Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Whats the worst warframe in the game currently?

(PSN)grayhyh

7 hours ago, (XB1)GearsMatrix301 said:

This has nothing to do with me.

This has to do with Revenant and him being absolute garbage.

I was gunna do a skit when you replied about how you need to be honest with yourself about how you don't hate Revenant, you hate vampires. And that it's not healthy when you make it your life's mission to complain so loudly and so publicly that maybe just maybe DE will listen this week. But after sleeping on it it's not funny

Suffice to say, Revenant is not bad at all no matter how much of a meme you have become on these forums. Solid B tier. Thralls are only bad if you are going to tell me Nekros shadows are bad, he has acceptable damage reduction, he has acceptable self-heal, and he has an acceptable Ult. He has exactly one flaw, and it's that he can absorb damage during his ult of he's using his 2, but that's pretty small potatoes when frames like Nyx have trouble using their ult at all (between Chaos and her passive, enemies lock up and don't shoot her Absorb), or when Khora launched so utterly terrible her abilities literally did not work at all

You don't like vampires, fine. But don't pretend like you get to set how low the bar is, not in a world where frames like Launch Day Khora existed

• Like 6

2 hours ago, Birdframe_Prime said:

Okay, now that I'll defend.

I'm first on the starting blocks on the 'Zephyr needs a real rework this time' race, but I will defend what she actually does, because it's something not a lot of frames do.

You don't want to turn Zephyr into an attack helicopter, because there's absolutely no reason to do that in Warframe. Well, no reason that isn't countered by 'but you can do that on the ground too, why go the extra steps?' We proved that with Titania, it needs extra steps to even make it work, and people can't even agree on whether it should have vacuum or not...

(And this is with me making threads that want to use her Hover ability as an air-brake to stop herself after Tailwind and to buff her while using it... so I'm not exactly against the idea of better air-time on Zephyr. Just has to have a reason.)

What you want to consider Zephyr for is a Shock Trooper. You get into a situation very fast, you deal weapon damage, then you have two different options for CC based on whether you want to stay there or whether you want to move on quickly. Tailwind is for mobility only when you have that clear line of sight (and yes, I want that reworked...) but when you have line-of-sight... definitely use it. And while people hate Tornado as it is a lot of the time, most of that is to do with how it simply wanders off and targets based on what's nearest instead of actually being an area-denial type of ability (again, something I want to fix).

Tactically you find an enemy, jump into them with Turbulence active so you're able to ignore their ranged attacks and pick your targets. You use a weapon or two that benefits from Jet Stream (projectiles and shotguns) and if there's a bunch of melee units you can hit 2 at their feet to stop them from actually getting near you. If you plan to stay at a location, Tornado is actually surprisingly good for area CC, even if it's not functional area denial, the actual function it has of being able to deal damage through the funnels to everything they're touching makes for a massive status/damage boost on heavily bunched enemies like the Infested or squads of Grineer. Hell, a sniper or bow stops being single-target and becomes area damage if a funnel is being useful for once.

Honestly though, I play Zephyr for that passive. I love it to bits, and every time I get to do a run-and-gun mission like Exterminate, Capture, Rescue or Survival she's my go-to because I enjoy being able to hurtle through the air or turn corners without touching the walls... I would even call it graceful when it's all working together.

And, in a world where Meta matters only if you have no other choice, that's what really counts to me; how a frame feels.

So count that in to what she actually does, and that's change how you approach even basic movement, change how you feel about the game and how you interact with the world and the enemies in it. And that's pretty fun too ^^

Btw this is what i meant when i said attack helicopter: 

Ngl want to try that but... im not a zephyr fan dunno if ill ever pick her up again and give her another chance 🤔

Edited by (PS4)grayhyh
Didnt knew how to embed a video on this forum lol

18 minutes ago, Birdframe_Prime said:

Oh-hoh, no, I've seen, and with lots of appreciation to our Pink Rhino main.

