Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Gara prime

Gara Prime was supposed to come this March while Octavia during Christmas holidays... because of the covid pandemic, prime releases was late by 1.

So now it is quite nicely arranged that 2 female primes will come first half of the year and 2 male primes will come 2nd half of the year.

16 hours ago, kyori said:

Gara Prime was supposed to come this March while Octavia during Christmas holidays... because of the covid pandemic, prime releases was late by 1.

So now it is quite nicely arranged that 2 female primes will come first half of the year and 2 male primes will come 2nd half of the year.

Lets hope the next 4 primes are better then octi.  Makes me sad the most unique frame has such a boring pa.

• 1 month later...
9 hours ago, Shaydelade said:

Next month is shaping up to be Gara Prime season.

Wonder what the weapons will be. Fusilai, Volnus, Astilla. Perhaps all three of them?

Personally interested in Volnus and Astilla

had to wiki what the duck Fusilai was

Edited by ReddyDisco
grammar escapes me

7 minutes ago, Loza03 said:

Harrow for me, but Gara was the first 'new' frame when I first started, so I feel you.

Heh. Let's go stomp on a Founder's (if there are any left) lawn so they can wave their shotguns around at us and we can feel young again.

Edited by KnossosTNC

14 minutes ago, KnossosTNC said:

Heh. Let's go stomp on a Founder's (if there are any left) lawn so they can wave their shotguns around at us and we can feel young again.

Not a founder, but a 2014 player, I joined for Zephyr and I've succeeded in that ^^

That said...

GET OFF M'DURN LAWN!!

19 hours ago, KnossosTNC said:

You can stay on my lawn if you just don't litter. Feel free to admire my Strun.