Working From Home: Devstreams

[DE]Rebecca

RemoteStream.jpg.5f207db45ee3594f9415991
This Friday at 2 p.m ET - join Devs and I  to go over how things have changed at DE since our last Home Devstream on March 27. We are ending our 6th week of remote work, and we have a lot to discuss on the good, the bad, and the clone-rot since our last check in! We also have a special little video from our team at home checking in on what they've been up to! 

This will be experimental as we have limited hardware at home:

See you at 2 pm ET Friday April 24. 
twitch.tv/warframe & mixer.com/playwarframe 

Still no response on adding the pictograph of the weapon when you click on riven links. Along with that showing the different disposition based on the weapon variant. You wanted to make the change with the disposition but also give no effort explaining it in game

1. Are we ever going to get custom primary and secondary weapon positioning like Melee currently has?

2. Can we get the option to add sugatras to primary and secondary weapons?

3. Any update on the Proto weapon skins that we saw a long time ago?

4. Several skins and armor sets have mismatched color channels. Do you guys plan on doing a review for this to at least make the metallic slots consistent or give us the option to color individual armor pieces and helmets separately?

5. Please let us use Excal Prime's helmet/skin on Excal Umbra.

6. Updates on Melee 3.0/rage mode?

7. When are the changes to pets coming to remove stasis? It is still a big hindrance to using them.

8. Can you please stop disabling certain face gear when using certain head gear on operators? From what I have seen people were way less concerned with the clipping than their ability to customize their operators.

9. Any chance we will get the option to swap out exalted weapon models for their standard/prime/umbra appearances.

10. Is the loadout UI going to be overhauled to show everything that should be loadout specific(Archwings, their weapons, archwing guns for ground combat, operator arcanes and amps?

11. Are we ever going to get a focus dump? Once you max the schools there is nothing to do with accumulated focus.

12. Can we get more Loadout and Riven slots or possibly just uncap them and let us buy as many as we want?

13. Now that thrown weapons have a comfortable timed recall, are we ever going to get the Arcata added to PVE?

14. Can we get mod capacity removed while in the simulacrum so we can properly test builds before applying Forma?

15. Now that status immunity has been removed from Liches, is there an ETA on removing it from other enemy types? Making enemies completely status immune removes a large chunk of the arsenal.

16. There are several items that are still exclusive to the chinese version of Warframe, including the Cadus, a chinese exclusive staff weapon. When can we expect these to be added to the global build?

17. What ever happened to Steve's "Alchemy" system that was supposed to use the infested room?

18. Any chance that we will get additional hotkeys on PC? Would be nice to be able to hotkey several orbiter functions like decorating or going to the foundry rather then going through menus.

19. WIll the acolyte and Plague Star ever become naturally reoccurring events like Razorback and the Formorian?

20. Now that they have been nerfed can we get access to the acolyte mods on Exalted weapons?

21. Can a system be added to use excess dirac to bump up Railjack rolls for an increased cost every time we use it? This would retain the value of good rolls but allow people to make steady progress should RNG not be on their side.

22. You recently allowed us to buy up to three additional cosmetic and mod loadouts but it wasn't added to operators. When can we expect them to get that feature as well?

23. Rather then rewarding mission rewards at the end of a railjack mission, can we get them awarded per objective completed like bounties? This would make the 4 stage missions more rewarding and getting rewards spaced out rather then in one lump just feels better IMO.

24. There are several PVP exclusive warframe augments that could be useful in PVE. Any chance these mods will get added to PVE?

25. The prime trailers had interesting lore bits in them. Can we get their scripts added to the prime warframe's codex entries. It would add flavor to their pretty bland text now and bring them in line with other frames that got entries like that like Excal, Rhino, Ember and Mag.

26. Kdrives are a cool toy to play around with for a bit but have no home in the actual game beyond temporary status immunity when eidelon hunting. Are they going to ever get a look to increase their utility? Giving them defensive functions when you are not on them like AOE  buffs or barriers tat appear at the location of dismount or even something as simple as being able to fish while on them would go a long way.

27. While we are at it, can we get custom keybinds for kdrives. Several of them are shared with standard keybinds.

28. Design council is pretty pointless right now, with it basically being used to vote on a few minor things per year. Any thoughts on making it more worthwhile/engaging and/or opening up access.