But meme building is something I do once per frame, and then try to take them at least a little seriously ^^

How tho? other than building for 1(durration) or her tornados(i dunno) i cant see how to even make a serious build for her,ive heard about tanky zephyr but im not really instrested tbh.

Her tornados are tiny and too slow i kinda not a fan.

3 hours ago, TARINunit9 said:

I was gunna do a skit when you replied about how you need to be honest with yourself about how you don't hate Revenant, you hate vampires. And that it's not healthy when you make it your life's mission to complain so loudly and so publicly that maybe just maybe DE will listen this week. But after sleeping on it it's not funny

Suffice to say, Revenant is not bad at all no matter how much of a meme you have become on these forums. Solid B tier. Thralls are only bad if you are going to tell me Nekros shadows are bad, he has acceptable damage reduction, he has acceptable self-heal, and he has an acceptable Ult. He has exactly one flaw, and it's that he can absorb damage during his ult of he's using his 2, but that's pretty small potatoes when frames like Nyx have trouble using their ult at all (between Chaos and her passive, enemies lock up and don't shoot her Absorb), or when Khora launched so utterly terrible her abilities literally did not work at all

You don't like vampires, fine. But don't pretend like you get to set how low the bar is, not in a world where frames like Launch Day Khora existed

I don’t hate vampires. I hate that they wasted the individual potentials of both an Eidolon frame and a vampire frame by letting one person throw a vampire theme over an Eidolon frame and then poorly designing them.

My mission is not to complain. My mission is to get Revenant reworked.

Nekros 4 is bad tho. But atleast his shadows can’t be killed by squad mates. Summonable minions as a whole need a rework but that’s a whole different topic.

Nothing about Mesmer skin is acceptable.

Y’all hype up that Revenant is “completely invulnerable during missions” which ultimately brings to question why tf he has a self heal.

His 4 is the best part of his kit.

He has several flaws. Enthrall being killable, His 2 interfering with his 4, the redundancy of self heal, his 4 destroying Enthralls damage pillars (they don’t do much of anything but atleast they were there), slow cast times, redundancy of getting over shields, tying all significant functions to a synergy between a movement ability and a minion that will be killed by squadmates, Completely redundancy in a mission outside of one niche use that’s ultimately pointless, His 2 being a charges based defense ability in a horde shooter, his first 3 abilities being made completely redundant from just casting his 4.

Now you could argue “but some of those are intended to work like that”. Just because a synergy function is intended does not make it good. A good example is the Baruuks 1 and 3 synergy. No Baruuk player wants to double the range of their 3. They use that for DR.

Nyx is in just as bad a spot as Revenant (go figure her rework was designed by the person who designed Revenants abilities).

Khora has atleast been improved on enough and received good augments to actually make her an incredibly useful frame. While even Revenants massive post launch buffs couldn’t even make him a D tier.

Edited by (XB1)GearsMatrix301
  • Like 3

2 hours ago, (XB1)GearsMatrix301 said:

I don’t hate vampires. I hate that they wasted the individual potentials of both an Eidolon frame and a vampire frame by letting one person throw a vampire theme over an Eidolon frame and then poorly designing them.

Nekros 4 is bad tho. But atleast his shadows can’t be killed by squad mates. Summonable minions as a whole need a rework but that’s a whole different topic.

Y’all hype up that Revenant is “completely invulnerable during missions” which ultimately brings to question why tf he has a self heal.

His 4 is the best part of his kit.

He has several flaws. Enthrall being killable, His 2 interfering with his 4, the redundancy of self heal, his 4 destroying Enthralls damage pillars (they don’t do much of anything but atleast they were there), slow cast times, redundancy of getting over shields, tying all significant functions to a synergy between a movement ability and a minion that will be killed by squadmates, Completely redundancy in a mission outside of one niche use that’s ultimately pointless, His 2 being a charges based defense ability in a horde shooter, his first 3 abilities being made completely redundant from just casting his 4.

