Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Maybe i should stop being on the warframe wiki for a while.

(PSN)grayhyh

Im doing nothing much there other than arguing and fighting lately,Argued with some dumb lone tenno who thinks kuva bramma is garbage without hunter munitions,i said you can replace the same slot easily with like an elemental mod or heavy cal and he started to insist that i would struggle against level 70 heavies without hunter munitions and he says you need 2-3 to bring down lvl 70 heavy with kuva bramma and that i need to do my research,nox maybe but everything else is pretty much a oneshot unless only one bomblet will hit them.

Maybe he has impact or magnetic on his bramma or he just sucks at modding idk.

Edit:nvm i misunderstood him,he said with blank shots its 2-3 shots and with hunter munitions its 1... i still kill level 70 corrupted heavy gunners with 1 blank shot without hunter munition,rarely 2 or unless one bomblet only hits the CGH and thats on body shots,still dumb lol.

Edited by (PS4)grayhyh

I have an advice for you (an advice I have trouble applying myself) : If people prefere to use bad mod setup because they can't do simple maths and won't read when you explain them, don't waste your time trying to explain.
This happen a lot in the warframe community and sadly, the balance of the game is affected by people not knowing how to mod efficiently, but you're better posting this kind of unbalance in the feedback section rather than trying to explain this to a single person that won't listen.

• Like 1

Just to calrify ive argued/fought with like 10 people on the forums lately(the last week 2 weeks i think?) mostly with either way elitists,meta guys or people who dunno how to mod yet talk smug as if they know anything.

The guy ive brought was an exemple becuase he is probably one of the most ignorant ones ive argued in a while,Its hard to ignore a really stupid guy talking dumb crap bout a thing they dunno bout,bramma is boring and op but its not overrated in terms of performance at least.

But yeah i think ill give up on warframe wiki for a lil while.