Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Dual Monitors Support?

TruthSetAblaze

Question

I've just got a second monitor and I'm having some problems. It seems the only way I can actually use my second monitor whilst playing Warframe is to put it in windowed mode and resize it to my second every time I open Warframe. If I run it in full screen my second monitor goes black (kind of ruining the point). Is there something I can do or is it up to the devs to put these features in the game?

10 answers to this question

i use full screen.

you need to disable windows aero in order to go full screen in warframe and see whats on second monitor.

What are you on about? No, don't do it, borderless fullscreen works just fine, no need to disable aero.

He's not talking about spanning the game across multiple monitors, he's talking about using his secondary monitor for other stuff at the same time, most games are by default fullscreen which means they hog your mouse, can't move it outside the game, borderless fullscreen makes it work like a windowed game but no window around it, lets you use something else on the other monitor, like a browser.

He's not talking about spanning the game across multiple monitors, he's talking about using his secondary monitor for other stuff at the same time

Oh. Then yes. It's a good idea. That's what I do and it works fine; I just run the game in windowed fullscreen so my mouse can seamlessly move between the game and other windows without un-rendering the game due to alt-tabbing.