Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Railjack Revisited (Part 1): Bug Report Megathread (Read First Post!)

SilverBones

• TYPE: Launcher
  • DESCRIPTION: When I check for new content, it says "Update failed! ... The preprocess pass appeared to have failed! blah blah blah"
  • VISUAL: N/A
  • REPRODUCTION: N/A
  • EXPECTED RESULT: A working launcher
  • OBSERVED RESULT: "Update failed! ... The preprocess pass appeared to have failed! blah blah blah"
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: It happens every time it checks for new content.

21 hours ago, Exuberant_Violets said:
  • TYPE: In-Game
  • DESCRIPTION: Dokrahm Zaw using not using heavy blade wielding animations when using a Tennogen skin on it anymore. Now it uses the Galatine/Gram/Greatsword wielding animations when a Tennogen skin is equipped on it. 
  • VISUALWkuyMQO.jpg
  • ZbnHuXe.jpg
  • REPRODUCTION: Equip a Dokrahm Strike Zaw heavy blade, and attatch any skin to it
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Should be holding the end of the Hilt in left hand and the base of the blade in the right hand. (same animations as Axes/Hammers)
  • OBSERVED RESULT: The skin of the weapon shouldn't be effecting the animation it uses, as it has before
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: You can recreate this at any time, in Captura or Regular gameplay.

And this issue also make the Exodia Contagion projectile invisible and no animation of explosion whatsoever.

Type: Launcher

Description: Launcher downloads a couple megabits then gets an error and continues that trend for hours

Visual: "Update failed!
Some content updates could not be downloaded from our servers.
The update will be restarted shortly…"

Reproduction: Try downloading with slow internet 

Expected result: Update finishes 

Observed result: Doesn't finish and continues to go through cycle of errors

Reproduction rate: 100% even after redownloading

• TYPE: [In-Game]
  • DESCRIPTION: [Dome Charges not refilled after back to dojo whereas it was already refilled to full before heading back to dojo]
  • VISUAL: [-]
  • REPRODUCTION: [Refill used Dome Charges at end of mission, go back dojo and it is not refilled]
  • EXPECTED RESULT: [Dome Charges should stay refilled when it was refilled during end of mission before returning to dojo]
  • OBSERVED RESULT: [Dome Charges magically not refilled upon returning to dojo]
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: [every time]

Type: RJ

Description: Vacuum pulls objects to you but need to stop briefly to collect.

Visual:

Warframe0010.jpg

Reproduction: When out in arcwing if you fly past a drop vacuum will pull to you but pickup does not occur unless you briefly stop.

Expected result: items are pulled in and collected.

Observed result: Items will follow you till you stop then they are collected. A pain if you are killing crewships or fighters and if you stop will get hit by all the missiles on your tail. As per visal, items are inclined to obscure your view. If possible at little more power/speed added to arcwing vacuum.

Reproduction rate: Around a 100% for me unless flying almost directly at an object, possibly to do with speed, but as per screenshot no buffs other that regular arcwing mods and intrinsics (10,8,9,8).

11 hours ago, leungchunchun said:
  • TYPE: [RJ Configuration]
  • DESCRIPTION: After finish the update i loss my avionics ,the installed avionics missing. The remaining avionics are rank 0 
  • VISUAL: None
  • REPRODUCTION: None 
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Please give back those avionics
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Lost most of my avionics.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: None

Fyi, this is probably WAD. Patch notes explain the process of destroying lesser avionics and de-ranking all avionics (and refunding Dirac so you can rank them up again).

When railjack boost energy gets depleted, the boost speed gain turns off, but not the boost energy drain, thus energy remains at 0 until player intervention. This occurs 100% of the time.

Expectation: The boost turning off completely when energy hits 0 and energy regeneration starting up again.

• TYPE: In game, Intrinsic Tactical Level 10.
  • DESCRIPTION: Attempted to Teleport using Tactical level 10 "teleport to other tenno" while as client on multiple Railjack Missions (By multiple I mean over a dozen AFTER the first hotfix).
  • VISUAL: N/A.
  • REPRODUCTION:Every Time I tried using Tactical Level 10 (as client) to join a fellow Tenno in other location.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Teleport to location of a Fellow tenno anywhere.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Teleported to random fixed point in space in Archwing.  Every time.  Over a Dozen Missions.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: See above under 'Observed result.'

The only reason I used intrinsic points to get to level 10 in tactical was for that very abbility; which worked fine with NO ERRORS during the entirety of Scarlet Spear.  Not ONCE did it not work flawlessly while engaged in murex raid missions. 
After the Railjack Revisited update and even after the first hotfix, it has not worked correctly.  
Not.
Once.

