Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Dargyn Pilot Kill Riven (not counting)

-Guardian_Angel-

So I have this riven mods which requires me to kill dargyn pilots before they hit the ground.
Which I did, I basically one shot them out of the sky, so they are dead before they hit the ground.
However it does not count for the riven mod I have. 

A other clan mate also faces the same problem.
They also require to hit dargyn pilots before they hit the ground. They are even able to steal the dargyn after killing the pilot.
For them it also doesn't count the kills.

- we are both on different missions in POE
- we are both on solo on purpose
- we both know how to kill to make the counts,it just doesn't count.

Yep, I always struggle with this challenge, first you need to kill the aircraft and only then kill the pilot while he is falling down, whenever I try to use something too strong I usually kill both at the same time and it doesn't count
Not sure if this is intended, but I think it always worked like this and I would be happy if it was a bug, not a feature and fixed to kill no matter how for as long as the pilot hasn't touched the ground (while on the Dargyn, together with it of after).

Edited by Scar.brother.help.me

use ash 1. couple shriken kill the ship, the last one will get teh pilot. it auto trace the target 

when you see the dargyn, just spam 1

tell this to all the people who been suffering from this riven challenge. never had one failed with ash

• Like 2

It seems to be a bug indeed. I did this challenge a lot of times before with all kinds of special restrictions. Now my mod only has "Solo" as restriction (which I set) and it simply doesnt work.

Seems that I can open other rivens btw (dont have a second one with this challenge)

• 1 month later...

The Riven I have requires that I am in aim glide.  Tried taking out the ship and then jump/aim glide to kill pilot.... nothing.  Tried aim gliding to take out the ship, then the pilot before they hit the ground.... while still aim gliding..... nothing.  If this isn't broken then I don't know what I'm missing here.