Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Gara prime

Il y a 2 heures, xXx_D0MINAT0R_xXx a dit :

nidus prime when?

I think just after, because there are 2 male / 2 females cycles. It will probably come afterward, probably after Harrow prime. So 1 year and 6 monthes.

Edited by Galuf

Soon™.

I'm kind of hoping they'll give her glass a stained/Murano look as part of her priming; Glass can be very decorative, and I don't think she needs any tweaks to her abilities. I think she'll look stunning, though she came with 3 weapons, and they only ever prime 2 of them, so one may get left out sadly..

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, (PS4)robotwars7 said:

I'm kind of hoping they'll give her glass a stained/Murano look as part of her priming; Glass can be very decorative, and I don't think she needs any tweaks to her abilities. 

I hope she'll have more glass on her. When I first heard of the concept of the glass frame, I thought her entire body will be made of glass, a little see through, but not entirely, shiny but not blinding. What we got was okay, but she has so much more potential! 

Her default colours match the Skyrim glass armour's colours very well, anybody ever noticed that?

Edited by (PS4)Viveeeh
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, (PS4)robotwars7 said:

Soon™.

I'm kind of hoping they'll give her glass a stained/Murano look as part of her priming; Glass can be very decorative, and I don't think she needs any tweaks to her abilities. I think she'll look stunning, though she came with 3 weapons, and they only ever prime 2 of them, so one may get left out sadly..

Agreed. That would be absolutely beautiful.

2 hours ago, (PS4)Viveeeh said:

I hope she'll have more glass on her. When I first heard of the concept of the glass frame, I thought her entire body will be made of glass, a little see through, but not entirely, shiny but not blinding. What we got was okay, but she has so much more potential! 

Her default colours match the Skyrim glass armour's colours very well, anybody ever noticed that?

Yes, and if that is majorly stained glass, Gara Prime would be gorgeous.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, (PS4)thegarada said:

If I remember correctly the order of coming primes is:

Nezha

Inaros

Octavia

Gara

~1 year.

That feeling when frames that came out around when you started the game start getting primes.

• Like 4

• 10 months later...
7 hours ago, Birdframe_Prime said:

Wow... a 10 Month thread nekro... Haven't seen one of these in a while.

And yes, Gara Prime is probably the next one, followed by Nidus and then Harrow.

Heh, this is nothing. People have been dredging up crap from 2013 on here lately 😵

• Like 2