Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Survival Missions: Warning Messages Too Long.

leonvision

first off, yes, this complaint is long overdue, it's been here since the very update survival was implemented as a normal gamemode, anyway, here it is.

there's too many warning messages when oxygen level reaches 60secs, each time it reaches that it plays THREE messages in sequence, when all the Lotus needs to say is "60 seconds of life support left", instead the Lotus says 3 messages, amassing about 15secs of audio of complete redundancy.

please condense the warning messages into shorter messages, or just have HUD indications, and throw the whole voice warning out the window.

im aware i can turn off the Lotus' voice, but im fine with all her other audio, this is the only set of messages im annoyed with, after 600hrs of gametime.

I appreciate the 60 second warning. Sometimes I get lost in the mass murdering and forget to focus on O2. That being said, when I get the warning, grab an O2 pack and then 2 seconds later get the warning AGAIN (cause I hit the 60 second threshold) it starts to get really old really quick. I have gone minutes hovering around 20% and had Lotus playing on loop that I have 60 seconds left.

They should just get rid of the warning or reword it .  I've seen too many team mates rush to extraction or activate an oxygen tank just because lotus said so.

that's sort of what im getting at, they should reword it so it's shorter, and less...nag-y. but i wouldnt say get rid of it, people, including me, appreciate the warning.

also, update, i have straight up muted the Lotus whenever i go play survival missions, yes, it annoys me that badly.