Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What is your simple joy of warframe?

DogeManX

12 minutes ago, Tiltskillet said:

Headshots, especially from the hip, and even more especially when I can do them rapidly.  I'm still not very good at it, but it's a real pleasure feeling how much I've improved.

Also, seeing 100%+ accuracy on the summary screen when I know I've earned it.

Getting those headshots from the hip is so satisfying. 

• Like 1

Playing my Ivara. Two years later, being permanently invisible and one-shotting everything still doesn't get old.

Explosions. My Mirage and her Acceltra along with my Nova and her Kuva Bramma are chief exponents of this.

Playing my Mesa. It's just always cool playing as a space cowgirl. She was collecting dust a bit, what with me not doing many PoE bounties any more. But now that she's become my first choice for Railjack missions, the space cowgirl has finally found her steed to ride again.

Hitting my Saryn's 4 after Spore-ing everything and seeing the whole map melt.

Ember's Noble dual pistols idle animation.

Visiting my Dojo through my Railjack. I even do it through my Orbiter instead of clicking on the Starchart.

Edited by KnossosTNC
  • Like 1

2020-04-23_06_33_37-Warframe.png

Making various components in my near-solo dojo to give a distinct feel of a futuristic pirate cove.

That and making pirate-themed warframes. Railjack should have been like ACIV: Black Flag or Skull & Bones. Problem is apparently you can't release pirate-themed stuff in China easily (or at all) so it makes it difficult for DE to get that sort of stuff okayed.

• Like 1

It's my last mission before bed and I have one Relic left. 
I gave it my all and topped the kill charts on Survival, fighting with gun, blade, tooth and nail.

And I scored it. The last, rare component of Mesa Prime. My first P frame. ❤️ 

• Like 1

Until recently, it was going on a high level Infested survival with nothing but a melee weapon and living out the Grey Warden retirement plan.

However, Railjack has been a nice addition for me.  I take my own ship, fully prepared to fly solo and take my time, but if someone joins in, happy to have the company. 

Now that the ship is tooled up it's also nice to take the time to teach people how Railjack works, since there's no tutorial.

• Like 1