would be okay since athletes, especially ones of his caliber were considered an upper echelon profession. As He walked over to pass by Shard stopped and looked at Jori and decided to say, “hey there I recognize you, your that model Jori was it, you have some very impressive work, what brings someone like you here.”

Jori looked the Revenant up and down, grasping at his memory, trying to remember where he’d seen the Tenno before. Despite the lack of recollection, Jori held out his hand, offering a handshake.

“Hello. I’m just here on a nice holiday. Needed a break from all the drama of the fashion industry, at least for a while. And how might you be? Would you like an autograph or photo?”

Radriar rolled his eyes at the sight of the disgusting Revenant. He fought his temptation to drag Jori away, but he wouldn’t fuss around his potential date.

6 hours ago, (NSW)QUORATINE7 said:

Jori looked the Revenant up and down, grasping at his memory, trying to remember where he’d seen the Tenno before. Despite the lack of recollection, Jori held out his hand, offering a handshake.

“Hello. I’m just here on a nice holiday. Needed a break from all the drama of the fashion industry, at least for a while. And how might you be? Would you like an autograph or photo?”

Radriar rolled his eyes at the sight of the disgusting Revenant. He fought his temptation to drag Jori away, but he wouldn’t fuss around his potential date.

“I’m good thank you, and I’m good on the photos an autographs I lose too much sleep from having to do those myself. It’s unfortunate though I gotta use this suit for our Lunaro game today it’s strong but doesn’t have the nice golden glow My Wukong (prime) does, so I try to stay out of photos with other celebrities when I wear it. You know don’t want to make people think some random bum photo bombed or something. So unless I take it off I think I’ll pass on the photos.” Shard replied. This was the friendliness and respect a celebrity should be showing unlike a certain someone who he could swear he sensed nearby but couldn’t pinpoint where he was. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 2020-05-24 at 4:03 PM, Arunafeltz said:

Paying little heed to the heated ranting of the Mirage it stood before, the MOA simply tilted its head curiously as its gaze followed the tablet switching hands.Not having been dismissed yet, it waited patiently for further directions like the dullest of servants.

Amidst their bickering the nearest of the two Mirages shoo`d the MOA with a sharp, dismissive flick of her wrist, before striding up to the other Mirage, handing her the data slate and dispersing in a cloud of glimmering particles.

But not before stating:"Your impatience, your mistakes, your responsibility. Don't call me out for this S#&$ anymore."

On 2020-05-24 at 3:32 PM, UnremarkableUsername said:

"Yah, it should work."  Esk tapped at the three electrical contacts on her prosthetic arm.  "Just hafta scan this.  If you don't have a reader, I can give a genetic sample."  Was she... offering blood as a form of ID?  She was trying to be helpful, but to anyone but a Grineer this would seem strange.
(Even stranger was how they'd managed to get the Perrin Sequence to support Steel Meridian pension funds.  Wonders never ceased.)

Esk glanced at the newcomer with an affable grin, and moved her prosthetic arm slightly, as if flexing it.  Never seen Grineer in peacetime, eh Tenno?  Better get used to it.  The not-exactly-flex made the Ostron flame on her upper arm slightly more prominent.

"N-no... pretty sure we have an adapter, to read those..." Ashtare stuttered. She had not expected someone to try and give their blood as an ID. At least - not here.

She opened a drawer somewhere under the table, and dug around a bit, producing something that looked like a bulky barcode scanner. It was incredibly dusty, and she fiddled with the dials on it, trying to get the grineer tech to work.
It was obvious the grineer labeling system was giving her some trouble.

On 2020-05-25 at 4:25 PM, Denny2669 said:

"Ah, Lua, the void's jewel! Here at last."

Two mechanical feet step onto the landing pad with a loud thud, having jumped off the hatch of a liset more reminiscent of a cab rather than a covert stealth vessel, the yellow and blue colors kinda giving that feel. Raising one of her feet to sign the pilot off, the landing craft went off into the darkness of space, leaving as quickly as it arrived. Space travel has certainly become faster and more convenient when you don't have to avoid war-torn sectors and bloodthirsty scavengers.

