Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Railjack Revisited (Part 1): Bug Report Megathread (Read First Post!)

SilverBones

• TYPE: In game
  • DESCRIPTION: When returning to the dojo from a mission you are unable to leave the RJ until it has stopped moving which takes considerable time.
  • VISUAL: https://giant.gfycat.com/TerribleInfiniteAngelwingmussel.webm
  • REPRODUCTION: n/a
  • EXPECTED RESULT: You should be able to leave your ship sooner
  • OBSERVED RESULT: I sat there for 20 seconds spamming X unable to leave my ship
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Every time

• TYPE: In game
  • DESCRIPTION: L menu ship map does not stay in place, depending where you are on the ship.
  • VISUAL:
  • Front of ship -
  • Lm5TdBG.jpg
  • Rear of ship - yfniayF.jpg
  • REPRODUCTION: Press L
  • EXPECTED RESULT: The map of the ship should be stationary regardless of your position on the ship
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Map moves around
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Every time.

• TYPE: Codex/UI
  • DESCRIPTION: Primed Smite Corrupted is missing from the codex, and it also cannot be chat linked, even when I have the mod.
  • REPRODUCTION: Try linking Primed Smite Corrupted, or searching for it in the codex.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Being able to chat link Primed Smite Corrupted, or find it in the codex.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: It cannot be chat linked, or found in the codex.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: 100%

• TYPE: [ In-Game]
  • DESCRIPTION: Particle Ram has some weird visual flashing. I don't see it when I pilot but when I'm not piloting it flickers.
  • VISUAL

6239c12de711befc07fd61af7fa7101e.gif

f33b12dbdec383500d679f798786df9e.gif

• REPRODUCTION: No idea.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Smooth texture/render
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Flicker
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: about 90% so far

• TYPE: Ingame
  • DESCRIPTION: I was playing a railjack mission. And if you destroy all 3 engines of a crewship. be it with rockets or cannons. and you try to shoot it with forward artillery and you hit the engines. it will do 0 damage. its totally immune to damage upon hitting the engines with forward artillery. wasting dome charges. 
  • VISUAL: None
  • REPRODUCTION: As explained
  • EXPECTED RESULT: What should have happen is the crewship taking damage if not getting destroyed.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Nothing. Nada. 0 damage. totally immune. 
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Every single god damn time..

• TYPE: In-game (as RJ host)
  • DESCRIPTION:
    • As the host: Being in a crewship as it despawns when the mission completes (the rewards pop up) will completely break the game. All key input has no response, the screen freezes, and damage numbers persist on the screen. Sounds and music still play.
    • As a client: Being in a crewship as it despawns will throw them into "deep space" (you see the playable area as a square, like being locked out of skybox). However, gear menu still works, and they can teleport to the RJ to select a new mission.
  • VISUAL: Unable to take a screenshot as no keyboard input as responding. Had to force shutdown and restart PC.
  • REPRODUCTION:
    • as the Host: Be in a crewship when it despawns after the mission completes.
    • as the Client: Be in a crewship when it despawns after the mission completes.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: We should be thrown out in space where the crewship despawned, much like when crewship reactors explode and die.
  • OBSERVED RESULT:
    • as the Host: Game completely breaks. No key input is responsive (chat, gear, tactical, everything basically).
    • as the Client: Stuck in "deep space". Key input is responsive. Able to continue post-mission as normal after using omni tool to teleport back to RJ.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Every time.

• TYPE: In-Game, Archwing Melee
  • DESCRIPTION: Using Archwing Melee in enclosed Archwing missions (in this case Galilea) can throw you across the room
  • VISUAL:
  • REPRODUCTION: Use Archwing Melee in Galilea
  • EXPECTED RESULT: I should have either hit the enemies, teleported to hit them, or at least nothing)
  • OBSERVED RESULT: I get knocked across the room
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Fairly consistently when the enemies are in tight spaces or when the line of sight is not completely clear

• TYPE: Ingame  - Scanning with Astral Autopsy
  • DESCRIPTION: equiped [Astral Autopsy]  on melee to scan ships
  • VISUALxlBZw4Q.jpg
  • Kaae73k.jpg
  • REPRODUCTION: 100%, never any extra scans, go into a misions , kill with melee, no scans
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Earn scan when killing with melee 
  • OBSERVED RESULT: no reward given, or extra scans

