Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Moonless Kavat should be able to equip armor!

DemonStrikerX

So I have had the moonless kavat skin for a while and its the BEST kavat skin there is and the fact that this beautiful skin cant have armor equipped is an absolute shame. I have heard from a few people that the ony reason why this is not already in the game is because the moonless kavat ski  when equipped has a larger body frame or something and if armor is equipped it will clip through.

Thats the laziest excuse I have ever heard, if i am not mistaken I think venari cant equip armor aswell because of the "bigger" frame size, but the thing is we already have kubrows with different frame sizes and they all can equip armor and I think so can the helmint charger. So the reason why this hasnt happened is because DE is lazy to make armor fit into a skin with a bigger frame?

I would buy so many armor sets if this simple thing would be implemented into the game and I am pretty sure everyone else would aswell. Lets make this happen guys!

• Like 13

Good point..its like buying Excalibur's new deluxe skin and being told.."oh btw since the mesh has changed a little you can put any armor on, sorry."

Also, the fact that we cant separate the pets armor yet is unacceptable.  

What is the point of getting that perfect Lotus kudrow if its head is going to be covered up by 90 percent of the offered armors?

Mix matching our armor sets on pets like the warframes should be standard since apparently fashion frame is endgame.

• Like 7

4 hours ago, (PS4)Cephalon_Snow said:

Good point..its like buying Excalibur's new deluxe skin and being told.."oh btw since the mesh has changed a little you can put any armor on, sorry."

What is the point of getting that perfect Lotus kudrow if its head is going to be covered up by 90 percent of the offered armors?

Mix matching our armor sets on pets like the warframes should be standard since apparently fashion frame is endgame.

He can use armor though? Are you talking about excalibur umbra's details? its like a completely different body it wouldn't even on in there.

the idea is that if you put armor on that kavat skin it might clip horribly.

• Like 3

vor 19 Minuten schrieb (PS4)i7081277:

He can use armor though? Are you talking about excalibur umbra's details? its like a completely different body it wouldn't even on in there.

the idea is that if you put armor on that kavat skin it might clip horribly.

Then it should be adjusted, it is like they would stop adjusting armor for each deluxe skin for each warframe aswell.

It not stopepd them also letting it get used on lets say the infected Kubrow, even when it was a charger placeholder it was useable, unsure on Nidus deluxe skin for it tho.

• Like 3

38 minutes ago, Marine027 said:

It not stopepd them also letting it get used on lets say the infected Kubrow, even when it was a charger placeholder it was useable, unsure on Nidus deluxe skin for it tho.

Armors work with deluxe charger skin, much less clipping than with normal skins. Deluxe skin works with normal kubrows too BTW. And looks awesome, kinda robotic with right colors. 

I would love to see them rework skins and Kavat armor interactions across the board. 

I would also absolutely love to be able to have Venari able to wear armor so I could have semi-Matching Kuva Kitties when I run my Khora. Bonus points if I can change her scale because her being embiggened really doesn't add much to the experience and I'd like my Kavats to match on aproximate scale. 

Edited by Oreades

8 minutes ago, Oreades said:

Bonus points if I can change her scale because her being embiggened really doesn't add much to the experience and I'd like my Kavats to match on aproximate scale. 

I second this idea, but I'd make her so big, the newly implemented upscaleable armour will get pixelated ☺️

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, (PS4)Viveeeh said:

I second this idea, but I'd make her so big, the newly implemented upscaleable armour will get pixelated ☺️

We talking Scarlet Glitch big? cause that was some hilarious Kavat embiggening. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Marine027 said:

Then it should be adjusted, it is like they would stop adjusting armor for each deluxe skin for each warframe aswell.

it can't -_- not only do themes clash but it won't even fit on his deluxe's body without looking terrible. his umbra skin and deluxe are two different things. its a complete model swap. Just try to imagine Oberon deluxe with his prime parts crazy glued onto it. it won't even remotely fit the body.

Main issue with this request would be clipping with the armor textures as the moonless kavat skin model is slightly bigger than the default kavat, so they would have to upscale and adjust the armor models to fit correctly, and the last time they did something similar was with the operator hip pieces that now float detached around of their bodies.

15 hours ago, Diavoros said:

Main issue with this request would be clipping with the armor textures as the moonless kavat skin model is slightly bigger than the default kavat, so they would have to upscale and adjust the armor models to fit correctly, and the last time they did something similar was with the operator hip pieces that now float detached around of their bodies.

I sayed that the excuse of a larger frame that would cause clipping is not acceptable, its a lazy way of saying that they added something new and they dont want to bother making sure it is in sync with the rest of the things in the game.

• Like 1

On 2020-04-29 at 2:49 PM, (PS4)Cephalon_Snow said:

separate armor parts would be cool speaking of pet fashion frame how come the bug of default pet energy has not been fixed they are stuck at the default blue greenish energy and you cant change it in any way.

On 2020-04-29 at 7:33 PM, Lutesque said:

Relax.. it will happen... just as soon as DE figures out how to Monetize the idea... 😛

They are already going to be making money from the buying of armor sets they dont need to monetize anything this is not EA lol

• Like 2

On 2020-04-29 at 9:58 AM, Marine027 said:

hunh. Chargers using the charger-specific skin can wear armor? I thought only the metus skin allowed that.

• Like 1

On 2020-04-29 at 6:33 AM, Lutesque said:

Relax.. it will happen... just as soon as DE figures out how to Monetize the idea... 😛

Considering how they've monetized Warframe skins and broken up armor sets, there is no viable reason for this to not be in game, right now, beyond "we just havent done it yet"

• Like 3

4 hours ago, DemonStrikerX said:

They are already going to be making money from the buying of armor sets they dont need to monetize anything this is not EA lol

4 hours ago, MagPrime said:

Considering how they've monetized Warframe skins and broken up armor sets, there is no viable reason for this to not be in game, right now, beyond "we just havent done it yet"

Hey... you never know... Anything can happen...

Honestly, I bought my first kavat armor not long ago, and the reason I got it was to put it on the Moonless skin - there was no indication (that I noticed) that the armor was not available for that skin. It's still a good armor and she wears it sometimes, so I'm not upset - but... if it's incompatible, they should say so.

• Like 2

33 minutes ago, Canach said:

Honestly, I bought my first kavat armor not long ago, and the reason I got it was to put it on the Moonless skin - there was no indication (that I noticed) that the armor was not available for that skin. It's still a good armor and she wears it sometimes, so I'm not upset - but... if it's incompatible, they should say so.

its not incompatible its just that DE doesnt want to add larger frames for kavats, someone managed to once bug the game into being able to equip the armor and it looked absolutely amazing even it was clipping