Stretching the only two limbs a Moa has, that being its legs, she strolls forward to the reception area of The Embrace... odd, wasn't the name of this establishment meant to be longer? An update to the databanks will be required.

Good thing the doors were automatic, she already kicked in enough hatches on the previous planet she was on. Noticing there was a line, she decided to follow the customs of living beings and joined it, waiting at the very end. It might be a little weird seeing a Moa stand in line like a patron, hopping from foot to foot in a seemingly bored manner. It'll be even more weird once they notice it's being piloted by a mechanical spider sitting on its head. If anyone were to stare too hard, they get an almost innocent "Hi!" in response.

Evie is a simple cephalon.

With the line having grown long enough, and the current patron requiring some digging around in the drawers, Ashtare was only partially aware of the doors opening, and the line getting longer.

On 2020-05-31 at 4:07 AM, AlendasNaro said:

Worn out transport ship lands and the bay door opens calmly. Revealing a man in suit of armor and helmet covering the head completely disassembling two weapons on a table. Went further back in the ship and returned to the table and then stepped outside, looking around and most importantly for other people, tough to say in what kind of manner though. He moved on to start making checks on his ship and pulled out some kind of datapad or something and started to write down things on it when he was done, he put the machine in to one of the many pockets on the armor and locked up the ship.

He headed to the reception and as he entered noticed it is rather crowded and receptionist is a bit in a hurry and there is some line, he let out a thoughtful hum mostly sounding passive.

"Sure wish someone had given a heads up on the traffic coming to Lua this season..." the Zephyr mused, as she caught the doors opening again. Such is life for a receptionist.

7 hours ago, Psychotoxin said:

"Sure wish someone had given a heads up on the traffic coming to Lua this season..." the Zephyr mused, as she caught the doors opening again. Such is life for a receptionist.

Radou just looked at the line once and looked at the Zephyr at the reception counter. "Not a rare sight to me, take your time." Radou said emphatically, considering his options of just wait in line or start performing the maintenance on his ship. To him current situation favors the latter as he would then have more free time to do other things once he has a room for himself. He went to perform a maintenance on his ship.

Back in the hangar, yet another ship was about to land, but this time it was a steel meridian themed, Kosma taktis. This may had raised some eyebrows at first or so the pilot in the ship thought as it landed after being scanned for anything that might be considered a threat. Once the ship had landed, the pilot would leave the pilot seat, leave everything that could be considered a weapon inside of his ship, this included his "backup" weapons; Twin Grakatas, signed by Clem himself (although the signature was somewhat...derpy to say the least). The door to the ship open and out came what looked like an Elite lancer with a forest camo hood, steel meridian themed amour, a green scarf around the neck and finally, a standard issue grineer mask with what look like ostron themed pattern painted on it. He also seemed to be about 1.75 meter-ish tall. 

The first thing this grineer did was to head toward one of the staff members or what he thought was a staff member.

"Ahem, excuse me, where do I go from here?" the grineer asked in a light grineer accent as he re-adjusted his scarf a bit with his left, robotic arm. Maybe his accent has faded over time after speaking "properly" for quite some time.

1 hour ago, WolfmanX9 said:

Back in the hangar, yet another ship was about to land, but this time it was a steel meridian themed, Kosma taktis. This may had raised some eyebrows at first or so the pilot in the ship thought as it landed after being scanned for anything that might be considered a threat. Once the ship had landed, the pilot would leave the pilot seat, leave everything that could be considered a weapon inside of his ship, this included his "backup" weapons; Twin Grakatas, signed by Clem himself (although the signature was somewhat...derpy to say the least). The door to the ship open and out came what looked like an Elite lancer with a forest camo hood, steel meridian themed amour, a green scarf around the neck and finally, a standard issue grineer mask with what look like ostron themed pattern painted on it. He also seemed to be about 1.75 meter-ish tall. 

The first thing this grineer did was to head toward one of the staff members or what he thought was a staff member.

"Ahem, excuse me, where do I go from here?" the grineer asked in a light grineer accent as he re-adjusted his scarf a bit with his left, robotic arm. Maybe his accent has faded over time after speaking "properly" for quite some time.