29. There are a number of useless mods in the game right now. Things like Warm Coat are basically just clutter in the mod system and rarely get looked at unless they happen to be tied to some sort of major overhaul like the status changes. Is there any plans to do a wider overhaul of the mods that get no usage.Perhaps you could even provide a list of mods to the design council and have them come up with ideas for them, or open that up to the whole community a few mods at a time.

vor 1 Minute schrieb Savire510:

?

The new enemies are significantly easier to kill because they reduced their HP,we only asked for a armor adjustment,never to make the enemies pathethic and easy to kill with a Mk1-Braton. The new enemies are entirely easy to kill and it takes any difficulty away from the game,they should leave the armor changes but revert anything else back to how it was

This is a comment for Scott if he's here for the Homestream.

I listened to your Interview on Shy's channel and while I haven't said anything negative about you I have had a slightly negative disposition towards you over the past few years and I would like to apologize. With that out of the way, how are you holding up Scott?

P.S. I also have to thank you for how open you were in that interview as well.

Gerade eben schrieb (PS4)giordialfa2000:

Can you stop saying that under every post? Armor scaling was rather bad before, now everything is more balanced 

I had no trouble dealing with a level 1000 armored enemy with the right builds,honestly I did never want them to change anything.Many people never wanted to it makes the game to trivial with the new enemies

Any update on a mod rework, cause as it stands, it's rather pointless we have over 300 mods when less than probs 80 of them see any real use, buffing, combining or removing some would make for a decent change, for example, why do we have four different auras for buffing each category of weapons when those can just be made into one, the same goes for the scavenger ones also.

5 minutes ago, (PS4)giordialfa2000 said:

Can you stop saying that under every post? Armor scaling was rather bad before, now everything is more balanced 

Yeah,very balanced,I can pretty much go with any weapon and deal damage against high level enemies,before it was challenging at least,you would spend hours in a mission to get a taste of how good is your equipment,now?Go with revenant and any weapon,gg ez

il y a 57 minutes, --Q--FSK41 a dit :

Can we get old enemies back? new ones are kind of pathethic

I HATE your profile pic, but I 100% agree with you.

On my part

• What's the next tileset revamp after the Corpus? Can we get a tease of the new planet/environment to be worked on?
  • Révélation

Résumé Devstream 136 - version FR - Discussion Générale - Warframe ...

• Why do you want to kill the old Corpus Ship tileset instead of adding the new one aside the old one? Aren't you afraid of losing some variety with that? (instead of letting players farm in several different Corpus backgrounds)
  • Where are kubrow/kavats/kompanion orders?... It's a MUCH NEEDED feature that would be extra helpful, and Sheldon already told about it on stream. (Orders like : Stay here/Attack this dude/Go there/Stay stealthy)
  • Where's Void Archwing and it's juicy rewards?!! Where's Void Spy / Derelict Spy with juicy rewards too? Where's Orokin disruption? Where's Derelict Hive and it's juicy rewards? Orokin Hijack? Orokin Defection? Derelict DefectionOrokin Rescue? You get the idea : A Lot of new gamemodes you introduced don't have a superior T4/T3 version with actual great reward tables, and thus might lack the incentives needed to make them worth playing in the long run....Could you address that? (About Void/Orokin mission types Yes I know that Void fissures exist, but they don't add any variety,new rooms or challenges to explore, just grinding for rewards in a place we've farmed in ad nauseam,but with corrupted enemies inside,that's it.) 
  • Have you stopped doing Immortal skins?
  • For many years, a lvl 1 Grineer lancer behaves EXACTLY the same as a lvl 50 or even lvl 100 Grineer lancer. (Walk unalerted/idle/notice suspicious thing & become semi-alerted/walk cautiously with weapon raised/Run/Shoot/Ring alarms & lock doors/throw grenades). Couldn't enemies learn new tactics/maneuvers/animations as they become more leveled instead of just gaining armor/health/damage?...
  • Where are the "realistic gun" skins?
  • What happened to the proto gun skins that were to be part of the ...

8 minutes ago, --Q--FSK41 said:

The new enemies are significantly easier to kill because they reduced their HP,we only asked for a armor adjustment,never to make the enemies pathethic and easy to kill with a Mk1-Braton. The new enemies are entirely easy to kill and it takes any difficulty away from the game,they should leave the armor changes but revert anything else back to how it was

Armor made up the large majority of high level enemy EHP and the only other changes that came with it were the status changes. Even if they rolled them back and Viral went back to what it was before, the enemies would still be significantly weaker then their prior state due to just the armor changes and the slack would just be picked up bu the status procs that received nerfs, like Gas and Slash. Reverting isn't going to fix your problem.

Archived