Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Scarlet Spear: 27.3.16

[DE]Megan

8 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Fixes:

• Fixed the Basmu's healing pulse receiving exponential copies of equipped Mods with each pulse when under the effect of some conditional buffs, which led to unintended amounts of damage.

Basmu's healing pulse scale on equipped Mods is all good, just make the healing pulse scale based on different formula rather than exponentially and make sure it doesn't CRIT.
Firestorm to increase healing pulse AOE was good and why Firestorm (other Mods that increase radius) is not EXILUS?

Please fix the healing pulse to work under any states, not just walking.

so still haven't bothered to fix Revnants reave on Nox, Space grineer, lichs and disruptors  ??

whats that Ferrox still healing Ancient healers, alt fire still being trash. 

kuva Shielders shields still not blocking shot ?

GJ DE, out standing work! ...... now Fix your game properly

10 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Fixed the Basmu's healing pulse receiving exponential copies of equipped Mods with each pulse when under the effect of some conditional buffs, which led to unintended amounts of damage.

I want my forma back, this was pretty awesome and it's now useless again. 😧

not sure if this is the correct thread to post in. There is an issue in Scarlet Spear where objective marker that indicate to board the murex disappear if you stray far enough away from murex when in Railjack/ArchWing. It only appears once I get close. It will be a problem for the first time clueless player especially when distracted by lots of fighters in space at the same time.

Today, while opening warframe (i play it daily), i had a WEIRD bug that can be fixed by following an advice from this forum thread.

Did this update delete my steam app information about the game?
Fortunately i followed the advice from the user "cacocolla"
That fixed my issue instead of reinstalling the whole game that was already on my PC. Thanks cacocolla!

10 hours ago, Gravemind93 said:

Do you even understand numbers

40 is less than 100. Therefore the number went down. And something going down is a nerf

And yeah you wasted real-world money, you gambled on something and you lost because you took an exploit never being fixed for granted.

I also said it was unintended but you just cherry-picked me saying "op". It was nerfed because it wasn't working properly. 100k damage isn't overpowered, it's easy to get much more than that, but it IS when it's not meant to, when the mechanics behind something are literally not functioning correctly. You spent money on something thinking it'd always be broke and you lost, you can either b*tch and moan and point fingers or you can grow up and understand you made a mistake. And don't play the whole "but NOW I see the game is only—"-card, if you made it far enough into the game that you were able to use Basmu and a Riven for it(talking about Mastery here) then you already know what the game is. So quit playing the victim when you were just being greedy and hasty.

He isn't playing the victim.  If the creators of this game are putting out a hasty product without proper testing but instead, relying on its customers to test, that is wrong.  Sure there are bugs but DE is showing a propensity to Nerf something when it is perceived as too good.  On a game that is based on farming and finding ways to pump up the stats on warframes and weapons that you like to make them powerful, vast changes like this are sad.  If they put the time into actually fixing issues in the game and putting out content that didn't need "fixes" after launch, Scarlet Spear, this would be a better game.  Instead, they put out half-baked content and smack their customers down when they have done their job and farmed and maximized efficiency on their characters and weapons.  I have been playing for nearly a month and honestly the amount of farming and grinding that goes into this game for the many different layers is exhausting so hats off to those that find ways to maximize.

DE please get rid of archwing missions or at a minimum the archwing intercept missions!  They suck and no one plays archwing missions in normal content unless they have to!!!!  

Even if a legitimate english word is appropriated online for "meme" usage, auto-banning that word in chat is both extreme and illogical even if banning its use in a derogative fashion is 100% correct. "Trap" is a perfect example of such a "meme"-word, and its history is fairly well known.

https://knowyourmeme.com/memes/trap

But what DE is doing with the current auto-banning is actually disallowing the use of an english word that has been in use for at least two centuries because some posters on 4chan got the idea to use it for something else. Such (auto-banning) is simply basically wrong.

https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/traps

whats with synthesis scanning? i was doing a simaris daily scan and used a kinetic siphon trap on the target but when the trap run out the target was still suspended in air and it was teleporting around in a small radious in the room i was in and it was also doing a black energy effect and some sound effect when teleporting. i was also unable to use nezhas devine spears on it. when going after another target after using one kinetic siphon trap i couldnt use anymore traps on it after the first one ran out. nezhas devine spears didnt work this time either. the target was also leaving a weird bright blue trail of energy dots moving in circles as it was running from me.

idk whats happening but its pretty tedious scanning simaris targets without being able to properly stop them from running away 😕

7 hours ago, Graavarg said:

*snip*

There might well be words in the chat blacklist worth complaining about getting an autoban for, but you've picked one of the worst to form your position around. The issue is not screening meme language for that one. The issue is that word in particular encapsulates a sentiment that gets trans people seriously hurt with depressing regularity.

If the autoban around it produces a bunch of people grumbling because they don't know the wider context or some extra support tickets from people just using a standard English variant; fine.

So you'll want to go back to the drawing board and find another word with less blood on it to advocate unfiltering.

8 hours ago, cowboyupagain said:

He isn't playing the victim.  If the creators of this game are putting out a hasty product without proper testing but instead, relying on its customers to test, that is wrong.  Sure there are bugs but DE is showing a propensity to Nerf something when it is perceived as too good.  On a game that is based on farming and finding ways to pump up the stats on warframes and weapons that you like to make them powerful, vast changes like this are sad.  If they put the time into actually fixing issues in the game and putting out content that didn't need "fixes" after launch, Scarlet Spear, this would be a better game.  Instead, they put out half-baked content and smack their customers down when they have done their job and farmed and maximized efficiency on their characters and weapons.  I have been playing for nearly a month and honestly the amount of farming and grinding that goes into this game for the many different layers is exhausting so hats off to those that find ways to maximize.

DE please get rid of archwing missions or at a minimum the archwing intercept missions!  They suck and no one plays archwing missions in normal content unless they have to!!!!  

Do either of you even read and comprehend, or has your love of a broken Basmu literally clouded your eyes and your thoughts

but DE is showing a propensity to Nerf something when it is perceived as too good.

It wasn't about perception, Basmu's internal math was literally broken, not working as intended. It wasn't "Whoopsy, the players are having fun with something new, better nerf it!." it was "Basmu's damage calculation is achieving unintended results." so quit trying to kid yourself that DE is a bunch of villains who want to ruin your fun. They fixed something that was broken. The End.

On 2020-04-22 at 7:51 PM, effion said:

Not this time Voltage 🙂
Thanks for the hotfix.

Because he gave up on these devs as most of us thread lurkers did with the game.

There is no sense in posting stuff anymore where the Devs won't take a bite off from it.

Archived