The person who seemed to be a staff member,  with their shoulders back, standing straight, and watching incoming ships from nearby the entrance to the reception area, seemed slightly surprised that someone walked up and talked to them. He tensed up a bit, but looked to Thraks and seemed to settle.

"Oh! Hello. Ah- I do believe reception is past me, through those doors. But since there was a bit of a line going on, I figured it easy enough to wait here and watch the various ships coming and going... Much like one's shoes, you can tell a lot about a person by their ship. Where they're going, where they've been... Like yours, a grineer fighter, with Steel Meridian colors... Good to see a comrade-in-arms around. Though our necessity is very... Reduced, as of late."

The Frost said with a soft, but jolly and clear voice, as he spoke of the Steel Meridian, he tapped a small blue Unyielding Sigil on his chest. Only a few inches wide, too small to really represent the cause in missions or anything, but showing him as a member of their cause nonetheless.

unknown.png

18 minutes ago, NanoVega said:

The person who seemed to be a staff member,  with their shoulders back, standing straight, and watching incoming ships from nearby the entrance to the reception area, seemed slightly surprised that someone walked up and talked to them. He tensed up a bit, but looked to Thraks and seemed to settle.

"Oh! Hello. Ah- I do believe reception is past me, through those doors. But since there was a bit of a line going on, I figured it easy enough to wait here and watch the various ships coming and going... Much like one's shoes, you can tell a lot about a person by their ship. Where they're going, where they've been... Like yours, a grineer fighter, with Steel Meridian colors... Good to see a comrade-in-arms around. Though our necessity is very... Reduced, as of late."

The Frost said with a soft, but jolly and clear voice, as he spoke of the Steel Meridian, he tapped a small blue Unyielding Sigil on his chest. Only a few inches wide, too small to really represent the cause in missions or anything, but showing him as a member of their cause nonetheless.

unknown.png

Thraks seemed a bit surprised to hear a tenno talk, either because most of them being silent when he was near them or because he wasn't lucky enough to "find" tenno that wanted to talk with him. Regardless, once his brief moment of surprise ended, he noticed the sigil of steel meridian on the warframe or at least, one of the many variation of it. Something about there being ranks or something.

"Tell me about it, I haven't done anything...."fun" lately. Only a couple of small tasks here and there, a visit to Cetus, which I don't mind as the food they serve there is quite good. I wonder where they get that meat, it's nothing I have eaten before and somehow, it seems familiar in a strange way. Either it's the brain of mine being odd with remembering stuff or something I can't explain. Probably best that I don't question it. Anyway, I suppose a proper introduction is in order. My name is Thraks Dhraga, captain of a small steel meridian squadron, although since there is nothing going on, there is really no point in giving them orders. Great guys to hang around with"

He would then take off his mask and his green scarf, putting them away into one of the bags located on his belt, followed by stretching his arms a bit as they felt a bit stiff from not moving that much during the flight to this "resort".

44 minutes ago, WolfmanX9 said:

Thraks seemed a bit surprised to hear a tenno talk, either because most of them being silent when he was near them or because he wasn't lucky enough to "find" tenno that wanted to talk with him. Regardless, once his brief moment of surprise ended, he noticed the sigil of steel meridian on the warframe or at least, one of the many variation of it. Something about there being ranks or something.

"Tell me about it, I haven't done anything...."fun" lately. Only a couple of small tasks here and there, a visit to Cetus, which I don't mind as the food they serve there is quite good. I wonder where they get that meat, it's nothing I have eaten before and somehow, it seems familiar in a strange way. Either it's the brain of mine being odd with remembering stuff or something I can't explain. Probably best that I don't question it. Anyway, I suppose a proper introduction is in order. My name is Thraks Dhraga, captain of a small steel meridian squadron, although since there is nothing going on, there is really no point in giving them orders. Great guys to hang around with"

He would then take off his mask and his green scarf, putting them away into one of the bags located on his belt, followed by stretching his arms a bit as they felt a bit stiff from not moving that much during the flight to this "resort".

