Weapons references have a weird transform to them or this is how it suppose to look like?

I want to start making TennoGen skins.

I downloaded the Skana for reference and imported it to Blender. This is what I got:

dPaWoFK.png

It got a weird transform to it.
Rotation on the X axis is 90 degrees and the scale is 0.01 units. Does it suppose to be like that? When I export my object, should it have the same rotation and scale as the reference material?

One more question: the origin (pivot point) is at the guard section, should my skin have it's origin in the same place?

Just use the reference weapon position and it should be ok.
This kind of stuff is never a reason of rejection and if it's an issue, they will simply ask you to fix it. If the design is interesting and good quality, they will work with you on fixing the few technical issues that can cause problems.

2 hours ago, lukinu_u said:

Just use the reference weapon position and it should be ok.
This kind of stuff is never a reason of rejection and if it's an issue, they will simply ask you to fix it. If the design is interesting and good quality, they will work with you on fixing the few technical issues that can cause problems.

I didn't plan on rejecting, I even got another post here with my progress. It just seemed weird. I will get another weapon and check it's transform, if it got the same transform, then I should consider exporting my skin like that as well. This is something that can be done in ten seconds at the last moment.

You also said it, DE will contact me if I got something for their liking and need a little refinement.

il y a 6 minutes, FrostedMike a dit :

I didn't plan on rejecting

By "reason for rejection", I mean reason for the devs to not consider the finished design as much are othre disrespected rules like stated here https://www.warframe.com/steamworkshop/help/index.php?page=some-reasons-for-rejection

Overall, what I say is while the Tennogen program has rules to follow, they are flexibles on issues that can easily be fixed and will contact you if you piece need final adjustement. And misplacement of you final mesh that could occure is one on these.

42 minutes ago, lukinu_u said:

By "reason for rejection", I mean reason for the devs to not consider the finished design as much are othre disrespected rules like stated here https://www.warframe.com/steamworkshop/help/index.php?page=some-reasons-for-rejection

Overall, what I say is while the Tennogen program has rules to follow, they are flexibles on issues that can easily be fixed and will contact you if you piece need final adjustement. And misplacement of you final mesh that could occure is one on these.

Ohh, thank you for clearing it out. I read those already and I keep a close eye to make sure I follow the parameters.

Thank you for answering.