Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Killing 5 dargyn pilots

Raileks

Question

Trying to unlock this kill 5 dargyn pilots before they hit the ground.

Tried blowing them and their dargyn up in the sky.  No score. Thought maybe the dargyn blowing up was killing the pilot instead of me.

Sniped pilots off the back of dargyn without blowing it up.  Still no score.  Thought maybe pilots on dargyn aren't considered airborne.

Hunted them on the ground and lifted them with vauban bastille before shots fired.  No score.  Went to guides.

Tried murdering all 5 at kuva fortress at once.  No score.  Now I'm here looking for more possible solutions.

11 answers to this question

ty, Titania's spellbind worked and gave me a count on the ground ones.  Oddly I can hit the ones in the air and they are ripped from their dargyns and left floating but killing them doesn't count.  Among my other failed attempts you can add mag freezing things in the air or killing them while airborne with crush and mesa gunning them down.

Edited by Raileks

Hydroid. Used this about a week ago, so it still works:

Addition: Destroy a low flying Dargyn by hitting its lower end with a sniper. Then the pilot falls to the ground with half of his health remaining. Use Hydroids 4 on him as he comes walking to you ... no further action required. If you find Dargyn Pilots on the ground, this makes it even easier. 😊

The hardest part on this is finding Dargyns at all.

2 hours ago, (XB1)Phantom Clip said:

Sometimes the riven won't count the kills if you just walk into the plains. I think it's bugged with low level enemies.  I had the same issue when I first tried these type of rivens. 

If you start a tier 2 or higher bounty, the dargyn pilot kills should count.

I use Mesa

I had to do three for a riven challenge, and yes, I'm pretty sure they just don't count sometimes, even if you technically did everything right. The tier 2 bounty is a good idea -- if I get the challenge again I'll try doing that.