"Better than me. Last excuse I had for a mission was body guarding some corpus big wig at a charity event. Perrin Sequence guy built a school on a planet, the brass thought I'd be a good way to extend a bit of an olive branch since they hate each other. It went... Mostly fine... He asked me to step into a disagreement that was being had between two attendees since the actual security was a bit further away... Long story short, random guy, not the client, busted his hand on my shields and he tried to claim a couple mil credits in damages."

The Frost hummed, shaking his head at the memory and chortling softly.

"I'm Vega. Named after a star, but I prefer to keep things cool. Ostron cooking has it's charms, not that I'd know from experience. And I'm pretty sure they cook those birds that are always flying around in the plains... Perhaps There's a similar strain elsewhere, I can definitely imagine farming particularly fat ones to feed an army, since their metabolism is bolstered due to their vulture-like physiology..."

When he mentioned he wouldn't know from experience about the cooking, he gently knocked on his helmet. He'd never set foot on Earth outside his suit, or anywhere that wasn't his orbiter for that matter, so he'd never tried the food.

1 hour ago, NanoVega said:

"Better than me. Last excuse I had for a mission was body guarding some corpus big wig at a charity event. Perrin Sequence guy built a school on a planet, the brass thought I'd be a good way to extend a bit of an olive branch since they hate each other. It went... Mostly fine... He asked me to step into a disagreement that was being had between two attendees since the actual security was a bit further away... Long story short, random guy, not the client, busted his hand on my shields and he tried to claim a couple mil credits in damages."

The Frost hummed, shaking his head at the memory and chortling softly.

"I'm Vega. Named after a star, but I prefer to keep things cool. Ostron cooking has it's charms, not that I'd know from experience. And I'm pretty sure they cook those birds that are always flying around in the plains... Perhaps There's a similar strain elsewhere, I can definitely imagine farming particularly fat ones to feed an army, since their metabolism is bolstered due to their vulture-like physiology..."

When he mentioned he wouldn't know from experience about the cooking, he gently knocked on his helmet. He'd never set foot on Earth outside his suit, or anywhere that wasn't his orbiter for that matter, so he'd never tried the food.

"Makes sense, I guess... I remember when I came to Cetus for the first time, sometime after I joined Steel Meridian. Most of the people got a bit nervous when they saw a grineer simply walking around in their village and I don't blame them, I have heard that the grineer in the plains has done some, not so ideal things to the locals. However, as I spent more and more time in said village, they started to accept me, although it wasn't a fast process. Anyway..." he would then open up a bag on his belt and pick up his "standard" grineer mask with his right arm and then closed said bag with the other one, followed by showing said mask to Vega.

"...you see this mask? like many of its kind, it used to be.."normal" per say and for a while I thought that was fine, until I saw the young ostron kids doing something I thought was odd at first. They were making fake masks, both warframe inspired and grineer inspired, some were different than the others. Anyhow, I then also noticed that they took what look liked paint, probably made from the coloured powder and dyes, and used said paint to colour their homemade masks. For some unexplained reason, I wonder if I could do the same thing to my mask, so I casually walked over to the kids and asked if I could try to paint my mask. Some were a bit...puzzled or afraid, but there was one kid who wore a warframe mask that was fine with me trying. After some brief explanation on what each tool did and some basic colour combinations, she asked what I wanted to paint, so I ask; 'what do you think would look good?'. She responded something along with the patterns of the Ostron culture, giving me some examples on what I think was wooden planks. I picked one of the patterns and started to carefully paint away. Not sure how long it took, but once I was done and allowed the paint to dry, I studied my work."

He would then use a finger to lead the Vega's eyes (if the tenno could even see with the warframe on, he wonders) on the somewhat rough looking swirly patterns.

"As you can see, it's somewhat rough and not that pretty, but for those who have visited Cetus, they could probably guess what kind of pattern it is. I would say the colour I picked was the only thing that looks decent enough, despite not being that great in painting masks or anything for that matter" he pointed out as the colour was in a shade of ocean blue and to his credit, it wasn't too bright or too dark.

