Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Devstream: 141 Overview

11 hours ago, Danjong said:

I may be understanding this update wrong. My thought was that if they get rid of house variations, any bulkhead avionics would give you zetki level value regardless. And I think bulkhead in general drops pretty often compared to other avionics. So, the owners of zetki bulkhead (which requires tons of grind to get it since it has very low drop rate) getting screwed because their grind goes to trash basically. That’s my understanding haha. 

I'd agree if the stats turned into those of vidar or lavan, but as it is it comes down to all other things that have changed to be more streamlined in any game. You've had it and enjoyed it while others havent been so lucky. And people have put in the grind for a thing that was very far from needed in the first place, in a mode that was bound to change. This isnt much different from people that did the grind for a 90+ reactor only to have the minimum value changed later on to be 90 so all vidar reactor drops are top tier.

11 hours ago, DrivaMain said:

Oh boy another nuke has entered the ring. 

basically damage and death in 4th state  send you back to old location/time and detonates an aoe

so yea range + damage could be nasty + her passive is every 4th cast gets 100% power strength 

Edited by (XB1)EternalDrk Mako

• 2 weeks later...
On 2020-04-24 at 3:58 PM, Gabbynaru said:

Context?

Hold the freakin' phone... DE's idea of fixing Railjack is... giving Archwings more power? That's not it, DE! THAT'S NOT IT! People will abandon the Railjack even more than they do now. Jesus XD

Ah, but an additional change has been made: the ships spawn close to the railjack ship. Can't just park your ship 10000 miles away and archwing into the combat zone anymore. At the very least, using your ship to make hit-and-run strikes against the flock of grineer fighters seems much more efficient than trying to protect the stationary ship (thus resurrecting the archwing defense mission type that was scrapped awhile back.)