(PS4)grayhyh

Whats the worst warframe in the game currently?

15 hours ago, (PS4)grayhyh said:

Its weird how many people agreed with me on this... normally you get some mains to defend the frame

Am i in the wrong game forum or something? 

But yeah hydroids kit doesnt really have stuff to take care of enemies quickly or support other than the loot tentacles.

I think he got beaten out by pilfering strangledome. 

• Like 2

10 hours ago, (XB1)EternalDrk Mako said:

So I guess because this is some kind of special youtuber, his account doesn't get banned for abnormal results? He did an 8 endurance run (515 minutes) and I've seen people post here about being automatically trade banned (and even outright banned!) for merely doing half that.

Otherwise, that's pretty darn cool!

10 hours ago, (XB1)EternalDrk Mako said:

i dunno i use all her powers myself , cast 1 to strip armor aug is helpful

2/3 up is fun, if you do 2 aug its like spore but damage on steroids

4 is more for cc, then damage though and is clunky without the augment 

yeah it feels like with the augments the frame is how it should be in the first place

I know people keep saying Grendel but if you build him for range and duration and keep his strength above 100 he is one little tanky powerhouse. Especially with equilibrium, and hunters adrenaline on there to keep you healed and energized. IF you grab more then 8 enemies you are pretty much guaranteed to kill them when you spit them out. This paired with khora/hyrdroid means you can grab enemies far away from the dome /tentacles. Spit them out right on top of them and get double loot as the toxin kills them pretty much instantly. The only real issue is Toxic ancients but his 4 works well with that. and because that scales with people in the belly you can easily swallow half of the enemy team then bounce around on the other and kill them all very quickly. I've gotten pretty far in Mot with him doing that.

Nyx is okay, She shines only in places where DPS starts to fall to the wayside (Basically only arbs) Chaos shere reigns and mind control while useless for damage is great for getting exleus buffs from those kinds of enemies (and healing from healer ancients) assimilate should be standard though and honestly psychic bolts while cool don't do much when they are out.(banshee's 1 augment does it better IMHO) I'd love if she could link the damage of enemies together with those bolts and then scale the number of bolts to something like duration or even strength.

For those saying Banshee sucks...Reasonance + any explosive weapon = constant spread of sonar. her augs make her golden.

Revenant is actually GODLIKE its just everyone thinks he is only good for spinning like a top. His skin ability makes him invincible and makes his tralls cost nothing.  His Reave ablity SMOKES Kuva liches and super tanky enemies (because it scales on health and deals TRUE damage) His tralls might be little more then distractions but reaving through them gets you health and shields recharges the skin ablity and does MASSIVE damage to them. a little duration on top and you can easily oneshot many problem characters (except nox because nox is weird)

For the ones I think are the worst I'd say Hydroid valkir and Ziphyr. 

Hydroid's 4 nitch got swarmed out by khora his 1 augment got nerfed with proc changes. He is basically only good at things like Mobile defense and interception now. But vaulban can do those easier.

Birb prime has got that great tanking ability. but her 1 is awkward to use (we can't cancel it so we just fly into walls like a dope). Her 4 while cool doesn't do much damage (haven't tried the augment on that one admittingly) and her 2 is just...pointless. I think promoting more synergy with the tornados would be cool. her 2 could buff them and push them around at fast speeds. Dashing through one with her 1 could drag it behind her. The Hold down 1 could pull all within range close to her. Turbulance could knock them away your a bumper. 

1 hour ago, (XB1)Neon Lights9212 said:

i know a person almost exactly like this gears guy, who seems to think valkyr is in desperate need of a rework (according to him, her 4 is the worst offender of this as melee 3.0 apparenlty killed any viability the power has, yet my brother shreds through everything in his path with his valkyr's 4th power)

That would be NoLazyShadow

11 hours ago, ES-Flinter said:

It more of a things with strenand weaknesses of a player. Give me a nova and everyone is going to abort the mission, becaude I'm to dumb to play with her.

