Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Working From Home: Devstreams

[DE]Rebecca

• When will get the New War Cinematic Quest ?
  • We are still not geting new lore about many things (lich creation, lich purpose , how queens decided to crate and control them while tyl regor has removed clone rot, lich layers, How sentients manage to pass the void , why sentients murex looks like they didn't finish building them and will tile set change when they fully crafted , where are the invasion bullet like ships that destroys the grineer galeons with one ram move that we saw in the cinematics, How on earth simple vox solaris agent like Little Duck knows so much about Era while we recently new about as tenno thanks to man in the wall. Any more lore questions like that= .
  • Will pet rework release in this month, cause 2 or 3 devstreams ago it said that update will release on this month.
  • When will Lich system get a complete rework , so we will see more like shadow of mordor or a real nemesis which we can fight activly and system libarinting the nods from them has a meaning instead of that clucky grind fest that we fight with lich on every 5 to 10 mission and instead fighting with lich we are farming  its thralls system?
  • When we will get damage buffs like banshee's sonar will work against enemies like eidolons or liches?
  • When we will get more rewards for doing endless missions ?
  • When we will get more railjack content and when will you change the railjack regular mission nodes we have more than just exterminate missions ? (I mean that weapons station base sabotage mission has a great potential for making a stealth action sabotage mission , why opurtunities like this are not used for railjack misions ? And that is just one example)

If you will give answers to these questions many of the comunity will be pleased . 
    Have a nice day and be safe and healty

12 hours ago, DoubleSamPT said:

Yeah,very balanced,I can pretty much go with any weapon and deal damage against high level enemies,before it was challenging at least,you would spend hours in a mission to get a taste of how good is your equipment,now?Go with revenant and any weapon,gg ez

12 hours ago, --Q--FSK41 said:

well thats the point , instead of a few builds or weapons now people can take anything  they want or like and still have descent damage,  and for people who want taste of difficulty, how about remove mods and go..  this isnt a measurement contest, its a game, supposed to be fun, it might not be something we like but what the majority wants.  

Questions for the devs. 

1. Is it possible to add the same feature in RJ parts as we have with the Kuva weapons?  Where we can enhance our weapons/parts by adding 2 or more parts together.

2. If above is not possible, may we have the option to scrap them and get some materials in return instead of just Dirac?

3, Whats the plan with Kuva Lich rank? right now a lich can be killed within 3.5-4hrs flat and rank does not give any incentive either. Is it possible to make murmur reqd for each mod, lesser and lesser as we rank our liches up. Atleast will have some incentive other than measuring you know what..

hopefully will get mentioned. posting after a long time.

Two things I'd like to ask/suggest you please consider:

1) Introduce archwing survival missions - It's widely known that people don't like archwing and right now the people are just trying to max it for mastery points. Giving them just one single archwing survival mission will provide them with a platform to actually do this quickly. Also, considering kuva weapons need 5 forma to max, it will be really helpful having this mission type.

2) Something else I've been thinking about, besides archwing survival missions is giving clans the ability to research ignis wraith. Before the attacks come, yes I know if was an event like 750 years ago, but a lot of those clans aren't even around anymore. Now the newer clans, like my own clan, don't have it and have no way of getting it besides spending plat. Not because we're not good enough, but rather because we weren't a clan back then. Before the triggered elitist players try and use the fact that they earned it, this isn't excal prime we talking about, this is ignis wraith.

What about clans on switch? There's no way for ANY players to have ignis wraith. So ignis just becomes a weapon that baro may or may not bring at some point. Or they have to wait for tennocon to get access to it.

It would be nice for DE to give current clans the ability to get ignis wraith, along with the solar rail research. I mean, armistice been going on so long now that most people don't even know what solar rails are anymore. There are some rank 11 clans and that's great for them, but there are also some really amazing newer clans with really nice energy and good alliances, but they're losing members as a result of not having ignis wraith researched.

Here's a thought: Introduce an event every year for clans to get it! The event could last for a month (here's DE giving more content btw) and clans can earn the bp!

Hate corpus and their stupid bubbles and nullifiers but cant wait for Deadlock.   Kinda mixed feelings on Protea.  I thought she was going to be a sexy arabian belly dancer type frame.  It looked like she had a veil across her face...  But instead of sexy I dream of Jeannie we get more of a ugly turret strapped to our butt.  I think protea's turret could have been like a pet robot.  Khora has a pet... Octavia kinda has a pet.  Atlas has some pets.. Im just saying Protea didnt need to have stuff strapped to her butt/hips.  I have a slot ready for her though....

