Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Jordas Golem boss crash

RealFaputa

I've been finished all the nodes cuz I wanna do arbitrations, however my archwing guns horrible so I was gonna have a friend run the map and carry me.

However anyone I try to do the map with crashes when the boss spawns. Whoever isn't hosting the fight crashes from the 5 or so times I've tried it with different people trying to help me. If I'm hosting the game whoever is helping me crashes, if whoever helping me is hosting the game I crash.

Is this a known bug/does anyone know how to fix it? I'd rather not spend an hour slowly poking the boss to death. 

• Like 4

Literally logged in first time here in the forum to report this bug.

My issue is the same: the game crashes each time I try to do the quest with someone in squad. The crash happens right after the main encounter with the Golem (right after the cinematic in space). Tried doing it solo - fought the Golem for 25 min - no crash (but no dmg either cuz of my low level archwing).

A quick search showed the bug was first registered in 2016 and it was supposed to be fixed by now. Unfortunately it is not...

I also have this bug, submitted two reports from two PCs (win8.1 + amd gpu + intel, win10 + nvidia gpu + intel)
Repro rate: 5/5

Repro steps:

1. Form a squad of two or more tenno (tested with 2 and 3)
  2. Enter Jordas Golem Assasinate on Eris
  3. Kill Juggernaut and wait for archwing animation to finish

Observed result: After no more than two seconds the game freezes on all clients who aren't host

Expected result: All players can complete mission

One of my reports is WAR-2768492 - in case this is useful to DE

Hope I helped, have a nice day soloing 😅

Edited by Marqus34
More details