Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Railjack Revisited (Part 1): Bug Report Megathread (Read First Post!)

SilverBones

• TYPE: Railjack behaviour
  • DESCRIPTION: I decided to see what happens when I go to drydock just after activating Void cloak. And the first time it was funny I had an invisible ship in the dock for a while, but it re-appeared after the duration of the avionic ticked off. The second time I did this however my ship remained in the invisible state in the dock and all the lights remained red inside indicating it was still in void cloak mode. When I went on a subsequent mission I found out I was permanently invisible, but without the speed decrease effect of the avionic active
  • VISUAL: unknown.png?width=594&height=494unknown.png?width=1061&height=371Warframe0191.jpg?width=878&height=494
  • REPRODUCTION: Activate void cloak just before entering drydock (doesn't always work/bug out)
  • EXPECTED RESULT: momentarily invisible ship in drydock for fun.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: permanently invisible ship that can just cruise around fighters and crewships at full speed killing them without them seeing it coming
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: I'd say every 2nd or 3rd application of void cloak just before entering drydock.

• TYPE: In-Game
  • DESCRIPTION: Hydron Leveling and other star chart
  • VISUAL: SEE FINAL 15 SECONDS OF FOOTAGE
  • REPRODUCTION: Use Kuva Ayanga while aim-gliding.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Self damage will occur and status procs of your weapons status will occur in volume of 3-8 stacks on self including a self down depending on your warframe and abilities in use.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: See expected result
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: 1 in 10 rounds.

• TYPE: In-game
  • DESCRIPTION: Iron Skin loses its status/cc immunity at seemingly random
  • VISUALExample video
  • REPRODUCTION: Simply activate iron skin (I always do an ironclad charge then archgun summon for Tanker, if that helps with reproducing)
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Iron Skin with full status/knockdown immunity
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Iron Skin as usual, until it randomly loses its immunity to controlling/status effects
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Seemingly happens half the time after losing some iron skin (potentially due to the visual degradation)

Side note: My guess is this has something to do with Atlas' pvp augment [Rumbled] having a similar health layer, and getting a fix after being released for pve. Purely speculation, I'm not a dev or anything.

Edit: I've been told that Nezha now shares this bugged layer of hp, going from 90% DR to full immunity but also with no effect immunity. 

• TYPE: In-Game
  • DESCRIPTION: Was solo-running Nsu Grid, Veil Proxima. Killed 44/75 fighters, 1/6 Crewships. I noticed a blinking fighter mark on my HUD, so I turn to shoot at it. The crewship was blinking along with the fighters, however it was also cycling through the different types of fighters. I continue to move towards the objective in order to spawn more enemies and have the bugged ships despawn, but instead, my game froze for about 30 seconds then proceeded to crash.  (ERROR CODE: WAR-2782302)
  •  
  • VISUAL: Fighters and Crewship trying to spawn in
  •  
  • REPRODUCTION: Load into your own Railjack, set settings to invite only and load into Nsu Grid, and kill 44 fighters, and take down a crewship using the front artillery.
  •  
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Should have been able to turn around, see both fighters and crewship spawn in and commence fire. 
  •  
  • OBSERVED RESULT: What would have been the fighters began to flash, cycling through different types of fighters, crewship was also flashing in, but unable to fully spawn.
  •  
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: This is the first time this has happened to me after doing several solo Railjack runs.

Thank you.

• TYPE: Health Link mod and Railjack/Archwing health
  • DESCRIPTION: Pets equipped with the Health Link mod will LOSE health when the player uses their Archwing, especially after using the Archwing Slingshot, if their Archwing has less health than their Warframe. I play Inaros with ~8000 health, so my Moa Pet has ~13000 health normally. Whenever I board a Crew Ship, its health drops down to ~4000 due to my Archwing's health. My Moa Pet displays ~4000 health in its invulnerable health bar when using my Archwing or piloting my Railjack.
  • REPRODUCTION: Play Inaros, build him for ~8000 HP (Umbra mods + Vigor). Pilot your Railjack and disable a Grineer Crew Ship. Without leaving the Pilot's seat, use Command Link to teleport near the Archwing Slingshot and board it. Fire yourself at the disabled Grineer Crew Ship. Once you arrive, your Moa pet will have ~4000 HP.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Moa pet would have the same health it did when you were on the Railjack.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Reduced health, based either on the Archiwng or Railjack health.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Every single time I fire out of the Archwing Cannon, my Moa loses health.