Probably 0% chance now but secretly I was hoping corpus RJ/Liches would be in Deadlock.... 

I think Sheldon had a really hard job of reworking the pet system..... pets are a mass.  Utility trumps almost everything.  How do you keep pets unique while at the same time allowing people to use what they want.   Pets need to scale to enemies.... Pets should not die from RJ explosions....Pets need to keep up with their masters better in missions.  Pets need to be out of your view...  im just assuming pets is coming with deadlock.... 

Looking forward to that new rifle (sure it has a cool sound but I wanna see blades of whatever sticking out of enemies lol.)

------------

Hope everyone at DE and all your family's are healthy.  Death's in the US will probably break 50k by tomorrow.  Its already bigger than all the people in my town.  

I watch these music channels on TV when im not playing games.   Cant stand seeing commercials anymore.   But I keep finding all these awesome bands out of Canada.  

One band speaks to my soul sooo hard though.   The Blue Stones.   That slow rock is just everything lol.  Blue Stones + Rival Sons + Back Keys = best concert ever...  

46 minutes ago, 98Octane said:

how about remove mods and go..

HoW aBoUt ReMoVe MoDs?
Hum no,if I have equipment,I want to use it,but how can I use my equipment if I don't have mobs that can tank?Why would I waste hours and hours of farming mods,endo,credits,equipment,when there aren't needed?

Scaling rewards and scaling level when? The condrix has some pretty steep level increase unlike the rest of the game. Some content that starts at 150 and scales would give ppl who cry over 1000 levels being weak something to do.

6 hours ago, Kardesi38 said:

Just a friendly reminder of the mags augment in cgi trailer that lets her stop bullets. Still isnt in the game

I'd rather that came as a part of a rework/review of Mag and worked into her base powers rather than an Augment.  Especialy if DE are planning on having new players watch that intro then go straight onto starting the game.  It'd be better if Mag was immediately able to do that rather than have new players choose her as their starter because of that intro and then find out they can't do that until they earn a high enough rank with New Loka/Perrin Sequence.

Any chance to reduce the power level of Viral?

Building weapons has became very stale, with Viral and Heat you can cheeze everything, on top of enemies being even weaker now, it just makes it "too easy" as some people say. Using Other elements is still possible (since the enemies are so weak) but it ruins all the fun knowing that there is one element out there that can provide literal 3x damage and nothing else comes close to its speed of demolishing enemies.

Is there anyway to speed the progress of cross save up on our side, such as funding or a donation pool. its a feature that would liven up the player base significantly and give a lot of people what they've been asking for a while for. I, and I assume a lot of people would be willing to donate if more funding means faster progress on some areas that lack appropriate resources.

shut+up+and+take+my+money.png

remove the stagger from AOE weapons PLEASE!!!

can we get more riven slots PLEASE!!!

18 hours ago, Drachnyn said:

I dont know if there will be questions from this thread answered but lets try anyway: Why were the aoe weapons that didnt have self damage nerfed with damage falloff and stagger?

vor 2 Minuten schrieb XxWarlord2017xX:

remove the stagger from weak AOE weapons PLEASE!!!

Fixed that for you.

Reason for the aoe nerf is simply, aoe will always be more useful in a obvious horde shooter, bu they need ot tweak this on weapons that not perform well unlike the Bramma or so, that can leave the stagger to it.

Preferign stagger over self damge, it has nothing to do with skill in tight room or open rooms if a teamplayer or even your pet jumps right infront of your shot.

Could you remove the stagger from Amps? Amps and Operators have no mod slots, so we can't mitigate it and the distance at which we stagger seems like a long ways away.  I could see if we fired at our feet, maybe... but from across a room? And shouldn't I have an immunity from my own void power?

Also, any update on Valkyr Deluxe skin?

Keep up all the great work, DE and thank you for everything you do for us.  In these trying times, I'm grateful for being able to escape into overpowered space ninja for a while.  Stay safe out there and all my best wishes to you and all your families.

