Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Deshiel

Ever wondered where your sold Lich is now and how many people have passed him around?

Either dead or serving the person I sold it to, they can't be traded more than once.

48 minutes ago, Irhyo said:

Either dead or serving the person I sold it to, they can't be traded more than once.

There goes my imagination haha

1 hour ago, (NSW)Greybones said:

And here comes mine 😨

Wha...

As mentioned , you can only trade once.

So , Most likely dead if its for a weapon.

Or kept as a show piece if for the looks.

15 hours ago, Deshiel said:

I do now haha

You can't sell the same lich if you bought it off someone, right? At least I missed out on some good plat because it wouldn't let me sell the lich I bought off someone and converted, and that's after I helped the buyer kill their current lich so they could purchase this one. Please tell me I'm not wrong so I don't facepalm at this glitchfest game so hard I summon Void Hole on my face.

Edit: Found my answer. On the downside, I won't be learning Void Hole in real life anytime soon.

3 hours ago, (PS4)Deadmennwalking said:

No.

A lich may only be traded once.

Have fun and may RNG be forever in your favor.

Oh thank God, I was afraid the game screwed me over. Wouldn't be the first time... not even close.

12 hours ago, 0_The_F00l said:

Or kept as a show piece if for the looks.

This thought is so funny though. "Oh this lich doesn't look painstakingly hideous like the others, it's just moderately ugly, have to keep her around for her looks! ❤️"

1 hour ago, (PS4)Viveeeh said:

This thought is so funny though. "Oh this lich doesn't look painstakingly hideous like the others, it's just moderately ugly, have to keep her around for her looks! ❤️"

Some people actually like the looks of specific liches, like a certain mask for example, and will pay money for them. 

Well I dont care about that freak, also you don't get to pass him around, only the person bought him can use him as he wishes.