• TYPE: In-Game
  • DESCRIPTION: Hunting Teralysts on the Plains of Eidolon
  • VISUAL: none
  • REPRODUCTION: Use the alt-fire on any amp with a Klebrik scaffold
  • EXPECTED RESULT: The beam should follow the target, generally a vomvalyst
  • OBSERVED RESULT: The beam stays locked on where the cursor is pointed, there is no homing function

• TYPE: UI
  • DESCRIPTION: We were going from dry dock to mission 
  • VISUAL: I forgot to make a screenshot cause i was panicking that i couldnt help my team
  • REPRODUCTION: Go to tactical menu while your in loading in between dry dock and mission as soon as your frame pulls out its weapon
  • EXPECTED RESULT: i should have seen the tactical menu
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Screen went white and i saw a red cube in the middle with "no data" in it
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: i didnt dare to reproduce it cause i didnt wanted to be useless to my team so i waited atleast 30 seconds in to the mission to pull out the tactical menu.

• TYPE: In-Game, pv
  • DESCRIPTION: All Avionic i have puted on railjack got removed + they are not in my inventory now
  • VISUAL: --
  • REPRODUCTION: Maybe check all players nventory and see what got removed and add it back
  • EXPECTED RESULT: --
  • OBSERVED RESULT: --
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: happedn after i updated and gone see my avionix

• TYPE: ENEMY
  • DESCRIPTION: Outrider enemy type is almost non existent in mission
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Acually see them spawn
  • OBSERVED RESULT: They don't spawn. They Elite counterpart spwn kind of normally

8 hours ago, Sandalot said:

• TYPE: Avionics
  • DESCRIPTION: The Particle Ram rapidly flashes whenever the railjack is moving
  • VISUAL:
  • REPRODUCTION: With respect, I don't really want to subject myself to it.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Potential epileptic risk and unpleasant game play.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: The particle ram rapidly flashes whenever the railjack is moving, everything is fine from the pilot's perspective
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: As stated above, I don't really want to subject myself to this, another user has reported this so I'll quote their post for reference.

As stated above, by several other players:

The Particle Ram gets insanely flashy.

The effect gets even worse when you fly outside the RJ on your wings and the pilot flies by you - then you get engulfed by the ram and for several seconds you get your whole screen flashing, flickering and strobbing like a discoball - only, you can't actually turn away from it. I myself went into a mission and I say in a side turret - and I had to get the heck far away from there instantly as soon as the pilot triggered the flashing.

I personally suffer from epilepsy - I have my graphic details set to "ALMOST NOT EXISTENT"-mode so far, but still.

This kind of flashing is likely to cause epilepsy seizure. It's a health hazard - MUST be fixed! and not "in a while", not "soon" - like two weeks ago!

And in reference to what someone before me said: this kind of flashing may cause seizures in epilepsy patients (myself included).

BUT

it may also - and most likely will - cause an epilepsy seizure in a person who actually does not have epilepsy and is healthy otherwise. It is only a matter of time - prolonged exposure to wide, flashy screens / panels / surfaces. It's exactly the same as in subways' LCD advert panels, airports and so on. Difference is that - in those places you can shield yourself from the flickering surface - here, you can't.

• TYPE: In-game
  • DESCRIPTION: Putting the mod Relentless combination on any weapon does not work as intended
  • VISUAL: Not needed
  • REPRODUCTION: Put the mod on a weapon and notice how it doesn't work
  • EXPECTED RESULT: The combo counter should increase when slash procs deal damage
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Slash procs deal damage yet combo counter does not change whatsoever
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: The mod has not been working for over a month now, have tried on multiple weapons and has not worked on any. 

• TYPE: In-game, railjack mission in veil proxima
  • DESCRIPTION: Abandoned derelict has health bar and can be damaged (not destroyed though, even tried with my front artillery)
  • VISUAL:
     aFduq0G.png
  • REPRODUCTION: Find an enterable derelict and shoot the door
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Being unbale to damage it since it's not an enemy ship (but a ship derelict).
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Damage numbers when shooting the door and health bar above the thing
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: 100%

also the derelict console spawns like only 20% of the time, this might be a bug too

