Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Prime Valence Transfer

Alseiker

I was thinking about a system where every prime weapon and warframe comes with a option (like Valence Transfer) where you would be prompt with 5 random prime parts (not random, something like bronze-bronze-silver-silver or bronze-bronze-bronze-gold) as a requirement to infuse a stat into the prime weapon with 5 random tiers of the stats, every tier add 20% of a random multiplicative stat into the weapon (highlighted in yellow, only 1 stat in a weapon).

Example:

1. you get a Corinth Prime.

2. Check your Valence Combination (4 Prime Parts).

3. you get them, then proceed to infuse them into your weapon.

4. you get a Random Tier stat like:

• (Tier 4 Crit Chance :  75%) => 0.30 *(1 + 0.75)  = 52.5% Valence Critical Chance
  • (Tier 5 Reload Speed : 100%) => 3.0 / (1+1.0) = 1.5 Valence Reload Speed

Maybe Prime Warframe could get a hand on this system too.

Imagine the money sinking bro.

Edited by Neoriek

36 minutes ago, Neoriek said:

is kind of rare that prime parts haven't met any kind of systems

36 minutes ago, Neoriek said:

is kind of rare that the same system hasn't been implemented in Prime Items

Kind of what? Rare?

1 minute ago, Neoriek said:

so 10% per tier and is a deal?

You don't get it, do you? We don't need higher stats or weaker base versions.
People already dislike that about Lichs, paired with the RNG.
There is no need for a system like that for prime stuff...

5 minutes ago, Xaero said:

Kind of what? Rare?

Off-topic remark: whenever a person says "kind of rare" they are most likely to be Spanish speakers. "Raro" in Spanish shares the English meaning "unusual", but adds the meanings "odd, strange". So, OP meant "it's kind of strange".

Just now, WhiteMarker said:

You don't get it, do you? We don't need higher stats or weaker base versions.
People already dislike that about Lichs, paired with the RNG.
There is no need for a system like that for prime stuff...

There are 3 problems right now:

1. warframe = rng,
  2. i need to clear my inventory of prime parts.
  3. i need less reload speed in my corinth prime.

1 minute ago, Dhrekr said:

Off-topic remark: whenever a person says "kind of rare" they are most likely to be Spanish speakers. "Raro" in Spanish shares the English meaning "unusual", but adds the meanings "odd, strange". So, OP meant "it's kind of strange".

Oh. Thanks for the info.

Just now, Dhrekr said:

Well, gonna take that into account next time. 

4 minutes ago, Neoriek said:

There are 3 problems right now:

1. warframe = rng,
  2. i need to clear my inventory of prime parts.
  3. i need less reload speed in my corinth prime.

1. What? Explain that in detail, please.
2. No, you don't NEED to. You WANT to. You have infinite inventory space for this kind of stuff. You don't have to clear anything. And if you want to clear it, use Baro. You can sell some of his stuff for some nice plat...
3. Again, you want that. How about mods, if you can't deal with it?

15 minutes ago, WhiteMarker said:

No, you don't NEED to. You WANT to. You have infinite inventory space for this kind of stuff. You don't have to clear anything. And if you want to clear it, use Baro. You can sell some of his stuff for some nice plat...

The system itself was something i thought would gave me the chance to drop prime parts for something useful (having 10k of ducats doing nothing isn't fun, and i don't have anything in mind to buy with plat). I don't really see how much powercreep would be born from this system, but i guess it would make make a inbalance in the game (maybe i can't see clearly the entire picture).

I'm in that part of the game where some prime parts feel like like gold eidolon shards.

1. What? Explain that in detail, please.

Warframe is about grinding a RNG.

Again, you want that. How about mods, if you can't deal with it?

I was joking.

Edited by Neoriek

I mean I would like if my burston prime would be stronger(because thats my fav primary) but in the world where rubico, baza, gram prime exist I'll pass.
It sounds nice because older/weaker weapons would get buffs and would be used(why not just buff them tho?) until you realize the already strong weapons would be even stronger so nothing would change at all.

There are some primes that could do with a bit of a buff, but a system that would allow ALL prime weapons to be buffed is a terrible way to go about it.

The majority of players isn't going to bother buffing their Prime Pangolin if they can buff their Galatine or Dakra. and both of those don't need to be any stronger.

30 minutes ago, AltairFerenc said:

I mean I would like if my burston prime would be stronger(because thats my fav primary) but in the world where rubico, baza, gram prime exist I'll pass.
It sounds nice because older/weaker weapons would get buffs and would be used(why not just buff them tho?) until you realize the already strong weapons would be even stronger so nothing would change at all.

Maybe tiers could scale with Riven Dispo like:

0.6 (Rubico Prime Dispo) => (0.6 * (1 + (0.6 * 1.1))) * 5= 4.98% per Tier => (24% at Tier 5).

1.35 (Burston Prime Dispo) => (1.35 * (1 + (1.35 * 1.1))) * 5 = 16.77% per tier => (83% at Tier 5).

My formula isn't good since i couldn't get the right numbers, but it serve as a demonstration.

Edited by Neoriek

3 hours ago, Neoriek said:

Maybe tiers could scale with Riven Dispo like:

0.6 (Rubico Prime Dispo) => (0.6 * (1 + (0.6 * 1.1))) * 5= 4.98% per Tier => (24% at Tier 5).

1.35 (Burston Prime Dispo) => (1.35 * (1 + (1.35 * 1.1))) * 5 = 16.77% per tier => (83% at Tier 5).

My formula isn't good since i couldn't get the right numbers, but it serve as a demonstration.

riven dispo is not a good system either but thats better but I don't think it would be enough. My thought was to "time limit" both this and rivens something like only 3+year old weapons could get rivens and your system (separating different variants like pangolin sword is old it can get a riven but you could not put it into pangolin prime until it hits the age mark) but the gram is old and still good af so idk.