Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Resource Alerts Not Worth It.

Shotinthedark79

The alerts for the resources are totally bogus in my opinion. I can understand the lower level alerts not giving much as a reward, but fighting level 90 Corpus for ONE neural sensor or 300 ferrite is crazy. There should be some kind of scaling factor where it is actually worth running these alerts. Seriously, it's easier to run a quick low level mission and get the same amount if not more of that resource.

3000 Ferrite or 300 Plastids are rather nice things. 1 Morphic or 3000 Nanospores or Alloy Plates - not so much

Unless it's 15 waves defence mission, then nothing is worth it :D

Any resource is fine, just fix the amounts. 

There's some people who may actually need them. 

Any resource is fine, just fix the amounts. 

There's some people who may actually need them. 

I agree, I meant amounts vs how much I can acquire during normal mission. Alloy Plates is now almost as common as Nanospores. Nanospores are... well, Nanospores. Morphics are pretty common on Mars, and fighting 15 waves defence to get one Morphic is IMO waste of time.

I appreciate the rare drop. Its not like the missions take that long or are that difficult with a full squad.

The forced 15 wave defense in higher levels do take a long time, often to the point that failing in one of the final waves means the alert has ended even if you started as soon as it popped up.

The forced 15 wave defense in higher levels do take a long time, often to the point that failing in one of the final waves means the alert has ended even if you started as soon as it popped up.

Oh, i never do defense alerts unless its a BP i need. Waste of time completely.