1 hour ago, WolfmanX9 said:

"Makes sense, I guess... I remember when I came to Cetus for the first time, sometime after I joined Steel Meridian. Most of the people got a bit nervous when they saw a grineer simply walking around in their village and I don't blame them, I have heard that the grineer in the plains has done some, not so ideal things to the locals. However, as I spent more and more time in said village, they started to accept me, although it wasn't a fast process. Anyway..." he would then open up a bag on his belt and pick up his "standard" grineer mask with his right arm and then closed said bag with the other one, followed by showing said mask to Vega.

"...you see this mask? like many of its kind, it used to be.."normal" per say and for a while I thought that was fine, until I saw the young ostron kids doing something I thought was odd at first. They were making fake masks, both warframe inspired and grineer inspired, some were different than the others. Anyhow, I then also noticed that they took what look liked paint, probably made from the coloured powder and dyes, and used said paint to colour their homemade masks. For some unexplained reason, I wonder if I could do the same thing to my mask, so I casually walked over to the kids and asked if I could try to paint my mask. Some were a bit...puzzled or afraid, but there was one kid who wore a warframe mask that was fine with me trying. After some brief explanation on what each tool did and some basic colour combinations, she asked what I wanted to paint, so I ask; 'what do you think would look good?'. She responded something along with the patterns of the Ostron culture, giving me some examples on what I think was wooden planks. I picked one of the patterns and started to carefully paint away. Not sure how long it took, but once I was done and allowed the paint to dry, I studied my work."

He would then use a finger to lead the Vega's eyes (if the tenno could even see with the warframe on, he wonders) on the somewhat rough looking swirly patterns.

"As you can see, it's somewhat rough and not that pretty, but for those who have visited Cetus, they could probably guess what kind of pattern it is. I would say the colour I picked was the only thing that looks decent enough, despite not being that great in painting masks or anything for that matter" he pointed out as the colour was in a shade of ocean blue and to his credit, it wasn't too bright or too dark.

It wasn't visible outside of the Frost, of course, but the design of his mask brought a smile to Vega's face, the familiar colors. His own warframe was painted with a darker shade of teal, but he liked the similarity.

"I can see the authenticity, and for what it's worth, I think it's a good face. I chose my own to be impassive, but regal, I don't want people to be afraid when I'm around... Because when I'm here, they're safe... And this, well, it sets you apart. I can't think of a single other grineer I've known who would let a child paint their helmet, regardless of what a good job they might do. And this distinguishment is important when you're grown to all have the same biological face... No? Reminds me of some children I met in some backwater platform on Venus... They don't get to choose their biological family. So they choose their family, just like how now you've chosen your face."

Vega said, reaching out to clap a hand on Thraks' shoulder, and gestured to his Frost's crown. 

"What are we? Some kinda Seafoam? Teal? Maybe we can work together some time since we seem to complement in terms of team colors... But for now, perhaps we'd be check out the rest of this place? I have to sit around on ice because of what happened at that party, so I have little better to do than lose all my money betting on Lunaro and watching some vids. Who knows? Maybe I'll cut loose and take off my helmet."

Vega said with a snort. His last suggestion was... Unlikely.

20 hours ago, NanoVega said:

It wasn't visible outside of the Frost, of course, but the design of his mask brought a smile to Vega's face, the familiar colors. His own warframe was painted with a darker shade of teal, but he liked the similarity.

"I can see the authenticity, and for what it's worth, I think it's a good face. I chose my own to be impassive, but regal, I don't want people to be afraid when I'm around... Because when I'm here, they're safe... And this, well, it sets you apart. I can't think of a single other grineer I've known who would let a child paint their helmet, regardless of what a good job they might do. And this distinguishment is important when you're grown to all have the same biological face... No? Reminds me of some children I met in some backwater platform on Venus... They don't get to choose their biological family. So they choose their family, just like how now you've chosen your face."

Vega said, reaching out to clap a hand on Thraks' shoulder, and gestured to his Frost's crown. 

"What are we? Some kinda Seafoam? Teal? Maybe we can work together some time since we seem to complement in terms of team colors... But for now, perhaps we'd be check out the rest of this place? I have to sit around on ice because of what happened at that party, so I have little better to do than lose all my money betting on Lunaro and watching some vids. Who knows? Maybe I'll cut loose and take off my helmet."