Correct this error.

Thank you.

Three-in-one special bug report

• TYPE: In-game
  • DESCRIPTION: Veil Proxima mission, going to check sentient anomaly, clicking on speedyportal through space
  • VISUALAmazing spacewalk video.
  • REPRODUCTION: No idea, be me with my RNG I suppose
  • EXPECTED RESULT: I should have used portal like a normal Tenno and gotten out from the other side
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Next-level moonwalking, with no possibility to use skills, gears, or anything else for that matter - just hope for death
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Not sure

• DESCRIPTION: Railjack mission, using side guns with the use-button bound on mouse special button. Trying to exit side gun doesn't work, original X button does however.
  • VISUAL: -
  • REPRODUCTION: Use side guns
  • EXPECTED RESULT: I should have exited the side gun
  • OBSERVED RESULT: I didn't get to exit side gun
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: 100%

• DESCRIPTION: Checking through void relics and typing text, they will not sort alphabetically and while typing text, happily switch positions with each letter typed.
  • VISUAL: -
  • REPRODUCTION: Look at void relics.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: I should have seen void relics ordered alphabetically and similarly sorted when typing in the search word
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Void relics not ordered, and switch positions with each typed in letter.

Il y a 22 heures, Captain_Rocket505 a dit :

Same thing happened to me, Idk what's going on. I made a post about this but it was either taken down or it failed to post correctly. Considering I saw the post go up, I want to assume the former but I hope that wasn't the case. Best part about this is that I can't even log in, it just says the game has a new update and won't let me log in. Either way I would expect DE makes a post about this

This is apparently an ongoing bug. When I googled it it took me back a couple of years. Whatever the cause it eventually let me log in as normal. Go make a coffee, watch some youtube, try again. Not great advice but it's all I've got right now.

• TYPE: in-game
  • DESCRIPTION: with ash's seeking shuriken augment,enemy hit do not have theyr armor stripped
  • VISUAL:https://imgur.com/Idr7oF3
  • REPRODUCTION:hit railjack grineer enemies with ash shurikens with the augment seeking shuriken on
  • EXPECTED RESULT: i have modded ash correctly in order to strip all armor
  • OBSERVED RESULT: rarely the armor gets stripped,most of the time nothing happens,if you spam it,there is a chance you will strip theyr armor with multiple hits,depending on level and enemy type,this chance diminishes
  • REPRODUCTION RATE:i'd say 70/80%of the times no armor gets stripped in veil proxima,on earth and saturn its 40/50%

Tycho seeker no longer appears to be seeking shielded crewships, every time I launched a missile towards them it instead flew straight and it only hit if the ship didn't move out of the way.

They used to seek towards them prior to the new patch and there is no mention of such a change in the patch notes, so it must be a bug.

Photor still does not show how much heat it generates (instead displaying 0). The total damage shown is double the sum of Individual damage types, instead of matching and by looking at it's in game damage dealing rate, it seems like the total damage displayed is the intended damage (comparing to other weapons), but it actually deals half and the individual damage types displayed are the actual values.

• TYPE: In-game
  • DESCRIPTION: Ramsleds attempt boarding parties even after mission completion
  • VISUAL:
    1jZHKz4.jpg
  • REPRODUCTION: Finish a mission and approach any base-platforms that can launch ramsleds (Missile Platform, Shipkiller, Pulse Turbine...). 
  • EXPECTED RESULT: As per Hotfix 27.3.4, "Fixed Ramsleds trying to initiate a Boarding Party after the mission is complete," Ramsleds shouldn't be launched anymore.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Ramsleds are still launched
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: 100% of the time as long as the ramsled launch are not on its cooldown.

• TYPE: In-Game
  • DESCRIPTION: Shipkiller tracking stays active even after disabling it\finishing the mission. If it's disabled while it's shooting its laser, it will keep the laser up PERMANENTLY while auto-aiming at you whenever in range, even when mission's over.
  • VISUAL: https://giant.gfycat.com/SevereImmaculateDikkops.webm
    SevereImmaculateDikkops-size_restricted.
  • REPRODUCTION: Disable the shipkiller, preferably while it's still shooting its laser (need to coordinate with pilot\away team)
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Shipkiller is completely disabled, stops moving and stops shooting.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Shipkiller keeps tracking the Railjack, and will also shoot a permanent laser at them if it had it on when away team finished disabling it.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Should work every time.

