Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
Jade Shadows: Known Issues ×

Duo Assassination Blueprints Bug? 1Bp Not 2?

Nitrinium

Since the change that you get boss BP's at the end of the level and not from the bosses as drops, I have only seen 1 blueprint after facing Vor and Kril on Phobos - Iliad after several rounds, Before you would always get 2 or a chance of getting 2 and now only 1 per round.

I don't know if this is just bad luck or a bug introduced with the BP change.

two possible drops (not guaranteed) vs one guaranteed... i'd take the guarantee and be happy. but that's just my 2c.

I would always get two drops when I was going for the Miter. Not that it's finished, but still. I'd rather have the two possibles due to the fact there's six things in that RNG. SIX. It's bad enough when you get two of the same partss in a run, I'd rather not kill both bosses to get one part that I already have. 

I'm upvoting you because I can totally see this being one of those classic DE oversights.

@DE

@DEMegan

@DERebecca

Megan and Rebecca have nothing to do with this. They're Community Relations, not Developers. 

I am also curious if anyone has gotten Twin Gremlins since the change to the drop method.  I know RNG and such, but people used to seem to complain more about it being hard to finish the miter (from what I have heard), and I have been farming since the patch and gathered enough for 3 Miters with left over parts and still no gremlins.

Probably just RNG being RNG, but would be nice to at least hear that someone has gotten them lol.

I am also curious if anyone has gotten Twin Gremlins since the change to the drop method. 

Yes still been getting them, I have all the parts but my friends have not so that's the reason I made this thread because I remember always getting 2 BP's most rounds even if it was not the parts you were looking for, 2 bosses 2 chances.

I think it is just an oversight on DE's part as well, but easily done when its the only level that had a chance of 2 BPs.