Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Could we get new extractors please

Akula_Rose

The extractor system seems like it is going to waste for veteran players and it is a system that could actually help give people a reason to log in other than dailies. I'm wondering if you could add kuva extractors to the game. I'm not asking for a bunch of kuva or anything just something to help out with how much of a problem I have :P, or add extractors that could give you any of the rare resources that are tied to landscapes or something rare. I mean I've almost given up on those dang xiphos parts but hey 1 to .5% drop chances are fun like that. It'd be cool to log in and see something interesting and other than the 5 billionth detonite ampule. Just spitballin' though *sprays "Angry Forum User Away" around room*

• Like 1

I am one who would love a rework to the Extractor system as i have the BPs for the normal and primed versions of both Extractor types.

In the current system you have to manually place and replace them every time they finish or get destroyed, the level of the planet has no influence in how much the extractor brings too instead of just the amount of damage it takes.

Also, it would be great if instead of having to manually deploy them, the player could be presented with an UI to chose the resources they want most and the game would automatically deploy the Extractors to planets that have those, taking in consideration how many drones the player has so it would prioritize higher level/risk planets over lower ones the more drones the player has and automatically deploy a non-damaged one to those planets wile leaving the damaged ones to self repair.

Also, instead of the player having to every day login to grab the collected resources, there would be a cap per resource that the extractors can grab and store before the players are forced to grab it. This cap would be affected by Mastery Rank and allow for more resources to be stored at a time before being collected. Once the player reached his cap on that resource, the extractors would automatically start collecting other resources and once all of them are full, they would automatically stop collecting.

The cap would be of 1K for normal resources and 100 for Rare ones per MR.

So example, im MR 14, i can have up to 15K of each normal resource type in stock and 1500 or Rare ones, its something that would take a few days to achieve so if i was to travel or not be able to login for a few days, the drones would still be working wile i was out.

• Like 1

Shrug...I have been using extractors for years all because I needed polymor bundles. So i have a crazy amount now plus other things I don't really need all because in addition to what is gathers in missions they give me more...

Perhaps the resource you can get could change for the Kuva Fortress to include Kuva as an uncommon/rare resource.