The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Friends appearing offline despite them being on. unable to send party invites.

Tsukinose1

So this has been an issue for about a week now and it's only progressively gotten worse. As the title suggests, when trying to play with friends in a party I am unable to invite them because they appear offline for me, and I appear offline for them, making them unable to invite me. At first the issue was easily solved by relogging but a few days later I've run into the issue multiple times and now it appears to be stuck this way. Whenever I go to them on "Recent Players" or directly to their profile to invite them, I only get "Could not deliver invitation to (player)." I even met up with my friends at the clan dojo and despite seeing them move around on my screen my friends UI still claims they're offline. I've restarted my game, messed with my settings (allow invites, network ports, etc.), restart my router and even uninstalled and reinstalled the game completely and I'm still experiencing this issue. I'd like to know if I can get some advice on how I could possibly fix this issue? Or some help?unknown.png

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...