Now you could argue “but some of those are intended to work like that”. Just because a synergy function is intended does not make it good. A good example is the Baruuks 1 and 3 synergy. No Baruuk player wants to double the range of their 3. They use that for DR.

Nyx is in just as bad a spot as Revenant (go figure her rework was designed by the person who designed Revenants abilities).

Khora has atleast been improved on enough and received good augments to actually make her an incredibly useful frame. While even Revenants massive post launch buffs couldn’t even make him a D tier.

Where to even begin...

Thralls vulnerable to friendly fire is the exact opposite of a problem in this one specific context. They do way more use for Tenno when dead rather than alive. The energy pillars shoot projectiles at enemies, then when that's used up the pillars explode when hit by Danse Macabre.

(Update: Enthrall pillars do need a tweak after all. They have a great firerate but the projectiles move way too slowly.)

I'm not going to bang Mesmer Skin's drum anymore because you refuse to listen about how the charges AREN'T a problem -- one charge isn't one bullet (that would be terrible). Waste of both of our time to argue over this.

But I will say, I for one have never said it makes Revenant invulnerable. He has self-heal because he's Nezha, not Rhino, if that makes any sense. I could also mention how status immunity is so great that Inaros mains will sacrifice a mod slot for it, but that will also fall on deaf ears

We are in agreement about "Summonable minions as a whole need a rework but that’s a whole different topic". 

As for vampires... a month later, I see "Eidolon frame" as even dumber than before thus vindicating "vampire frame" even harder. Eidolons are undead Sentients. Revenant is an undead human, not an undead Sentient. So he becomes a vampire, not an Eidolon. This is why he was codenamed "Vlad" during development, he was ALWAYS meant to be an undead human

Edited by TARINunit9
  • Like 2

4 hours ago, (PS4)grayhyh said:

How tho? other than building for 1(durration) or her tornados(i dunno) i cant see how to even make a serious build for her,ive heard about tanky zephyr but im not really instrested tbh.

Her tornados are tiny and too slow i kinda not a fan.

Duration and a balance of Strength, Efficiency and a little Range, then Jet Stream and a Parkour mod. Extremely good mobility no matter which you try, nearly neutral range means Tornado spawns more or less where you want it to use it as a quick clear rather than as a direct damage function with some sustained chaos (shoot it whenever it has enemies in it to spread damage and status to everything it's touching, making even snipers and bows into AoE weapons), and finally years of practice. Literally years. To make sure that the mobility is a massive benefit and can out-strip Volt or Gauss even without relying on Tailwind for the majority.

Zephyr's not an ability-kill frame, she's a mobile weapon's platform with great survivability and options for emergency CC and sustained CC if you use them correctly. She turns projectiles and shotguns into snipers (have you ever sniped a Condor Dropship out of the Vallis when it spawns with a Daikyu? It's fun.) and with a bit of a rework she could become a real powerhouse with the abilities too.

It's alright to not be a fan, that's personal preference and I'll never argue with that. I just stan the birdframe not just for what she does, but for what she could be.

On 2020-04-28 at 7:56 AM, supernils said:

I only have 22 or so, but Banshee is pretty S#&$.

her 1 is a bad CC

her 2 provides some survivability I guess (I don't fully understand it)

her 3 in theory provides a nice damage boost, however you have to hit particular body parts which just aren't highlighted sufficiently

her 4 has the old scaling problem and is useless to anything above level 20

You got 2 and 3 mixed up. 

1 hour ago, TARINunit9 said:

Where to even begin...

Thralls vulnerable to friendly fire is the exact opposite of a problem in this one specific context. They do way more use for Tenno when dead rather than alive. The energy pillars shoot projectiles at enemies, then when that's used up the pillars explode when hit by Danse Macabre.

(Update: Enthrall pillars do need a tweak after all. They have a great firerate but the projectiles move way too slowly.)

