Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Funniest moment for you in Warframe?

While doing a Regular Cetus bounty. Me and my friend learned that Grendel could use archwing while having an enemy in his stomach. So we flew to the very top of the Cetus sky box where the Tallest mountain was. And watched as Grendel in ball form plummeted down to earth only to bounce and fly off at amazing speeds. So then we added volts in the picture. and I literally got turn my friend into a ping pong ball.

So what funny moments ever made your day while playing warframe?

Edited by (PS4)Papa_ApplePie
  • Like 4

the time me and my clan leader & BFF discovered what happens when you use Nukor & Petrify with a rad proc on another frame. we emptied a full mag of Nukor into the face of my Mirage and then petrified her: she ended up with a hilariously long neck, and it was stuck like that for the whole mission. did it with Hydroid and gave him ultra T H I C C legs.. I was crying with laughter, I think he still has the screenshots somewhere. 

this was a while back, but I'll never forget it. we almost couldn't breathe we laughed so hard! I think this still works too, so I highly recommend trying it!

• Like 5

That time when we went to do Nightmare missions with friends, and we were leveling gears. It was fine, mission wasn't too hard if we're careful enough. But then, stalker came in and we didn't want to take risk since we were barely making it with what we had. That's when I had the great idea to save the day.

"Lads, don't worry, I'll get us a Vapor Specter to help us." Then we charged at the stalker, suddenly one of us die, we don't really get it at first.
We keep fighting and eventually beat the stalker. Somehow another one of us get down. I look around, I see nothing, expect my specter. Still no idea what's happening, I revive my comrades and while I'm doing so, I see my specter moving weirdly. I'm still not suspecting anything but somehow I'm watching over him.

Then he took the sniper out and shot me down aswell. "It was YOUUUUU ?! You piece of sh't, you've finally shown your true colors huh ?!"
We all revived and took my specter down, somehow one of us went down again in the process. We were all laughing really hard that day.

Edited by STUVash
  • Like 6

Back when some Bosses were just scaled up versions of regular enemies with some extra abilities, they were also vulnerable to all effects as well, so like stagger and ragdoll.

My friend would use Rhino Stomp to throw Kela de Thaym into a slow fall, and then we would simultaneously attack with ground slams immediately below her (me with the Gram, and him with the Jat Kittag), which would catapult her into the air at extreme speeds, causing her to slam into the ceiling of the arena (basically the same one used by regular Vor now), and immediately die, because the game was unable to find a way for her to recover from ragdoll, and her items would just pop up on the platform where she started.

Nothing was funnier than just sending Kela into orbit to get Saryn parts.

Also, all the inside jokes, just from some silly aspects of the game back then, that are sadly not around anymore.

Edited by Krion112
  • Like 6

When I really heard Vay Hek for the first time, I think during the Saya's Vigil quest. I had to pause the game and stop for a moment, because for whatever the reason, his way of speaking cracked me up so bad to the point where my sister thought I was dry heaving.

Edited by (NSW)Finlaena
  • Like 4

Gokstad Fighter pilot death lines:

• "AVENGE ME SISTERS!"
  • "Remember me sisters!"
  • "Hull's breached! Rerouting power!"
  • "FOR THE QUEEENSS"
  • "NoOOooOOOOooOO!"
  • "AAAHHHHHHHH!"
  • "EJECT! EJECT!"
  • "Hurr to gors, Rr-"

It gets more silly when their lines get cut off suddenly, like "AVENGE M-". Oh and Grineer death groans as they get split in half by my Moa.

EDIT:

I guess I'll fill in more lines since they're they're so eager in killing our Railjacks:

• "Follow me for a chance to die in battle!"
  • "Queens protect me!"
  • "There you are! Tenno Skoom!"
  • "Reinforcements! I need reinforcements!"
  • "Command, getting phantoms on the dish..."
  • "*inaudible groaning* Something's there! Closing in!"
  • "I got something"
  • "Starting my approach, for the Queens!"
  • "Command! Need backup!"

Edited by Duality52
Gokstad Pilot Filler Lines
  • Like 8

19 minutes ago, Duality52 said:

• "AVENGE ME SISTERS!"
  • "Remember me sisters!"
  • "FOR THE QUEEENSS"
  • "NoOOooOOOOooOO!"
  • "AAAHHHHHHHH!"
  • "EJECT! EJECT!"
  • "Hurr to gors, Rr-"

It gets more silly when their lines get cut off suddenly, like "AVENGE M-". Oh and Grineer death groans as they get split in half by my Moa.