Pets need to disappear any time players use their Archwings or mount a Railjack console. Either that, or Health/Shield/Armour links need to scale off Warframe stats and ONLY Warframe stats, regardless of what the player is using at that particular moment.

• DESCRIPTION: starting a mission before the server change of day and completing the mission after the change of day,  the mission complete screen will overlap the daily login screen making difficult to select the reward
  • VISUAL: NwiJqw4.jpg
  • sCIC5pF.jpg
  • 9A00hPH.jpg
  • REPRODUCTION: starting a mission before the server change of day and completing the mission after the change of day
  • EXPECTED RESULT: after completing the mission expected a button to exit the mission reward screen and select the login reward without interference
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Mission reward screen is overlapping daily login screen and it can't be removed, till we select a reward, in this case the reward in the middle is the most tricky to select
  • REPRODUCTION RATE:100%

Same as: https://forums.warframe.com/topic/1189066-railjack-revisited-part-1-bug-report-megathread-read-first-post/?do=findComment&comment=11548604

• DESCRIPTION: My zaw now permastuck to right hand when equipped regardless of active weapon selected. In missions it covers some of the console nodes leaving you to guess when hacking. Happening with this weapon (Dokrahm, Seekalla, Ekwana Jai II) Link to video: https://www.reddit.com/r/Warframe/comments/gd177l/my_zaw_now_permastuck_to_right_hand_when_equipped/
  • REPRODUCTION: Happens when this zaw is equipped.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Weapon to be holstered when not in use, not held in the rught hand obscuring vision when zooming or hacking consoles
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Weapon held in the right hand regardles of active weapon. Only happening with this zaw. Possible issue with Seekalla grip.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: 100%.

• TYPE: In-Game/Railjack
  • DESCRIPTION: When you teleport in railjack you receive buff for melee. Every teleport make this buff bigger. It is buffs for range, crits, speed, damage (?). This buff cant be removed.
  • REPRODUCTION: Just teleport in railjack from anywhere. No matter open space, enemy ships or mission locations.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: 100%

Type: In Game - Railjack Skirmish
Description: Each time when exiting an enemy crewship my frame would be walking in the air with her archgun in her hands. Tapping double shift was the only way to solve it. This happened throughout various runs. My teammate who was exiting enemy crewships  had the same problem.
As well when I exited it 1 time I literally got a blue screen and I can't do anything at all,not even exit the game. [screenshot blue sky]

Even when the mission had ended, I was still stuck on the blue screen. 

While I was having the blue screen moment, my teammates were all in the RJ, trying to get back to Dojo.
They have literally been travelling quite some time. [travel screenshot from teammate]

It took so long that the squad host hadto force quit his game.
Edit: Due to the force quit we didn't get any of our resources. 

Reproduction & Rate: 
The exiting crewships walking in air bug came back multiple times during various run, so 100%.
Blue Screen: unknown.

• DESCRIPTION: When Emoting in the Mirage ability Hall of Mirrors, her clones don't copy her movement.
  • VISUAL: Not my video credit goes to DaciaPrime for bringing up the issue in another topic.
  • REPRODUCTION: Perform any emote with mirage while Hall of Mirrors is active.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Emote should be performed by her clones as well.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Clones freeze in place and stop animating completely.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: 100% of the time.