I'm not going to bang Mesmer Skin's drum anymore because you refuse to listen about how the charges AREN'T a problem -- one charge isn't one bullet (that would be terrible). Waste of both of our time to argue over this.

But I will say, I for one have never said it makes Revenant invulnerable. He has self-heal because he's Nezha, not Rhino, if that makes any sense. I could also mention how status immunity is so great that Inaros mains will sacrifice a mod slot for it, but that will also fall on deaf ears

We are in agreement about "Summonable minions as a whole need a rework but that’s a whole different topic". 

As for vampires... a month later, I see "Eidolon frame" as even dumber than before thus vindicating "vampire frame" even harder. Eidolons are undead Sentients. Revenant is an undead human, not an undead Sentient. So he becomes a vampire, not an Eidolon. This is why he was codenamed "Vlad" during development, he was ALWAYS meant to be an undead human

Oh wow the energy pillars shoot projectiles. That’s so useful. And I’m sure that explosion deals a lot of damage too. Otherwise it would be completely redundant to even have those features as Danse would literally outdamage both of them.

Except 1 charge is one bullet. If it wasn’t then it wouldn’t be charges based.

Mesmer skin is nothing like Warding halo. Halo provides 90% with an armor value of the ability that scales to incoming damage allowing it to last longer in higher levels. Mesmer is 100% damage negation on a fixed number of charges. If anything Reaves primary function should be restocking Mesmer charges, but no that’s left as a secondary function from its synergy with the ability that does not exist in missions with squadmates.

Why go specifically to Revenant for status immunity? Nezha gets status immunity and has a far greater tank ability. And as you said Inaros can get status immunity. Why not use him instead. Being that he’s also a far better frame than Revenant.

I’m going to try and state this as clearly as possible. Just Because Something Is Undead That Does Not Automatically Make Them A Vampire. Are zombies vampires? Are ghosts vampires? I hope to god your response to that is no but I have genuine fear that you will say that those things are vampires.

His dev name was Vlad because Rebecca forced the vampire theme onto him. It has nothing, absolutely nothing to do with his lore.

Like he can be “undead”. But that does not automatically me he HAS to be a vampire. Especially since last I checked Vampires weren’t giant hulking cyber organisms that fired lasers. Eidolons are giant hulking cyber organisms. And Revenants backstory revolves around Eidolons, not vampires.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, (XB1)GearsMatrix301 said:

Inaros has high hp why does 3/4 of his abilities heal? Nidus has high hp too why does he need his damage reduction ability,hildryn has alot of shields why does she need her 3? Your points are irrelevant 

48 minutes ago, (XB1)GearsMatrix301 said:

I’m going to try and state this as clearly as possible. Just Because Something Is Undead That Does Not Automatically Make Them A Vampire. Are zombies vampires? Are ghosts vampires? I hope to god your response to that is no but I have genuine fear that you will say that those things are vampires.

As much as you wish that I could answer "no" and feel genuine with myself about it...

(And as I said, I'm not going to waste my time with Mesmer Skin arguments. It's been proven several times that it's acceptable and you are just disingenuous about it) New testing has shifted this, see later comment

Edited by TARINunit9

Just now, (PS4)ahmed_09716 said:

Inaros has high hp why does 3/4 of his abilities heal? Nidus has high hp too why does he need his damage reduction ability,hildryn has alot of shields why does she need her 3? Your points are irrelevant 

Inaros takes Damage, so he has to maintain his heath.

Nidus takes Damage, therefore he benefits from a way decrease taken damage.

Hildryns shields take damage, therefore she benefits from a way to regain those shields.

Revenants 2 provides 100% damage negation. Which means his health does not decrease upon being hit. So it it doesn’t make sense for him to have an ability that heals him instead of supporting  the ability that’s negating the damage.

Am I losing my f***ing mind here? Because the fact that absolutely nobody finds an issue with this is f***ing insane. You have a frame that has an ability that does NOTHING for it! And yet you act like it makes perfect sense for him to have it. THAT DOESNT MAKE ANY SENSE!