• TYPE:  in Game inventory -- Archwing Launcher - equipping the archwing launcher to gear wheel
  • DESCRIPTION: No new players can utilize archwing in plains of eidolon/ orb valis
  • VISUAL:
  • REPRODUCTION: Make a new account progress to archwing launcher, build it, and try to go!
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Archwing Launcher can be equippable in the gear wheel!
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Negatory on that!
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: pretty much all new players

• DESCRIPTION: Magazine extension mods are not properly applied when entering objectives (e.g. crewships, missile station, etc.). Weapons start with their baseline magazine capacity. A reload is required to have the correct (including the mod's bonus) amount of ammo in the magazine.
  • REPRODUCTION: Equip a magazine extension mod on any weapon (tested Exergis with Ammo Stock and Rubico Prime with Wildfire). In a railjack mission, enter any objective. See that ammo count is baseline (e.g. 1 for Exergis, 5 for Rubico). Reload weapon for correct count (Exergis now 2, Rubico now 6). Leave objective and enter again, ammo count will be back to baseline.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Magazine should have the correct amount of ammo immediately on entering the objective.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Magazine has baseline capacity on entering objective, not accounting for mods.

Video courtesy of Acolyte Synpai, who posted it in the subforums last week but hasn't been fixed with the public build of Revisited

• DESCRIPTION: Companions get killed when left on an exploding crewship
  • VISUAL:
  • REPRODUCTION:
    • Traverse onto a crewship
    • Destroy the reactor
    • Use tactical 4 recall with 5 seconds left
    • Observe companion expire when returned to ship
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Companion is returned to ship with player
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Companion dies when the player returns to ship
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: 10/10 reproduction

NOTES: This causes your pet, if it's a Kubrow or Helminth Charger, to reach 0% in LOYALTY from constantly "dying."
QWQq62S.jpg

• DESCRIPTION: Gear wheel not functioning properly
  • VISUAL: No visual difference
  • REPRODUCTION: Try to use items or emotes on the gear wheel, or their keyboard shortcuts
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Use items like scanners
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Hotkeys and selecting items from wheel produce no effect
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Was 100% constant until I started writing this bug report. For now the problem has disappeared. No updates or bug fixes in between the bug and the fix.

• TYPE: In-Game, Controller Mapping
  • DESCRIPTION: When Toggle Crouch is mapped to LB on my Xbox 360 Pad, it performs a Roll and not Crouching. Mapping the button anywhere else makes the Warframe crouch no problem, but not on LB (which is the button I've used for it since I've started playing).
  • VISUAL: [This is where you would add your screenshot or video]
  • REPRODUCTION: Any time I try to change my button mapping. Hit Default on the controller, map it back to LB, Roll instead of Crouching.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: It should let me crouch like it's been doing for the past 4 years.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: I roll and not crouch.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Everytime I remap. Everytime I boot up the game, everytime I get into a mission.

We're in 2020 and this game still has controller issues.

• TYPE: In-Game, Controller Mapping
  • DESCRIPTION: When Toggle Crouch is mapped to LB on my Xbox 360 Pad, it performs a Roll and not Crouching. Mapping the button anywhere else makes the Warframe crouch no problem, but not on LB (which is the button I've used for it since I've started playing).
  • VISUAL: [This is where you would add your screenshot or video]
  • REPRODUCTION: Any time I try to change my button mapping. Hit Default on the controller, map it back to LB, Roll instead of Crouching.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: It should let me crouch like it's been doing for the past 4 years.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: I roll and not crouch.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Everytime I remap. Everytime I boot up the game, everytime I get into a mission.

We're in 2020 and this game still has controller issues.

Edit : For some reason this messagoe got posted twice ? You can ignore or delete this one if need be.

TYPE: In-Game

DESCRIPTION: Pilot Turrets fire off center when strafing.

VISUAL: ((Could add video later if it helps))

REPRODUCTION: Hop out into Railjack with Apoc turrets set for the pilot to use. Then hold down the shoot button and strafe.

EXPECTED RESULT: When you fire the turrets from a stand still position the bullets travel towards your aiming cursor as expected. When you strafe left or right you expect it to do the same.

OBSERVED RESULT: What happens when your strafing is the bullets move off center opposite to the direction you are pointing and it appears the bullets are coming out of one turret instead of both. Meanwhile the turrets themselves appear to be firing towards the center of your cursor which gives the appearance of you having a THIRD turret, due to the actual projectiles firing from an off-center location.

REPRODUCTION RATE: All the time.

Archived