Vega said with a snort. His last suggestion was... Unlikely.

"I probably don't want to know why you must sit on ice, but you do have a point, being here in the hanger is starting to get boring" 

Thraks would then think for a moment before he resumed to speak while he also put away his mask once more into the bag.

"How about you go first into the reception room? I insist, not because I'm deadly afraid of the tenno, but because I'm just being polite, nothing more and nothing less. To be honest, I sometime wonder how different it would to be agile as you tenno are. Would my head be able to handle it or would I just vomit from motion sickness" he chuckled to himself as the thought of a grineer being agile as a tenno sounds like a silly idea. 

17 hours ago, WolfmanX9 said:

"I probably don't want to know why you must sit on ice, but you do have a point, being here in the hanger is starting to get boring" 

Thraks would then think for a moment before he resumed to speak while he also put away his mask once more into the bag.

"How about you go first into the reception room? I insist, not because I'm deadly afraid of the tenno, but because I'm just being polite, nothing more and nothing less. To be honest, I sometime wonder how different it would to be agile as you tenno are. Would my head be able to handle it or would I just vomit from motion sickness" he chuckled to himself as the thought of a grineer being agile as a tenno sounds like a silly idea. 

"Oh believe me... I remember my first time in the suit... Did one of our fancy jumps straight into a steel wall, nearly broke my neck."

Vega chuckled, heading into the reception room first and looking around for the Zephyr that was welcoming people in.

"And I've seen a pretty fast manic here or there. Even when they're sprinting through my ice bubbles, I sometimes don't even see them until they're on top of me."

Radou did listen the Frost and a Grineer Lancer clone talking. 'Should have expected that such strict rules of interaction and socialization are going to be broken. Mirroring deeds of any human individual. Very much different when I think about my interactions with Miraley and my first interaction with her. Maybe because of the circumstance?' he thought as opened the bay door of his ship and grabbed the necessary tools for maintenance. 'I wonder what oddities the world will come up with' he thought as looked at his before Tenno awakening ship and moved to right side thrusters to start maintenance routine on them.

Noting that the two seemed uneasy and had stopped paying attention Shard Decided to go back to the reception area to see what was up. Being bored he retracted the suit revealed a tall red eyes man of a milk chocolate complexion. Aside from two dark ring like markings under each eye he didn’t have many distinctive features other than the fact that he was unusually tall and his face, replacing what should have been his canine teeth were two large singular Canine like fangs that covers his lower teeth and his eyes, rathe than circles for pupils he had a more rhombus like shape. Ancient genetic modification that didn’t exist in the modern day. Which is the only thing that life of the Tenno. Aside from that he was a rather athletically bully and good looking man. He could probably get a girl or two if he tried. He strolled into the reception area not really aware of the rather menacing look he was giving towers the other guests, as he suffered form Resting B**ch face syndrome.

Spoiler

"N-no... pretty sure we have an adapter, to read those..." Ashtare stuttered. She had not expected someone to try and give their blood as an ID. At least - not here.

She opened a drawer somewhere under the table, and dug around a bit, producing something that looked like a bulky barcode scanner. It was incredibly dusty, and she fiddled with the dials on it, trying to get the grineer tech to work.
It was obvious the grineer labeling system was giving her some trouble.

Esk leaned forward just enough to read the display on the scanner, but also unintentionally just enough to be uncomfortable.  She quickly leaned back before it got too awkward.
"It's working, just put the contacts on the port and push the button," she said helpfully, extending her arm.

9 hours ago, NanoVega said:

"Oh believe me... I remember my first time in the suit... Did one of our fancy jumps straight into a steel wall, nearly broke my neck."

Vega chuckled, heading into the reception room first and looking around for the Zephyr that was welcoming people in.

"And I've seen a pretty fast manic here or there. Even when they're sprinting through my ice bubbles, I sometimes don't even see them until they're on top of me."

“Nearly forgot that those kind of grineers exist. Terrifying little beings that you do not want to give any kind of energy boosting drinks. It would be like giving coffee to a kuaka and before you ask, yes; I may have done just that one bored day and let’s just say that said kuaka ran like the wind. It was...entertaining to say the least” he chuckled as he followed Vega into the reception room.

