Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Railjack one manufacturer

Myscho

3 minutes ago, Myscho said:

According to Devstream they gonna simplified Avionics, no more 3 manufacturer. Was about damn time

Switching houses actually allowed builds where you could get more power for lower slot cost.

Not sure what's the rationale here. I guess just to make it simpler to understand?..

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Vit0Corleone said:

Switching houses actually allowed builds where you could get more power for lower slot cost.

Not sure what's the rationale here. I guess just to make it simpler to understand?..

I mean, they could still be around with their different values and ranks, but now the Avionics are just under one manufactures name.

Now each one will just be assigned to a rarity and a rarity alone, like Mods.

If that's the case I don't see that as anything but an improvement.

vor 1 Minute schrieb (XB1)Graysmog:

I mean, they could still be around with their different values and ranks, but now the Avionics are just under one manufactures name.

Now each one will just be assigned to a rarity and a rarity alone, like Mods.

If that's the case I don't see that as anything but an improvement.

No. Of course that's not what's going to happen. There will be one avionic for each effect. You know, like mods.

14 minutes ago, Krankbert said:

No. Of course that's not what's going to happen. There will be one avionic for each effect. You know, like mods.

Why? Wouldn't that be more work for ... nothing really?

The previous change would literally just be a label change for every Avionic, which I imagine is far easier than taking out Avionics for each effect and having to redistribute drops while deciding which to keep at what rarity and what to toss out.

Also no, that isn't like Mods. Mods have more than a single Mod for each effect, with different rarities, and different classifications. There's Bronze, Silver and Gold for rarity. There's Umbral, Augments, Aura's, Damaged, Primed, Rivens and many others for classifications. The difference is, they're far more simplified in their classifications.

"Simplifying" is not the same as "Condensing".

Edited by (XB1)Graysmog
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, HoustonDragon said:

I'd be happy if we could squish unneeded Avionics into Dirac credits or something. They start to stack up in the inventory, and aren't well manageable currently.

I'd absolutely love an "Auto-Dirac/Endo" or "Auto-Credit" feature in this game.

Just let me decide which Mods are instantly trashed and it'll be a fine addition.

• Like 1

vor 35 Minuten schrieb (XB1)Graysmog:

Why? Wouldn't that be more work for ... nothing really?

The previous change would literally just be a label change for every Avionic, which I imagine is far easier than taking out Avionics for each effect and having to redistribute drops while deciding which to keep at what rarity and what to toss out.

Why would they possibly do that? You think taking out the mods "is more work for nothign really" and instead propose that it might be an absolutely pointless label change?

Anyway, let's end this stupid discussion: They plan to take out the other mods, I know this because the text they showed on the stream said so.

56 minutes ago, PhoenixFury said:

Great.  The one unique element of railjack getting removed.

Weapons and parts will stay spread out.

Cluttering your inventory with stuff that behaves like wonky mods with RNG on steroids isn't really unique.

• Like 2

there wasnt really anything wrong with having multiple types of mods from differing houses, what let it down as always was the cluster-dump of tons and tons and tons of mods, largely as just meaningless icons and very little information about the differences when you click or just look at 1 or the other.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, zehne said:

^ I see my solo build being wrecked, and being forced into a simplified meta garbage build. Not going to mince words. I hate this idea!! It just wastes the time some of us invest in theory, and math, to tailor a build with specific house mods some of which are purposely under ranked.  

Just what I always ask for in games, less options.😞

• Like 3

I see it's too bad they choose to simplify the avionics system because apparently it's too confusing for some (dumb f*cks, I just have to say it)

Like, is it really hard to understand about the versions?

Lavan : Low budget avionics

Vidar : defensive avionics

Zetki : Avionics on steroid

That's what I see on each houses, is it too hard to understand or too much so no one can make a meta so DE have to simplify it?

• Like 1

There we go ,

Players don't understand the concept of balancing between different varieties and so the varieties go away.

No changes to the ease to acquire the varieties - go figure.

I swear DE keeps making things easier and dumber with every release and then wonders why the players aren't using different tactics and loadouts.

Wide as an ocean deep as a puddle, why get a boat when you can keep using your car to cross everything.

Not that one is expected to know advanced calculus to find a suitable build, but damn,

hese arbitrary decisions on one side to make it easy to access and then making them stay behind such a long grind, rarity to drop and time gates sends mixed messages.

Still a little too early to decide on this, so not going to let it be too distracting.

I hope they reconsider the variety , and instead make the probability to acquire the varieties balanced.

+2 for most of the changes - 1 for a few of them.

overall +1 anyway.

• Like 1

vor 24 Minuten schrieb 0_The_F00l:

I swear DE keeps making things easier and dumber with every release and then wonders why the players aren't using different tactics and loadouts.

Are you using different tactics and loadouts for your railjack right now? Or do you have just one loadout that you use for everything?

I have several loadout for my railjack, one for soloing one for party, one when i playing with friend, one for murex. I can play any off my loadout anywhere but it's not funny.

If manufacturer are removed there will be only one kind of railjack that's not good.

When you build our own railjack you don’t have to think about each game separately but like everything you need to take into consideration your way of playing and thus have a set corresponding to your way of playing. When my friends pilote my railjack i have to adapt my loadout to suit them .

It's too early in to change anything about railjack manufacturer. Let people understand how it work when they understand how it work they will realize how it 's amazing.

• Like 1