• Like 2

Just now, TARINunit9 said:

As much as you wish that I could answer "no" and feel genuine with myself about it...

(And as I said, I'm not going to waste my time with Mesmer Skin arguments. It's been proven several times that it's acceptable and you are just disingenuous about it)

There’s are different kinds of vampires, but that still doesn’t make every ghost a vampire. That doesn’t make every zombie a vampire. Are you going to stand there and tell me that Inaros, the Mummy themed Warframe, is a vampire because Mummy’s are undead and therefore a vampire because there are number pjs types a vampires?

Every Vampire is undead, but not every Undead is a vampire. Basic logic of mutual exclusivity.

I have waited literal months for proof within the games lore that justifies Revenant being a vampire, but the only thing you provide me is “Oh well Rebecca made him a vampire, so you don’t need to read more into that”. He was labeled as an Eidolon Warframe before we were ever told Rebecca made him into a vampire.

Honestly, it would be downright idiotic for DE to be like “so you those big hulking robots that fire lasers, and don’t turn into bats, drink blood, sleep in coffins, sparkle in the sunlight, flip light switch’s, that have absolutely f*** all to do with anything vampire. Yeah those are our universes version of vampires”. Amongst all the different versions of vampires they follow the same features and abilities that makes them still distinguishable as a vampire. So to try and argue that something that doesn’t follow those same thematic features and abilities is also a vampire is stupid.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, (XB1)GearsMatrix301 said:

Inaros takes Damage, so he has to maintain his heath.

Nidus takes Damage, therefore he benefits from a way decrease taken damage.

Hildryns shields take damage, therefore she benefits from a way to regain those shields.

Revenants 2 provides 100% damage negation. Which means his health does not decrease upon being hit. So it it doesn’t make sense for him to have an ability that heals him instead of supporting  the ability that’s negating the damage

Mesmer could break or you could get damaged aswell and the lifesteal was meant to be a one shot for heavy units and healing  as a bonus 

10 minutes ago, (XB1)GearsMatrix301 said:

Am I losing my f***ing mind here?

You never had one.

15 minutes ago, (XB1)GearsMatrix301 said:

Am I losing my f***ing mind here? Because the fact that absolutely nobody finds an issue with this is f***ing insane. You have a frame that has an ability that does NOTHING for it! And yet you act like it makes perfect sense for him to have it. THAT DOESNT MAKE ANY SENSE!

Oh he's let me try and make sense in a game where you control a biological cyborg slave with a explosive bow and a beam weapon that chains and oversize body parts with a sword that make me go invisible after stabbing with a finisher. 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, (PS4)ahmed_09716 said:

Mesmer could break or you could get damaged aswell and the lifesteal was meant to be a one shot for heavy units and healing  as a bonus 

You never had one.

Oh he's let me try and make sense in a game where you control a biological cyborg slave with a explosive bow and a beam weapon that chains and oversize body parts with a sword that make me go invisible after stabbing with a finisher. 

It’s one shot gimmick wasn’t added until after he released. It’s initial design is to lifesteal and only that. Isn’t it a massive insult to a frames design when you argue that one frames ability exists for the sole purpose of making up for when one of its other abilities fails to do its job properly? Also if you really need to rely on it to kill a heavy unit you need to get better weapons.

The irony of you saying I have no brain while also saying you can’t make sense of Warframes is funny.

5 minutes ago, (XB1)GearsMatrix301 said:

It’s one shot gimmick wasn’t added until after he released. It’s initial design is to lifesteal and only that. Isn’t it a massive insult to a frames design when you argue that one frames ability exists for the sole purpose of making up for when one of its other abilities fails to do its job properly? Also if you really need to rely on it to kill a heavy unit you need to get better weapons.

The irony of you saying I have no brain while also saying you can’t make sense of Warframes is funny

What does the the release has to do with anything?massive insult because it supposed to work with enthrall? Might aswell rempve 60% of the frames or rework them,using abilities to kill heavy units is bad aswell? Pretty much thats what some abilities are made for.