Grineer Fighters spawn:

Everyone else: Incoming Ham

26 minutes ago, Duality52 said:

• "AVENGE ME SISTERS!"
  • "Remember me sisters!"
  • "FOR THE QUEEENSS"
  • "NoOOooOOOOooOO!"
  • "AAAHHHHHHHH!"
  • "EJECT! EJECT!"
  • "Hurr to gors, Rr-"

This and:

- When ordis fight on your side on the octavia quest

- " a prophet... Of PROFIT, isn't that wonderful?" 

- "The anticipation!... Uuhhg!"

(I can't understand nor explain why those dialogues still makes me laugh even if Ive been hearing them since literally years)

- When I see a smolt

- When the tinny grineer on kuva missions dies saying "uhuhuhuu!"

Edited by xHeretic
  • Like 1

Nice long while ago, there were a few bugs that were amazing. My favorite was the following:

• Corpus crewmen, when shot with the Flux Rifle, could explode into more body parts than actually existed (i.e. 3 heads, 7 arms, 5 legs, 2 torsos, from a single person). Also hitting their helmets with slash based damage would cause their brains to pop up and out like a toaster.
  • Like 6

Funniest moment for me in Warframe was in 01/17/2017, the day i joined an Alert (Europa - Interception) right after an Update and the game glitched, squad had 8 Tennos instead of the usual 4. The mission wouldnt start and we just hanged around for a wile joking about it and laughing a bit before 4 of the Tennos left, one being the host and the mission started normal after migration.

Spoiler

4L6gkCM.jpg

H5upriQ.jpg

• Like 5

8 minutes ago, Letter13 said:

Nice long while ago, there were a few bugs that were amazing. My favorite was the following:

• Corpus crewmen, when shot with the Flux Rifle, could explode into more body parts than actually existed (i.e. 3 heads, 7 arms, 5 legs, 2 torsos, from a single person). Also hitting their helmets with slash based damage would cause their brains to pop up and out like a toaster.

Would love to see that type of Gore in Warframe but it sucks that i missed it.

Getting pulled under the floor by a pop-up Orokin cipher console.

EDIT:

Spoiler

ECbkFLM.jpg

Old picture from PC Bugs... I still can't make out completely which parts are Limbo and which are Orokin Console.

Edited by nslay
  • Like 1

Ah man..., I have many of my own moments to chose from.

So my friend and I were doing an Uranus Survival, he went afk at one point and sat on top of a pillar.

Upon return to his area after I went to activate life support, a bunch of Grinner A.I. were all trying to run/shoot at my afk friend through this unbreakable see-through window when literally the door was less than 10 meters away from the Grinner. When my friend finally came back he said "What the ****?, why are there a huge mass of Grinner running into a window?". I laughed so hard.

Another time my best friend and I were navigating the underwater archwing maze of having to get one place to another in those narrow underwater caves. Somehow he and I got outside of the map area but it showed we were still underwater in our archwings. So we literally spent 10-20 minutes trying to find a frickin' way back into the map. LOL

Lastly, this time when during a mission my close friend asked "Why are ya using a bow?" *as he literally has a Cernos in his own hands*. I replied with: "Because it has 200% crit chance..". All he said after that was just " Oh....that makes much more sense now.". We laughed about it the rest of the session and I even made a comic about it that I'm still working on.

Also making enemies float away with old Titania, eating Dygaans with Grendel in plains, making a newbie go "What the...." , and excitingly exclaiming "YES, I got the most fire accuracy!" into the mic when the mission results come up ,among many others, are so satisfying.

Note: Whenever bored invite a bunch of yo close homiees in Warframe to Simulacrum, turn on friendly-fire, spawn some "unique" / annoying enemies, and let hilarious chaos commence. 

Edited by (PS4)Gaurdian1123
Typos
  • Like 3

1 hour ago, GPrime96 said:

Would love to see that type of Gore in Warframe but it sucks that i missed it.

It was patched out because of performance issues. If you had hit a corpus crewman just right, you could actually crash other players out of the game because their systems couldn't handle the sudden, uncontrolled memory ballooning that resulted from spawning such a huge amount of assets.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Laxmibai said:

After a long RJ flight Gara decided to chill out with Little Duck just preening her 'hair' like that when the animation froze.

4MNkRDk.jpg

I had that too;

94385136_555410688705471_6709086417860952064_n.jpg?_nc_cat=107&_nc_sid=b96e70&_nc_ohc=wEB3-hBeEnsAX-ib0IW&_nc_ht=scontent.fzal1-1.fna&oh=60ac539e3c09df7901f4a88dbd5e12a7&oe=5EC93C67

Now I know that kind of bugs are welcomed, this is one of my favourite bug yet:

• Like 3

Mind controlling an enemy, cover it in Vauban's old Tesla grenades, watch it shock it's own allies then when mind control runs out it get zapped like crazy by all the teslas.

Also wiping out the whole map in one go with Excalibur and heavy impact.

Edited by nickelshark