On 2020-05-02 at 11:51 AM, Salturello said:
  • DESCRIPTION: Some two-handed zaws (in my case, Rubvee hammer) are always stay in the right hand (orbiter and missions)
  • VISUAL:https://snipboard.io/EdsN1R.jpgEdsN1R.jpg
  • REPRODUCTION: Equip the zaw.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: The weapon supposed to be on the back
  • OBSERVED RESULT: The weapon stick to the right hand

Same.

https://i.imgur.com/JIHc9P0.jpg

while ACTUALLY using melee weap (which still shows the weap in wrong hand)

https://i.imgur.com/QESrKdw.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/fbOuILw.jpg

using primary

https://i.imgur.com/9Pl5FFu.jpg

using primary

REPRODUCTION: all the time (at least with Kuva weapon)

Regards

• TYPE: in-game/railjack
  • DESCRIPTION: railjack avionic ordnance cheap shot appears to multiply charges needed to fire ordnance instead of reducing them
  • VISUAL:-
  • REPRODUCTION: equipping the ordnance cheap shot avionics and firing it will make it clear,
  • EXPECTED RESULT: instead of consuming 1 charge per shot,50%of the time it shouldve been free
  • OBSERVED RESULT: it consumes 2 charges based on what chances u have described on the avionics for it to be free
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: it depends on the level of the avionic ordnance cheap shot

• TYPE: Warframe Launcher
  • DESCRIPTION: While updating to railjack revisitied and hotfixes (Saturday) launcher crashed while updating, now upon launch it instantly crahses
  • VISUAL:-
  • REPRODUCTION: no clue as I cant access the launcher to try reproduce the bug
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Launcher starting and then updating the game
  • OBSERVED RESULT: upon hitting play within steam a short delay before the launcher crash utility pops up
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: so far 100%

got lots of bugs here

• TYPE: In-game
  • DESCRIPTION: Ship killer platform can target cloaked railjack
  • VISUAL:
    A76v7Ln.png
  • REPRODUCTION: Use Void Cloak and fly in front of the big laser tower
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Ship killer not targeting invisible railjack
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Ship killer targets invisible railjack
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: 100%

• DESCRIPTION: Skold crewships don't spawn if sentient anomaly is present in the mission
  • VISUAL: N/A
  • REPRODUCTION: Go to mission with sentient anomaly and look for Skold crewships
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Skold crewships spawn along with Gokstad ones like normal
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Only Gokstad ships spawn

• DESCRIPTION: You are able to use your primary weapons while in dojo after completing any RJ mission
  • VISUAL:
    7l18kQx.png
  • REPRODUCTION: Complete any mission, select dry dock on the star chart, then, while transitioning, go and open your railjack's forge menu. After you arrive, the menu will close and you'll be able to use your primaries
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Not being able to use guns in dojo (outside duel room)
  • OBSERVED RESULT: You can shoot your weapon after following the steps described above

• DESCRIPTION: Crewships yield no exp upon destruction
  • REPRODUCTION: Destroy a crewship, either with tunguska cannon or by boarding it, watch it blow up, see no exp numbers popping up
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Crewships should give exp since it's a more dangerous enemy and they take a lot longer to destroy than a regular fighter
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Crewships drop 0 exp, which is weird imo

• DESCRIPTION: (unsure if it's not a feature) Brachiolysts, vomvalysts and infested can board your ship if they use their dash attack while you teleport with your omni
  • VISUAL: 
    Y7KTIoD.png
  • REPRODUCTION: Make one of listed mobs attack you at the moment you teleport back on your RJ
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Bad guys stay in their murex/derelicts where they belong
  • OBSERVED RESULT: see visual
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: 100%?

• DESCRIPTION: Boost engines can be used even when railjack is not moving
  • REPRODUCTION: Stop moving, hold shift
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Nothing happens
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Boost is active, depleting your boost meter

• DESCRIPTION: Iron Skin is affected by status procs and states. Seemingly at random, you can get afflicted by a status like slash, knockdown etc.
  • VISUAL: Video https://youtu.be/1hhSmeEdPzw | Screenshot of taking shield damage (448/450) https://i.imgur.com/LhOnr19.jpg
                   Screenshot of multiple status effects https://i.imgur.com/0ZRNe5L.png 
  • REPRODUCTION: Simply activate Iron Skin on Rhino and play a mission with enemies that can inflict status effects on warframes.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Status effect shouldn't have been applied while Iron Skin is active.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Rhino got knocked down, energy drained and in some cases can take damage from status effects even though Iron Skin is active.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Seemingly at random, but it happens often enough to be noticable and affect normal gameplay.