11 hours ago, ccjuju said:

Obviously no.  This would allow people to know in advance how crappy some weapons are, which would demotivate them from buying more forma with plat and thus minutely but measurably lower the incidence of purchasing plat in the first place. #ThinkLikeAForProfitBusiness

I can assure you that there are no shortage of forma syncs in the game right now. Also, generally you can tell if a weapon is going to be good from its base stats. Forma are more about, will this kill in 2 shots or 3 if I swap out a pure elemental for a dual status mod. If anything, the current system disincentives forma usage as once you have applied them, there isn't really a good way to test new mods with different polarities so people just leave them.

3 hours ago, Katinka said:

I'd rather that came as a part of a rework/review of Mag and worked into her base powers rather than an Augment.  Especialy if DE are planning on having new players watch that intro then go straight onto starting the game.  It'd be better if Mag was immediately able to do that rather than have new players choose her as their starter because of that intro and then find out they can't do that until they earn a high enough rank with New Loka/Perrin Sequence.

IMO, Mag is one of the last frames that needs a rework at this point. She's been a low-key fantastic dps/cc frame for a while, and now she has basically no survivability issues with the shield changes Warframe Revisited brought. Despite looking cool, I don't see the cone-shaped bullet absorption showcased in that video synergizing with her kit or being better than any of her existing abilities. Maybe if they add it as a hold function of her 1 or 2, just for the style factor? Even then, I don't think it's worth DE wasting their time looking at a frame who frankly doesn't need any help right now, while there are a lot of frames out there with a somewhat lopsided kit, or at least one completely pointless ability (most older frames' 1st ability for example).

As far as questions for the stream go, are there any plans to revisit the diminishing effects on targeted abilities when cast on boss-like enemies (like liches)? I'm voicing these concerns now as I know the eventual plan is to make all enemies affected by these abilities, with Liches being sort of the first test-case, and I don't want all that work to happen just to reinforce the current self-buff meta for dealing with bosses.

For example, if I take Mag on a lich hunt, I can only use magnetize 3 times on the lich before it does literally nothing (and the last cast is insanely short already), at  which point the only single-target dps benefit of bringing mag is gone so I might as well have just brought a stealth frame with a strong melee, or a self-buff frame like rhino/chroma who never suffer from diminishing returns on their abilities. This is fine on a lower-level lich, or even a level 5 lich if I'll only be able to parazon it once before it runs away (whatever I can burst down in the small window when my abilities actually work), but on more drawn out fights it just kills a lot of frame variety.

My suggestion would be to maybe let the diminishing ability duration reset after x-seconds, or only kick in if you're spamming the ability too soon after it expires (kind of like what the ESO 4th ability lockout is supposed to discourage)? For example, say my build has 10 seconds magnetize duration, if I wait at least 10 seconds from my first cast of magnetize on the lich expiring, my next cast would have full duration. If I only wait 5 seconds, my next cast would have 5 seconds duration, etc. Maybe this shouldn't scale so linearly (I feel like the way I've outlined this would really discourage high duration builds), but something in this vein should strike a good balance between us not spamming the same ability over and over again, without that ability becoming useless in a fight that lasts longer than 10 seconds (which hopefully there can be more of in the future 😉 ).

Also related to liches, I think you guys should revisit only being able to stack 4 of each status type on them universally. The statuses are so distinct and unbalanced that there is no universal solution here. 4 corrosive procs do basically nothing to a high leveled enemy's EHP. Having a max of 4 slash procs won't do much unless you're using a super high damage-per-bullet weapon that can also slash consistently, or a heavy attack melee with forced slash proc. Viral, on the other hand I think is pretty reasonable to limit to ~4 procs on bosses. As it stands though, in my experience the only really benefit of being able to proc status on liches is being able to use condition overload versus them. That being said, basically every proc but Slash, Viral, Toxin, Heat, Magnetic, and debateably Shock and Radiation, could do with a buff/total rework, and that should probably come before you rebalance how many of each we can stack on bosses.

Just wanted to add that I really appreciated Scott's conversation with Shy, Tater, Brozime, and DK. I think having more transparency and more down to earth communication between the devs and the community will be really crucial in setting Warframe back on track moving forward.

Please fix the bug where Mags Magnetize ejects Kuva Bramma arrows straight up into the atmosphere.

Also please fix the bug where I get banned from in game chat for saying "Nezha is based on a gay chinese protection diety." and then auto ejected from being able to lead my squad on the railjack I run for Scarlet Spear.

Thanks

Archived