Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

You Should Be Able To Use Bullet Attractor On Nova's Antimatter Drop

Xana_Skullsunder

And Nyx when she's using Absorb. It's pretty straight-forward: you've got 2 situations where you actually want something that isn't an enemy to get shot. The only thing would be making sure the attractor field collapses (preferrably with that little explosion) once AD/Absorb finishes. 

I'd say to have it work on Decoys too, but Loki's version of it is squishy enough already. Volt's shield is another possibility.

This /is/ a cooperative game, right? Why not have more ways for abilities to work together?

As far as ideas go, This sounds like such an awesome idea, Coding wise this is probably going to be hard.

Bullet attractor applies to an enemy, both absorb and AD arnt enemys, Theyre not even "entities" as far as the games concerned, You would need to code them from a long way back, It might be easier just to allow mag to bullet attractor nyx herself, AD would be a lot harder though

i am pretty sure Nyx have bullet attractor installed. noticed that on synapse. beam was bending towards Nyx when she was using Absorb.

kinda wrong.

absorb works the same as bullet attractor with an exception on invulnerable Nyx and explosion of stored damage afterwards

if BA is not bigger than Absorb or not amplifying damage it won't make sense

Edited by Pro3Display

i am pretty sure Nyx have bullet attractor installed. noticed that on synapse. beam was bending towards Nyx when she was using Absorb.

kinda wrong.

This is a bug, Any continuous weapon auto aims towards the sphere when she uses it, Even if its directly behind it. Lol

Been around since flux came out, Still not fixed i guess

As far as ideas go, This sounds like such an awesome idea, Coding wise this is probably going to be hard.

Bullet attractor applies to an enemy, both absorb and AD arnt enemys, Theyre not even "entities" as far as the games concerned, You would need to code them from a long way back, It might be easier just to allow mag to bullet attractor nyx herself, AD would be a lot harder though

It could work on Decoy, since Loki can switch-teleport with it. Would likely be able to work with molt too.

It could work on Decoy, since Loki can switch-teleport with it. Would likely be able to work with molt too.

Yeah, Because their a physical entity of sorts, They can have energy and health and armor and such.

Id love for them to secretly add this into a patch, And decoy acts as an small aoe nuke when bullet attractors popped on it, Acting like a miniature absorb :3