But give me Ash and tell me a reason to play seriously. Take yourself a break and enjoy your life. Because you won't see anything alive in the game except yourself (and your alias).

benny hill wtf GIF

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, DangerousDoc said:

For those saying Banshee sucks...Reasonance + any explosive weapon = constant spread of sonar. her augs make her golden.

I tried it out just yesterday because of the comments here. Penta with Napalm Grenades doesnt work with the weak spots. Basically it's Catchmoon or gtfo and I dont like being bound to a specific weapon. With other frames I can use whatever weapon I like

Lots of people here say Hydroid but i kinda like him.

Ok he is no the best. He isnt tanky, the damage is bad, and his 3 could be much better. But the way i use him is basically as a blind grenade. Yeah he hasnt enough damage but he can cause a huge mess. Lots of flashy lights.

His 1 make cannonballs rain from above, enemies stumble and fall. His 2 can sweep the battlefield like a broom. His 4 traps enemies for a long time. I use a Zarr with fire damage to burn everyone.

And there you have it, A good defense, everyone on the floor all the time or hanging from tentacles, burning. The objective is secure.

When i want to kill, i use nami skyla prime and slice everyone. Like you can see is not the most effective method, but it works

Posted (edited)

Hydroid is definitely the worst frame in the game right now. Everything he can do, other frames can do 10x better and his abilities just plain suck. Really clunky and boring.

His usage stats were one of the very lowest on the chart (Banshee Prime was used more than him apparantly) and the only reason his stats were not lower was because of his loot augment. Thats literally all he is good for atm and you know a frame has an issue when the only thing keeping it barely visible is an augment.

With Hydroid's deluxe skin coming out soon, DE better give him an actual rework. Otherwise no one but the very few dedicated Hydroid mains will be buying it.

Edited by TheGodofWiFi
  • Like 4

18 hours ago, (PS4)grayhyh said:

Its weird how many people agreed with me on this... normally you get some mains to defend the frame

Am i in the wrong game forum or something? 

But yeah hydroids kit doesnt really have stuff to take care of enemies quickly or support other than the loot tentacles.

Sometimes even on the Warframe Forums there are issues that are widely agreed upon.  Happens rarely I know. The majority of the community agree that Hydroid is absolute rubbish right now and needs a decent rework.

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
8 hours ago, (XB1)Neon Lights9212 said:

revenant is pretty darn amazing. he can do almost anything by himself that most frames are specialized for.  he can heal himself, boost his own crit, recover energy, brief invincibility, disable enemies.

the only things he cant currently do is mobility and stealth, id add tank, but he doesnt exactly need it due to his ability to heal pretty quickly

He can’t boost his own crit, he can’t recover energy, his self heal is redundant if his tank ability doesn’t rely on health, Mesmer skin is garbage but you seem to recognize it’s horribleness by saying it’s only provides “brief invulnerability, and Enthrall is garbage as it’s the anchor to all of his synergies. None of which you’ll ever be able to access because squadmates will kill your Thralls.

I think you’re mistaking Revenant for Harrow.

Edited by (XB1)GearsMatrix301

4 hours ago, TARINunit9 said:

I'll stop when you stop

And I say that not with accusation, but with sympathy. It's not us you're telling lies to, it's yourself. It's not healthy, Gears

This has nothing to do with me.

This has to do with Revenant and him being absolute garbage.

Il y a 20 heures, vegetosayajin a dit :

no

Masquer le contenu

I believe I'll give the banshee build a try... 3 Augments is crazy

-c0y

• Like 1

All Nuker's makes the rest of Frames less uses when they cannot kill anything within map length of nuker.

• Like 2

6 hours ago, (XB1)Orcus Imperium said:

for atlas, some power strength and survival is pretty much all he needs(you con get this by using all 3 umbral mods.)

after that, focus on utility(energy, energy upkeep, the works.) atas[Prime] is amazingly tanky when built like this. throw in some duration and he pretty much becomes unstoppable.

Banshee is the only frame who can break the damage intiger limit. ramp up her power strength and duration, slot in her sonar aug and start killing things. eventually you'll see numbers that can't be topped and enemies can't kill her if they die in one shot, regardless of level

Zephyr? yeah.

