Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Good Writing or Bad Code

CyberMercy

In case it is realevant I have compleated all major lore quests so far...

I was a Massive She-Hulk fan growing up. The big secret behind She-Hulk is the higher the physically limit of Jen Flowers, the higher the physical limit of She-Hulk.

So, when I unlocked my Void Child I "trained" with her to make her as much of a bada55 as she could be - Think that great bit in Ant Man where he has to jump through the Key hole. 

I can easily flow between Operator and Frame not just aginst Sentiants, but in fairly much all endeavours. 

So, I started noticing my operator peeking through the frame around holiday season. A face here, a hand there. The first few times I thought I imagined it. But it happened more often, and friends watching me play noticed too, as well as on their own frames.

What's creepy is  my frame is starting to act on her own. AT first I thought it was specific to the UmbraX missions, then  a trick of the mind, or last instance a lag  during  defence missions where I Void Dash often. But during a recent Eidolon hunt I specifically clad my Mag Prime in Alta Skin in white accents and Eqipped my tatsu with the Soul Calibre skin (call it what is) so that she would be highly visible in the dark. AND as my operator I saw my Mag not just going through an animation or parying, but actively attacking vombulst and Vamp Kavats.I looked at the one other player's Frame- also high Visibility while the operator was right in front of me and it to was reacting more like a Spectre/Companion set to Hold Position than just a frame cycling through its animations.

Has any one else noticed such things? 

I don't have a legitimate reply here, but considering towards the end of The Second Dream, I'd love if my Equinox was like Umbra somewhat. 

I love what you said a bit in, flowing through and makes me think and hope they add a feature to not just "use" your warframe but intensely bond with your signature.

And to answer the question I have not.

Sorry I'm no help lol

2 hours ago, (PS4)LK-4T4 said:

love if my Equinox was like Umbra somewhat. 

I love what you said a bit in, flowing through and makes me think and hope they add a feature to not just "use" your warframe but intensely bond with your signature.

Equinox was part of my "Training"  A real mindbender, but being able to keep Ocilating  transitions between Night Day Operator made it that much easier to vacilate Operator Frame. All it really takes is a little patience and a willingness to learn through adversity.  

with the Mote amp maxed, unguilded, my Operator can take down a Thumper Solo - not the Frame, just the operator and her amp.

like my other Marvel Hero says - Study and Practice - LoL

If you really love Equinox, Meta be damned and put a Umbra forma on it. My Mag has both.

ya total nerd Quote here but like Virginia Vadora in Altered Carbon says - You are the weapon. 

good luck and keep those eyes open 

5 hours ago, CyberMercy said:

with the Mote amp maxed, unguilded, my Operator can take down a Thumper Solo - not the Frame, just the operator and her amp.

surprise shock GIF

I did the Sacrifice quest with an unguided mote amp, banged my head into the wall so hard so many times, now I can teach karate masters to break a record number of stacked boards with their heads!

When I'll guild it, I'll name it the "reMOTEly useful AMP".

Edited by (PS4)Viveeeh