There is no point of making sense in this game when 98% of it doesn't make sense 

19 minutes ago, (XB1)GearsMatrix301 said:

There’s are different kinds of vampires, but that still doesn’t make every ghost a vampire. That doesn’t make every zombie a vampire. Are you going to stand there and tell me that Inaros, the Mummy themed Warframe, is a vampire because Mummy’s are undead and therefore a vampire because there are number pjs types a vampires?

Every Vampire is undead, but not every Undead is a vampire. Basic logic of mutual exclusivity.

I agree if you're looking at one timeframe, disagree if you take a wider stance. The rules of vampires have shifted so much, that older versions of vampires were given new names.

But I actually want to put one more word in about Mesmer Skin after all. So I can give you a little bit of credit. See, I've been testing Revenant all day in the interest of healthy debate. And here's my results: against Grineer, my opinion hasn't changed. Mesmer Skin is still a 6/10 and I believe that you calling it a 1/10 trash fire is so wrong as to make me suspect you're deliberately lieing. But against Corpus, I'm starting to see where you're coming from.

Against Grineer, Mesmer Skin is basically Equinox Sleep combined with Negation Swarm. You might scoff at the notion of spending 25 energy to sleep one group of enemies on the grounds of "it's a horde shooter", but the Equinoxes aren't complaining. You have indeed scoffed at status immunity, but the Inaros crowd love it so much they question why it's an augment and not part of the base power. So I use Mesmer Skin on Grineer and yep, works great. Supposedly only stops seven bullets, actually helps me survive more like seventy bullets

But against Corpus, Mesmer Skin barely works at all. Half the enemies don't fall asleep, which means they're free to drain the charges as much as they want

Basically what I'm trying to say is sorry for treating you like a meme

4 minutes ago, (PS4)ahmed_09716 said:

What does the the release has to do with anything?massive insult because it supposed to work with enthrall? Might aswell rempve 60% of the frames or rework them,using abilities to kill heavy units is bad aswell? Pretty much thats what some abilities are made for.

There is no point of making sense in this game when 98% of it doesn't make sense 

Reave was originally intended to be an escape ability that heals Revenant after Mesmer skin fails him. Which is insulting to the frames design as he needs Reave because Mesmer skin is so bad at its job.

having to relying on a synergy with an ability that fundamentally does not exist in regular gameplay doesn’t help Revenant.

If YOU NEED a one shot gimmick to kill a measly heavy unit you need to reconsider your weapons. 

The game doesn’t make sense, or you just can’t comprehend it?

28 minutes ago, (XB1)GearsMatrix301 said:

Reave was originally intended to be an escape ability that heals Revenant after Mesmer skin fails him. Which is insulting to the frames design as he needs Reave because Mesmer skin is so bad at its job

Mesmer bad? How the hell on earth is it bad when it's the best tank ability 

having to relying on a synergy with an ability that fundamentally does not exist in regular gameplay doesn’t help Revenant.

Thralls are meant to die or be used as free charge that's the entire point of the ability if you feel insulted you can just use his 1 in normal gameplay and never use his 3 kek.

If YOU NEED a one shot gimmick to kill a measly heavy unit you need to reconsider your weapons. 

My weapons does pretty much what it's supposed to do in level 150+ i just dont brother heavy to empty my kuva brakk maginze to be able to kill a level 100+ nox or having to get really close with my redeemer prime

The game doesn’t make sense, or you just can’t comprehend it?

You cant comprehend the fact this game doesn't contain common sense or logic.

Edited by (PS4)ahmed_09716
  • Like 1

16 minutes ago, (PS4)ahmed_09716 said:

Mesmer bad? How the hell on earth is it bad when it's the best tank ability 

Thralls are meant to die or be used as free charge that's the entire point of the ability if you feel insulted you can just use his 1 in normal gameplay and never use his 3 kek.

