Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe should have a action packed cartoon or anime series?

the_n.s_02

What if warframe has a cartoon/anime web series! Quest inspired and full action packed .

It would gather more people into the game and more people and children could be aware of this game and it's web series. More fame and publicity and fun too. It will reach to highest peak of fame and fun maybe!?

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, the_n.s_02 said:

What if warframe has a cartoon/anime web series! Quest inspired and full action packed .

It would gather more people into the game and more people and children could be aware of this game and it's web series. More fame and publicity and fun too. It will reach to highest peak of fame and fun maybe!?

You have my go-ahead. You may try. When do you think you'll submit your pilot?

• Like 1

I'm pretty sure giving the plot/lore to netflix alongside with some models/arts(frames/enemies/and other characters with weapons) would be more than enough. Just look at Castlevania hell even the most recents GitS: SaC 2045 even tho it looks like a gloryfied PS2 game(you get used to it I personally quite like it) is really good(I'm saying that as GitS is my number1 favorite thing in existence)

• Like 1

I can learn to draw and animate in this times but it will take a lot of time learning and implementing this..i suggest what if we could call out for better artist in our community and can make a short clips of animation to give it a boost and maybe bring this to highlight to DE and then maybe they can take over and build further?

• Like 1

I have been contemplating this for years, it would be sick if this was a thing. It could be an anime series 17+ (minus using bad language) as for the characters they could show the operators that represent the warframes they use.

For example;

The Ash operator is serious, logic and strait to the point, (think of shadow the hedgehog`s personality) he’s mostly quiet and prefers to work alone but if necessary he will work with the group. He gets on with the Banshee operator really well but can`t stand the Loki operator due to his immaturity and arrogance. I always imagined Ash looking like Mr Karasuma from assassination classroom.

Another thing I would also like to see is the operators have racial and ethnicity diversity.

For example;

Excalibur – Caucasian

Ash – Japanese

Saryn – Negro

Garuda - Indian

NOT MADE BY NETFLIX!!

Another studio, yes or even a machinima using true-to-the-game assets, ok. Netflix can distribute it, yes.

But not being made by Netflix. They ruined "Death Note" by reimagining Light into a bullied-studient-going-amok dude, it was painful to watch.

Not to mention, they would add things which have NOTHING TO DO with the warframe lore at all. Yes, of course, we have female and male frames. Yes, we have female and male operators - depending on the players choice and imagining (which is a good thing).

It would turn out, Saryn's Operator is lesbian. Ash is japanese, Nezha is a meme, Rhino is russian, hell no.

I don't want useless stuff added and portrayed in a movie, which is based on a game which didn't give a S#&$ in the first place.

On my half, I don't care about the players sex, gender, personal choice of sexuality, race, height, weight, haircolor, preferred underwear, what meal your had yesterday. If you are a good player and we get along, good.

I just don't want to have things waved forcibly in my face, as it is something super important to know about someone else.

Edited by NoSpax

Frankly, I doubt Warframe would have enough draw. 

Disregarding that, I feel that an action cartoon style wouldn't be the best play. Given the mature aspects of Warframe, I feel that bringing in a style that appeals largely to children is counter-intuitive. Perhaps Anime would work, but many of the best Anime studios would likely have higher priorities than a game-to-anime adaptation. 

As for the story, there are various problems I see. Primarily, "How do they translate the somewhat aimless trek of Warframe to the format of a TV show?" For example, you can access the Plains of Eidolon and Fortuna early-on. If the show was to have a continuous storyline, do they visit them early on and then return later, risking a sort of jarring feel? Or will they wait to visit until they have the relevant stuff? When do they introduce the Railjack?

Another problem: Will they strictly follow the quests, or will the primary story diverge from them? If they go their own path, how do they bring in the Operators? How will they handle the Lotus?

My personal biggest issue is: How does one recapture the experience of the Second Dream?

This being said, there is potential.

I can imagine that we'd follow a cast of four main Tenno. I'm thinking Excalibur, Mag, and Loki, alongside possibly a fourth interchangeable character, who is the relevant unlockable frame. (For example, in their first visit to the plains, a mysterious Gara may help them, while when they go to fight Eidolons, a Revenant assists them against the Gantulyst and Hydrolist. More generally, when they go after Alad V, they'd receive some assistance from a quite angry Valkyr after breaking her out, while on their return to face the Ropalolyst, they receive help from a Wisp). And when there is no relevant frame, just throw in one of the Tenno Lab frames like Banshee or Nezha. Those that mesh well with the cast may see more use, for example, returning when a Lich takes over their planet to help drive it off.