When inside, he quickly noticed that there was a line to what he presumed to be the reception desk. He put his robotic arm onto his neck and rubbed said area lightly.

”Looks like we will be here for a while, huh. If I had known there would be a line, I would have packed with me some snack or two, but to be fair; how would I know this in advance” he shrugged, hoping that the line would move along in a decent pace.

On 2020-05-25 at 7:25 AM, Denny2669 said:

Good thing the doors were automatic, she already kicked in enough hatches on the previous planet she was on. Noticing there was a line, she decided to follow the customs of living beings and joined it, waiting at the very end. It might be a little weird seeing a Moa stand in line like a patron, hopping from foot to foot in a seemingly bored manner. It'll be even more weird once they notice it's being piloted by a mechanical spider sitting on its head. If anyone were to stare too hard, they get an almost innocent "Hi!" in response.

Evie is a simple cephalon.

As the Grineer started checking in, Andrea took a moment to look around. The line was growing behind her, Tenno and even another Grineer chatting casually as they waited. And then there was a Moa. The bipedal proxies had surrounded her all her life, but never had she known them to be this... individual. She leaned down to ask, "Are you lo... oh!" There was a second machine atop it.

The little spider chirped an innocent, "Hi!" back, something almost as surprising as its existence. Andrea jumped a little and straightened herself.

"Sorry, I've just... never seen anything like you before," she stammered apologetically. "You're... checking in too?"

1 hour ago, (NSW)0nuku said:

As the Grineer started checking in, Andrea took a moment to look around. The line was growing behind her, Tenno and even another Grineer chatting casually as they waited. And then there was a Moa. The bipedal proxies had surrounded her all her life, but never had she known them to be this... individual. She leaned down to ask, "Are you lo... oh!" There was a second machine atop it.

The little spider chirped an innocent, "Hi!" back, something almost as surprising as its existence. Andrea jumped a little and straightened herself.

"Sorry, I've just... never seen anything like you before," she stammered apologetically. "You're... checking in too?"

"Checking in? Ahahah!"

The little spider laughed, genuinely amused at the joke. It was a good one, suggesting that a synthetic being such as herself would have a need for a personal hotel room. But upon inspecting the other's body language...

"Oh, you're serious." she cleared her throat, even if she had no actual need to do so "Cephalons like me usually don't require living quarters. In fact, usually we are the living quarters! But not this one, oh no~"

The Moa she was sitting on raised its leg high enough to offer as a handshake. This was a custom for humanoids, wasn't it? Perhaps it's not usually done with one's feet, but Moa proxies are kinda short on hands by design. Therefore, there's nothing wrong with this! By her logic at least.

"You may call me Cephalon Evie! I am merely looking to rent a recharging station in this fine establishment. Then I'm off to exploring the ruins of Lua and pursuing my research." she said with enthusiasm "And you are?"

7 hours ago, (NSW)0nuku said:

On 2020-06-23 at 6:13 PM, (XB1)shadowhedgehogk said:

Noting that the two seemed uneasy and had stopped paying attention Shard Decided to go back to the reception area to see what was up. Being bored he retracted the suit revealed a tall red eyes man of a milk chocolate complexion. Aside from two dark ring like markings under each eye he didn’t have many distinctive features other than the fact that he was unusually tall and his face, replacing what should have been his canine teeth were two large singular Canine like fangs that covers his lower teeth and his eyes, rathe than circles for pupils he had a more rhombus like shape. Ancient genetic modification that didn’t exist in the modern day. Which is the only thing that life of the Tenno. Aside from that he was a rather athletically bully and good looking man. He could probably get a girl or two if he tried. He strolled into the reception area not really aware of the rather menacing look he was giving towers the other guests, as he suffered form Resting B**ch face syndrome

Looking around Shard took not of an interesting Tenno. “Corpus?” Shard Decided to go day hello unaware of the rather  frightening face he was making. He walked up to her with his normal behind approach. He tapped her shoulder and decided to say hi. “Hey there newcomer.”

Archived