Might agree with Atlas but not sure if it works ( too lazy to actually try ). Disagree with Banshee because at later on its mostly dealing with ancients, eximus and nullifiers so having increased damage isn't necessary and being squishy and all doesn't help as well.

2 hours ago, TheGodofWiFi said:

Sometimes even on the Warframe Forums there are issues that are widely agreed upon.  Happens rarely I know. The majority of the community agree that Hydroid is absolute rubbish right now and needs a decent rework.

I brought him randomly tho,and based on the experiance i had when leveling normal hydroid up for mastery before the mainline update(i barely used him,one of the reasons why i was suprised).

I kinda having fun with a pilfering strangledome rn and i remembered i dont really use hydroid much and i only see people asking for hydroid only to farm something.

Hydroids have to get to a specific camping spot also,and an hydroid told me once on uranus survival to hold myself up from killing enemies so tentacles will get them,while the additional loot is cool you know theres something wrong when hydroid has to camp in tiny hallways/tiny rooms,its like if yo give any other frame farming aug hydroid is pretty much obsolete.

his 1 is basically him throwing water at enemies that deals no damage.

his 2 is a water dash that also deals barely damage and is impact

3 is cool as a concept but it takes forever to kill the enemies getting sucked to the pond and Its just moving way too slow... a snail is more faster than hydroid 3.

I think Hydroid and Zephyr are the worst rn imo,zephyrs only good thing is the abillity to travel a distance and to maybe stay in the air longer so you can basically make her an attack helicopter lol tho i got bonked into a wall alot outside of open world with high durr Zephyr.

Her 2 is meh(was 2 the balls she shoot? dont remember).

3 i dont remember or i got it mixed up.

Zephyrs 4 i think are the slow ass tornadoes? dont know how to utillize these other than them sucking up enemies once in a while but it doesnt feel fun using them.

Posted (edited)

Zephyr, followed by Loki. Loki seriously needs a revisit. He hasn't had a proper glowup in... well, ever, and is still very much the same since the game released. He was The Stealth Frame™ back when DE put a lot more emphasis on the stealth mechanic. Those days have looooooooooong since passed, and their vision for stealth never bore fruit.

Edited by Numerikuu
  • Like 2

Used to play squishy stealthy boi frames like Loki and Ash and then BAM kuva lich is here to draw fire towards squishy stealthy bois.

2 hours ago, (XB1)ECCHO SIERRA said:

I think he got beaten out by pilfering strangledome. 

Yea, that augment kind of put Hydroid even more out of a job.

1) Hydroid need a rework.

a) This power need to long time to be cast to be efficient while others warframes can do it quicker and better.

b) This warframe should do more damage. It is suppose to be a power oriented warframe but this damage are ridiculous. A rework like whose of Vauban would be good.

c) This power 3 is good but limited. For example; it would be nice that a siren appear in the center and attrack mobs  🙂 . It will make this power more interesting and provide synergy with the power 1 and 4.

2) Valkyr need a rework

a) Most of this power need to long time to be casted  (like hydroid). Garuda update has make it better for this part. Valkyr need it also.

b) While it is easy to change weapons; this ultimate weapon from this power 4 is very long to start and finish. FInally I used to stop to play with it during artibration because it is too much constrain.

c) Under the power 4 that should make Valkyr immortal. Now, you switch to primary or secondary weapon while to plan or you making manoeuver. So you die too easily because you have to choose between moving or stay immortal. It is suppose to be a frenzy felin not an invulnerable turtle 😉 .

d) The consumsion of energy from the poser 4 has been changed in the past because Valkyr may maintain it indefinily. But now, she can be kill while a manoeuver  and when she fire with targeting weapons. Finally she cannot maintain this weapons combo a long time.Combo multiplier have became more imporant than before. So this weapon may be underpower than a legacy weapon.  it is also because it is less intersting to fight with it for a long mission. It still usefull for life regeneration 😞 . sic!!!

e) The power  3 need a major rework, It is this aoe damage but it is very limited.