• TYPE: In-game, avionics upgrade screen
  • DESCRIPTION: The game allows me to upgrade avionics i don't have, showing the error after attempting to do so (pretty harmless bug, i don't lose dirac and nothing really happens).
  • VISUAL:
     yQKiAhN.png
  • REPRODUCTION: Go to upgrade avionics menu, click the "Incomplete" tab (new tab where you can preview the ones you don't have), click on the avionic that you don't own.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Nothing happens when i click on avionic i don't have
  • OBSERVED RESULT: The game asks if i want to spend some dirac to upgrade it
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Works with every avionic you don't have

• TYPE: In-Game
  • DESCRIPTION: Trying to teleport to team mate using Tactical 10 via Tactical menu - this is broken
  • VISUAL
  • REPRODUCTION: Try to teleport to a team mate using Tactical 10 via tactical menu
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Excepted to teleport tight next to team mate
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Was instead teleported to somewhere in space far away from the Railjack
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Happened several times. Seems to just be broken. Didn't test with PoIs

• DESCRIPTION: Grineer crewship was blown up by the RJ front artillery while I was inside the crewship. I was currently in void mode as operator. When ejected I was still in void mode as operator but completely invisible and without crosshairs. I could walk around in space but couldn't bring up the escape menu or even chat or any other menus, nor could I shoot or jump. Once the mission ended I was pulled back to the RJ in the same, invisible state without being able to interact with menus etc. Other players reported seeing me as my operator in void mode although the character was completely invisible on my screen. This glitch also caused an infinite loading screen for all parties that resolved itself for the others once I alt-F4:ed to force quit the game. I was playing as client.
  • VISUAL: -
  • REPRODUCTION: See description above.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: To be ejected from exploding crewship into AW mode.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Got trapped in limbo in space, loosing all interactivity except basic movement. Ending mission in this state caused infinite loading screen for everyone that resolved itself upon me force quitting the game.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Twice, exact same circumstances

• DESCRIPTION: Loot canisters within Grineer galleons in RJ missions are floating above the floor.
  • VISUAL: -
  • REPRODUCTION: Go into a galleon and look around for canisters.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Canisters standing on the floor.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Canisters were floating in mid air.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Occurs frequenly if not always.

• TYPE: [In-Game, Syandana, Khora]
  • DESCRIPTION: [i go to my arsenal to change stuff on my khora, she has her exclusive syandana equiped, then it disapears and it's no more avaible in the syandana collection]
  • VISUAL: Q9a4kxU.jpg
  • REPRODUCTION: [go to the arsenal and take khora]
  • EXPECTED RESULT: [Khora's exclusive syandana should have stay on my khora and my syandana collection]
  • OBSERVED RESULT: [Khora's exclusive syandana disapeared]
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: [Wasn't able to reproduce it since i'm not able to craft/give me the syandana back]

TYPE: In-Game

DESCRIPTION : Garuda will be locked out of her melee if she is uses her talons/no melee weapon equipped

REPRODUCTION: Entering archwing and then returning to the railjack, or similar ground such as grineer galleon/ship, etc.

EXPECTED RESULT: I should be able to continue to use my melee, either through quick melee or switching.

OBSERVED RESULT: I am completely locked out of melee play, I cannot switch to my talons, nor can I quick melee.

REPRODUCTION RATE: 100%, it will always occur when returning from archwing.

• DESCRIPTION: Valance fusion will not let you use parts without traits to fuse once one stat has been maxed.
  • REPRODUCTION: Try to fuse a mkIII Lavan engine with 1 maxed stat with a mkI version and possibly any part with 2 stats with another version.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: I would be able to continue to fuse until both engine speed and the boost speed multiplier were maxed at 30m/s and .60 boost multiplier.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: I repaired multiple lavan engines to attempt to max out my mkIII version. After I fused 2 mkIII versions together. fuse I hit 30m/s engine speed and .58 multiplier and cannot use the lavan mk1 engine I repaired to fuse. A message pops up telling me that my Lavan mkIII engines have maximum stats and the fusing component offers no unique traits.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Happens with any mk1 engines I try to fuse, don't have other parts to test.

• TYPE: In-game, Railjack
  • DESCRIPTION: I have lost almost every avionics, except 3, that I have upgraded.
  • VISUAL: I don't have one
  • REPRODUCTION: I'm not sure, I just updated the game.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Not losing my upgraded avianics.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: I just went to see my railjack stats and noticed how avionics were gone.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: I'm not sure, this is my first time, but looks like that I'm not the only one here.

Archived