• DESCRIPTION: Can open red box without dog and mods on location "Railjack"
  • VISUAL
  • box.jpg
  • box1.jpg
  • box2.jpg
  • REPRODUCTION: Go any location on Railjack like base when you see any red box, not only green and try open.
  • EXPECTED RESULT:
  • OBSERVED RESULT:

• DESCRIPTION: Heliocor scans wont reward Kavat genetic codes. I scanned around 40 Kavats in Derelict Exterminate and Survival missions but didn't get a single Genetic code. I had both Codex scanners and Synthesis Scanners in my Gear wheel. Heliocor appeared to scan the Kavats but no genetic Codes were rewarded.
  • REPRODUCTION: Use Heliocor to kill Kavats in Orokin Derelict missions. 
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Genetic codes have 25% drop chance so 40 Kavats should have dropped around 10 Genetic codes.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: No genetic codes were rewarded.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Always.

• DESCRIPTION: Since the latest update. Mag's 1 (pull) seems to have an issue. With the greedy pull augment, the effect has changed. It seems to pull most items only close but not enough. Items seem to also travel slower than before.
  • REPRODUCTION: With greedy pull equipped. In mission, pull items, happens to most items, but ammo especially. 
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Ability should collect items with one attempt
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Items falling short and moving slowly.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Almost always

• DESCRIPTION: Forge Railjack items while in space do not match what shows on Dojo when getting back to dry drock
  • REPRODUCTION: While in space, after mission is finished, use the resources collected to fully restock all items on the forge, compare with what shows up on the Dojo.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Forge items as seen in Dojo and inside Railjack should have the same amounts
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Amounts do not match. In space I had 5/5 dome charges. Returning do Dojo shows 2/5
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Always?
  • VISUAL

Note: To be fair, I don't know if this a bug or intended behavior. If it is intended, I don't recall being mentioned anywhere.

TYPE: UI, Railjack customisation

DESCRIPTION: After upgrading grid section (upgraded standard avionics grid 4-9 to rank 2), hovering over any equipped avionics erroneously showed "Equipped: (Critical damage avionic that I can't remember the name of)", which was actually equipped in the 6th avionic slot. This was in the default avionics screen, and not when trying to change an avionic. When exiting Railjack customisation, "Equipped: Turret Crit Damage" remained on the screen, and the game locked up.

EXPECTED RESULT: Should have exited Railjack customisation and allowed movement.

OBSERVED RESULT: UI element leftover showing "currently equipped" critical damage avionic kept UI locked, stopping all game interaction.

REPRODUCTION RATE: Unknown

• TYPE: Mission
  • DESCRIPTION: Is this just me or archwing enemies in salacia node (or enemies in corpus archwing tilesets) move so slow, or being immobile?
  • VISUAL: not necessarily required
  • REPRODUCTION: Simply play archwing mission in salacia node, or any other node that has corpus archwing tilesets
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Enemies should have move to any ditection at a moderate speed, and not immobile
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Enemies not moving anywhere, or move way too slow
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Always occur

• TYPE: In Game
  • DESCRIPTION: Doing a Kuva lich mobile defense. The lich was not my own and the host's ping was rather high. I attempted to ping a relic that dropped from a thrall and got this instead.
  • VISUALhttps://imgur.com/a/UWmzUUj
  • REPRODUCTION: I do not know if this is reproducible
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Ping should have read Requiem IV relic
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Instead read |ERA| |CATEGORY| RELIC
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: I do not know if this is reproducible

1 hour ago, SinistralMessa said:

Zetki Components are not dropping at all right now.

Unless there's been an update since last night i would say its more your luck.  I was running rail jack a lot last night and got a bunch of them.

Edit: So there has been an update...splendid.  lol

Archived