Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Destroying The "reinforced Windows"

Demotana

These destroyable reinforced windows should throw out enemies into space upon being broken, and players should be able to jump out too, or just get slowed down until the windows are closed with the metal panels or whatever they are. :L

It's kinda bad enough for it to be constantly draining your shields and distorting your hearing. Mind you, higher-ranked warframes don't get bothered by this at all, and I actually enjoy breaking them when with friends, forcing them to decipher the hack panels hahaha.

Insta-death by accidental breakage isn't a good idea. If there's a heavy nearby, this would be abused.. or lure a mob and break window from far away. In my opinion they've already done an awesome job with the details whenever the window is indeed broken.

Enemies should stop shooting and try to hold on, and your warframe should have faster movement when moving towards the breach and slower when moving away.

I do find it hard to believe that a super advanced alien species capable of interstellar travel doesn't have auto-shutters on their ships though.

I do find it hard to believe that a super advanced alien species capable of interstellar travel doesn't have auto-shutters on their ships though.

this guy serves logic on a silver platter.

Edited by Vant

Heh have to agree.

But yeah would be nice to see enemies stall or something when the window breaks.

It's kinda bad enough for it to be constantly draining your shields and distorting your hearing. Mind you, higher-ranked warframes don't get bothered by this at all, and I actually enjoy breaking them when with friends, forcing them to decipher the hack panels hahaha.

Insta-death by accidental breakage isn't a good idea. If there's a heavy nearby, this would be abused.. or lure a mob and break window from far away. In my opinion they've already done an awesome job with the details whenever the window is indeed broken.

I didn't mean that players are supposed to die instantly after one of the windows(or more) is(are) broken. I meant that it should be possible to jump out into the space by ourselves, floating in there but barely being able to move and taking a lot of damage.

Edited by Demotana