Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Orokin Vaults Screenshot Challenge!

[DE]Megan

8kyp6Ud.jpg

Attention Tenno, Discover The Vaults Screenshot Challenge is now live!

Explore the cavernous halls of the Orokin Derelict ships and discover the secrets it holds by finding the Vault door. Take a screenshot of yourself/squad in front of the Vault door inside the Orokin Derelict ship. Post it to this Forum thread to enter into a draw for Platinum prizes!

Rules:

Your screenshot must include your Warframe in front of the Vault door to be a valid entry

Your screenshot must be posted in this forum thread to enter the draw

Include your Alias in your Screenshot Forum post (include Alias names of team members in the shot if more than one player)

Prizes will only be awarded to those who are in the screenshot

*You do NOT need to enter The Vault. Simply standing in front will suffice.

Each player can only win one Platinum Prize. If you are in numerous winning Screenshots, you will only win 1000 Platinum.

One Submission per person

Prize:

1,000 Platinum to the 5 winning Submissions

5 screenshot winners will be drawn at random. (If screenshot includes more than one player, all players in the screenshot will receive the prize)

Contest will start Friday October 11th at 3 PM EDT until Tuesday October 15th at 3PM EDT.

Post Submissions in this thread ONLY.

Get creative with it Tenno!

EDIT: Thanks for all the submissions Tenno! Winners have been posted here: https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/120929-thanks-for-watching-prime-time-episode-3/

Edited by [DE]Megan
Winner Announcment Added

Posted · Hidden by [DE]Megan, October 11, 2013 - not a submission
Hidden by [DE]Megan, October 11, 2013 - not a submission

Guess Im not participating, Ive crashed 2 out of the 3 missions I did in the OD... instead of contests over new features, how about fixing your game performance issues?

warframecombined1.png

Mad paint skills. Like I'm in MLG for these paint skills. You know it. This one is simply a joke since I doubt I could enter it. It was something I wanted to do but realized I couldn't. So putting it here for fun.

Alias: Nealybealy (No one else but me! :D)

And here's my main submission...

warframetake2.png

Edited by Nealybealy