My weapons does pretty much what it's supposed to do in level 150+ i just dont brother heavy to empty my kuva brakk maginze to be able to kill a level 100+ nox or having to get really close with my redeemer prime

You cant comprehend the effect this game doesn't contain common sense or logic.

Easy, it’s not the best tank ability. In fact it’s one of the worst in the game. 100% DR is pretty much redundant to reasonably high levels, and the charges mechanic is not practical for a horde shooter so it gets chewed through like a tiger eating Carol Baskins husband. It also prevents the use of “on damaged” arcanes.

Just because Thralls are meant to die doesn’t make it a good mechanic. I said that Reave existing simply to make up for Mesmer skins failure to be a good tank ability is insulting to Revenants design.

Why would I waste energy casting his 1? I can just kill the enemy normally and not waste 25 energy on them first.

Revenants theme debacle being completely devoid of common sense and logic doesn’t mean the rest of the game is like that.

• Like 1

I'd say Grendel/solo frames, if you say Banshee you're a omega lul.

Trickery Sonar/silence augmented Banshee is wild with Skijahti. Your teammates will get major damage for farming.

More experienced players will understand how to effectively play Banshee, I can see why a lot of new players find her to be "weak".

Edited by Midas

1 hour ago, (XB1)GearsMatrix301 said:

Easy, it’s not the best tank ability. In fact it’s one of the worst in the game. 100% DR is pretty much redundant to reasonably high levels, and the charges mechanic is not practical for a horde shooter so it gets chewed through like a tiger eating Carol Baskins husband. It also prevents the use of “on damaged” arcanes.

Just because Thralls are meant to die doesn’t make it a good mechanic. I said that Reave existing simply to make up for Mesmer skins failure to be a good tank ability is insulting to Revenants design.

Why would I waste energy casting his 1? I can just kill the enemy normally and not waste 25 energy on them first.

Revenants theme debacle being completely devoid of common sense and logic doesn’t mean the rest of the game is like that.

Charge mechanic was never an issue when you can recast with rolling guard or shield gating. 

It does what it's supposed to do being used as damage pillars also you dont meed healing when you dont talk damage.

Why even use rev if you hate him?

So excalibur pulling out a light sword actually is logical and make sense? Mirage disco ball? Limbo rift? Hydriod turning into puddles? Fortuna plebs? All those make sense? 

Ash.

• Pasive: boring.
  • 1 (seeking shuriken): is useless without augment (There are not too many endgame content where you would use it, there are no exterminate and capture with lvl80+ enemies outside of sorties) and you can just pass thought enemies doing your usually spam E.
  • 2 (loki copypaste): is the epitome of "why don't just play loki instead".
  • 3 (loki copypaste):  without augment is just another "why don't i just play loki instead", but with augment you get a finisher in 1 of every 3 enemies because you didn't get the angle correctly or they fly.
  • 4 (the only stuff you have that is useful): is so irritating to use and so slow to trigger and finish that doesn't make any sense to use into low level content in squad and in solo why you wouldn't just shot the enemies or melee to dead. In "endgame" content is just a glorified mesa peacemarker that resolve around dragging the mouse into every enemy to mark them and proceed to see them died from your teammates before you ult do something (it can oneshot lv130 enemies with the right build, at least) or follow up with your 3 to get your camera insta bugged after the second or thirth enemy parazon finisher animation.
  • Builds: Your build around Bladestorm makes your 1,2 and 3 literally useless and depends in a arcane to be unique, and you build around Seeking Shuriken makes your 4 less oneshotting and 3 useless.
  • The Pros: 
    • You can get 1500+ hp with a umbra build and good armor so you are somewhat tanky.
    • The tennogens are amazing, so you just usually sit into captura making your next american top model poster.
    • You feel like a ninja shooting enemies with weapons and melee like you usually do with every warframe.

TLDR: a warframe made for photo mode fans.

Edited by Neoriek
  • Like 1