3) Grendel

a) This warframe has very good statistics and very tanky but it is difficult to manage this energy and the gameplay.

b) Ths power 4 is not very usable. It is dificult to manoeuver efficiently.

4) Revenant

This warframe seems to me not very consistant. I haven't found a good gameplay  but perharps other player like it

5) Atlas

The rework is great but;

The power 3 should also petrify mobs very closed to the warframe. Actually the cone is so small close to the warfame that we used to let too many moobs not petrified. This will make it perfect and a more attractive warframe.

• Like 2

Honestly, Nyx is the worst currently. Revenant does what Nyx does but better.

• Like 2

9 hours ago, (XB1)Orcus Imperium said:

both of these frames are great if modded right.

banshee for sonar and its aug.

Valkyr can be modded for any power, 2-4 and still perform well. Hysteria is only "bad" because rarely anyone wants to actually mod both her, her weapons AND her talons because they see it as a waist of forma(my build can shred lvl 140+ corrupt heavies with little time while maintaining hysteria for ridiculous amounts of time.)

I know they both work

But Banshee as a glass cannon is in a very weird spot and really needs some tweaks (recastable 3) and a new 4. If you use her purely as a damage buffer for a team she can just negate scaling and I know that she can survive at very high levels, but it just seems like you'd have to play way too carefully or defensively compared to other frames.

As for Valkyr I just feel like her 4's stance is awful, mostly since it lacks mobility and has kicks for no reason. Also I feel like her 1 is outdated and her 3 either needs to be completely changed or it needs something extra.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, (PS4)grayhyh said:

Zephyr are the worst rn imo,zephyrs only good thing is the abillity to travel a distance and to maybe stay in the air longer so you can basically make her an attack helicopter lol tho i got bonked into a wall alot outside of open world with high durr Zephyr

Okay, now that I'll defend.

I'm first on the starting blocks on the 'Zephyr needs a real rework this time' race, but I will defend what she actually does, because it's something not a lot of frames do.

You don't want to turn Zephyr into an attack helicopter, because there's absolutely no reason to do that in Warframe. Well, no reason that isn't countered by 'but you can do that on the ground too, why go the extra steps?' We proved that with Titania, it needs extra steps to even make it work, and people can't even agree on whether it should have vacuum or not...

(And this is with me making threads that want to use her Hover ability as an air-brake to stop herself after Tailwind and to buff her while using it... so I'm not exactly against the idea of better air-time on Zephyr. Just has to have a reason.)

What you want to consider Zephyr for is a Shock Trooper. You get into a situation very fast, you deal weapon damage, then you have two different options for CC based on whether you want to stay there or whether you want to move on quickly. Tailwind is for mobility only when you have that clear line of sight (and yes, I want that reworked...) but when you have line-of-sight... definitely use it. And while people hate Tornado as it is a lot of the time, most of that is to do with how it simply wanders off and targets based on what's nearest instead of actually being an area-denial type of ability (again, something I want to fix).

Tactically you find an enemy, jump into them with Turbulence active so you're able to ignore their ranged attacks and pick your targets. You use a weapon or two that benefits from Jet Stream (projectiles and shotguns) and if there's a bunch of melee units you can hit 2 at their feet to stop them from actually getting near you. If you plan to stay at a location, Tornado is actually surprisingly good for area CC, even if it's not functional area denial, the actual function it has of being able to deal damage through the funnels to everything they're touching makes for a massive status/damage boost on heavily bunched enemies like the Infested or squads of Grineer. Hell, a sniper or bow stops being single-target and becomes area damage if a funnel is being useful for once.

Honestly though, I play Zephyr for that passive. I love it to bits, and every time I get to do a run-and-gun mission like Exterminate, Capture, Rescue or Survival she's my go-to because I enjoy being able to hurtle through the air or turn corners without touching the walls... I would even call it graceful when it's all working together.

And, in a world where Meta matters only if you have no other choice, that's what really counts to me; how a frame feels.

So count that in to what she actually does, and that's change how you approach even basic movement, change how you feel about the game and how you interact with the world and the enemies in it. And that's pretty fun too ^^