Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I found a player who might be hacking

SpaceWalker0109

Question

So basically, I was playing Arbitration and then I noticed that a player who I will refer to as Player A was self reviving.

First, Player A would enter bleedout and then would go into the *dead* state in Arbitrations and then would self revive.

I was not able to secure a screenshot of the self revive but I did get a screenshot of him/her in the bleedout state.

Another Player (B) brought up to Player A the self revival and when the Player A died next, They went into bleedout and then into the *dead* state

I went to extraction shortly after and others joined

Everyone except Player A went to extraction and he died and revived one last time (I didn't get a screenshot)

It probably was a glitch and such but I didn't really know for sure so I wanted to ask other players about it.

d05DIGu6wjoRkF3AATysQ1Yu3ybB0HHmXRxRC27nPo6cQn1gaYCd6OwtA4dOt1uHJhG1v0hAiyiHUxjJdUju_7ULfVikMvDyWTbl4EuOTGVLYt5Azo6a4Os3wDMmh-X5nlU78EUM

SKRtzrw8DvZBgBfIc_T14p8p_HyowOmnr1Ldn5xZ_ND-dcKNe76UhS7_RJCiVJzQydx3JY1pSyQ3HVcGTAavPSeDt1JdKnx6wCnkw24rn3995HBRJ9pnnKa_mDstwWPYG6SID5V_

7 answers to this question

To my knowledge I don't know of anything that can cause that effect unless Arbitrations were changed to allow you to pick up revival tokens before the death of a player, or perhaps the tokens glitched and were spawning without dead players but allowing players to pick them up, causing an instant revive.

I've never once come across someone using scripts in Warframe to my knowledge, I'd rather search for methods this might be possible legitimately

Did you happen to catch what gear they were using in that mission? pets, etc?

Edited by Zahnny

both sentinels and the vasca kavat do have a skill that allows them to revive the warframe every couple seconds, if they should enter the bleedout state

about 90 -120 s cooldown.

As a sidenote, things like that go directly to the support, not the forums.

Edited by Takkov

_0IvMHll83iOD90vux9WQ1C4BIuG2-vVkR7hWxSmds4KAHNMnJO5DnjBakLJQr8zVBXvbiz1kTBBg_gy6Cit3jhrtTKdw6sdSvo4qWP7o0T5EcGC7p75XBWKp9VvzRAowW4Hn6tV

So apparently this player was in the closed beta. Sorta odd that they don't have better gear then a few regular frames and odd choices in weaponry (Tonkor won't Judge) considering closed betas last update was January 29th, 2013.

Edited by SpaceWalker0109
Formatting